Benghazi Was A Long Time Ago But The White House Feels They Can Blame Bush Forever

Right after the Benghazi attack happened I got an email from someone who said there were Congressmen who knew what had happened in Benghazi and claimed Obama admin was covering up the truth.

The story is that allegedly Obama agreed to the staged kidnapping of US Ambassador in order to make an exchange with President Morsi ( new president of Egypt & Muslim Brotherhood affiliated ) Stephens for the blind Sheik America was holding in prison. He otherwise would never be able to grant the Muslim brotherhood / Pres. Morsi request which had been ongoing for months prior to the kidnapping gone bad. Obama may have also believed it would boost his chance at a re-election.

This was the reason for Obama giving stand down order to the CIA head - General Patreus - Hillary Clinton and anyone else. They knew there was going to be an exchange - this wasn't an attack. It only turned into an attack after 2 navy seals refused stand down orders and came to rescue of US Embassy. The Muslim brotherhood - al qaeda op that were to kidnap Ambassador came under fire which is when the entire thing went bad. They thought they were being double crossed by Obama. Which explains the rage - they raped Amb. in the streets - took photos - then killed him. If you think about it , it does make sense. Why else would the Navy Admiral be fired after refusing to obey stand down order, why else would they not be able to "explain" the stand down order. It makes sense. Doubt the truth will be known until Obama is out of office.

Last edited:
The Obamanites are running scared in the investigation into the coverup of the Benghazi terrorist attacks. In an apparent attempt to divert attention from what they said and did, they are employing the classic tactic of pretending their opponents said something they didn't, and then bashing them for it.

Victoria Toensing, the lawyer for some of the people who witnessed the Benghazi terrorist attacks, pointed out a few days ago that Congressman Darryl Issa had tried at least twice to get a procedure from the State Department, to clear lawyers to discuss classified information with their clients; and that the State Dept had not responded.

State Dept. spokesman Patrick Ventrell then announced on national television yesterday, that Toensing had said she herself had tried to get such clearances. He then announced that Toensing was lying. The fact that Toensing had never claimed she had tried to get clearances, was ignored by Ventrell.

The Obama administration people are clearly getting desperate, attempting such an easily-debunked fib on national television. Toensing has already responded, pointing out that the had never claimed to apply for clearances herself, and that Ventrell clearly knew it - his calling her a liar was not just an innocent mistake, but a carefully planned diversion, designed to deflect attention from the fact that the Secretary of State is stonewalling the investigation.

Publicly calling a lawyer - an officer of the Court - a liar, isn't a very good idea. You'd better be able to back it up. Clearly, the State Dept can't.

How desperate must they be, to resort to such tactics?

State Department accuses Benghazi attorney Victoria Toensing of ?lying? « Gretawire

As far as Benghazi is concerned Obama has been out of the loop. He turned it all over to Hillary who promptly claimed responsibility while she was out of the country and unable to respond to questions. It's not Obama's baby.

Kind of gives one the impression he's still on vacation.

At the final job interview (by telephone) that brought me out of retirement to create jobs, a Lebanese on vacation in Switzerland lamented having to hire someone like me, an old white American man, not hungry and without focus on diversity. His exact words were, "Why are there no quality people there?"

"Because today's ass-kissing hungry talent prefers higher-opportunity areas, just like you do now and just like I did thirty yeas ago. Is there something else?" was my response.

"Nothing else. That was out of line. Your management of scope, scale and momentum and your availability are the reasons we are talking," he said.

"The number is not negotiable," I said. "If you could find a young lion willing to live here for low pay or you would pay a premium for someone low in the learning curve, we wouldn't be talking."

Extended silence. Then, "Okay. The number works."

My points here are that combined with vision and planning skills, our understanding of scope, scale and momentum determine how well we live.

Summary conclusion: The scope and the scale of the 2001 attacks are not comparable to Bengali or whatever. The only momentum these investigations seem likely to generate is wind through the digestive tracts of Neocons.

Next.

The President of the United States was party to an operation to cover up what happened at Benghazi for political gain. The fact that the press aided him in the lie is disgusting.

How anyone can support those actions is beyond me.

Congratulations on your successful interview.

Obama has prolonged the war and the various meddling instincts of parasitic influences long enough to own all of them.

He simply hasn't made the tactical mistakes The Bush League made. When he does, it won't be nutballs taking him down a notch, it'll be the American public, which was fed up with the war in 2004 but not fed up enough send the most failed president in US history packing.

Given that America re elected Bush despite overwhelming evidence of his incompetence, what makes anyone posting here something is going to cut against Obama any time soon?

Last edited:
wasn't it "A Long Long Time Ago" when Iran took in over 40 American Hostages (more or less) and we had "A Liberal In The White House". and we could not get them out until we had A CONSERVATIVE in the white house?

Obama has prolonged the war and the various meddling instincts of parasitic influences long enough to own all of them.

He simply hasn't made the tactical mistakes The Bush League made. When he does, it won't be nutballs taking him down a notch, it'll be the American public, which was fed up with the war in 2004 but not fed up enough send the most failed president in US history packing.

Given that America re elected Bush despite overwhelming evidence of his incompetence, what makes anyone posting here something is going to cut against Obama any time soon?

Lol, you cannot be serious obama even makes carter look like a great president.

Lol, you cannot be serious Obama even makes Carter look like a great president.

So did Reagan, Clinton and Junebug.

When you understand that, you have a shot at amounting to something.

Benghazi Was A Long Time Ago But The White House Feels They Can Blame Bush Forever

Not just the WH but historians and political scientists as well.

GWB will be subject to the blame he’s entitled to, forever; two illegal, failed wars, a squandered budget surplus, and the size and power of government expanded at the cost of Americans’ civil liberties.

Just as Obama will be assigned his legitimate blame.

my impression of "President Al Gore, October 11, 2001.
My fellow Liberal Americans, I feel your pain in regards to the tragic events of September 21, 2001, oops, I meant October 11, 2002, or was is August 11th, oh well, never the less, It is my obligation to explain the accurate details on that tragic day when we lost over 25,000 U.S. Americans. It is my theory that "Global Warming" had a significant role on the attacks on the Sears,ah,sorry, I mean the Chrysler Twin Towers in New York City. The fact of the matter is that at the time of the attack, it was over 110 degrees In Stanpakastan, and the intense heat had enraged the 20 muslim terrorists to inadvertently drive those 747's directly into the Chrylser Twin Towers. Just think of it as your girlfriend or mother on PMS week with an AR-15 in one arm and a Mag44 in the other. Am I making any sense here? Any Questions?

Your hypothetical Al Gore is a genius compared to the real one.

Nobody cared yesterday.
Nobody cares today.
Nobody will care tomorrow either.

Poster_Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-Embassy-Consulates_List_zps6c5a5a5e.jpg

Forum List

Back