Benghazi, IRS persecution,covered up before re-election!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
NBC's Lisa Myers reported this morning that the IRS deliberately chose not to reveal that it had wrongly targeted conservative groups until after the 2012 presidential election:

Report: IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before Election | The Weekly Standard

Benghazi... official position NOT AN ACT of Terrorism BECAUSE War on Terror was won when Obama personally killed Osama!

$ObamagotOsam.jpg

$BinLadenDeadGMalivebumper.jpg

If both of these stories had been reported by the MSM truthfully BEFORE the election Obama would have been another CARTER!
Hiding the truth until AFTER the elections...just like Obamacare hiding the truth ..""Pass it before you know what's in it".."Pelosi!

But Obama as his book From his book:"Dreams from My Father"
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Once again.. tricks, tactics delays, everything to keep the truth from coming out!!!

...everyone should know that this is the sleaziest administration we have had in decades. I'll likely not be surprised by anything exposed about them. I expect no honorable actions from Obama and Company...just lies, excuses and blaming of others.

Forum List

Back