Berkeley is terrified...free speech is coming, free speech is coming!

Because one of them was brave enough to drive into a crowd and kill one and injure several others. Those clowns have been known to kill lots of people.

SHE DIED OF A HEART ATTACK

View attachment 149221
We know the mis-information you Alt-Righties are flooding the internet with.....:lol:

We should at this point keep mentioning the Alt-Left, you know Bode darling your crowd :smoke:

View attachment 149233
Look at your originality! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nazis also encouraged riots, boycots, and the shut down of free speech, dontcha know.

Background & Overview of Kristallnacht

You mean like the Nazis at Charlottesville?
Trumps-America-Nazis-in-Charlottesville-1.jpg

The Alt Left with the human slugs in the MSM said the below man was a "Nazi/KKK/White Supremacist"

View attachment 149211

When the above man is a Paid Antifa Agitator.

He is Antifa, his name is Matthew Karoly and he's from California.

View attachment 149212

Then you won't mind citing the credible source where you got that information.

The source is private and confidential, the information has been handed to the relevant American Federal Law Enforcement Agency, they know.

The Antifa have about two more months, every single member is known, they cannot hide, they soon will have nowhere to run to either.
Suuuuuuure, hun.....:lol: Keep us informed on that "happening".

No you do not broadcast certain things on the Internets.

But here this sums you Leftist Maniacs Fucked Up Logic about political persuasion:

LEFTright.png

The Alt Left with the human slugs in the MSM said the below man was a "Nazi/KKK/White Supremacist"

View attachment 149211

View attachment 149212

The source is private and confidential, the information has been handed to the relevant American Federal Law Enforcement Agency, they know.

The Antifa have about two more months, every single member is known, they cannot hide, they soon will have nowhere to run to either.

But here this sums you Leftist Maniacs Fucked Up Logic about political persuasion:

LEFTright.png
So you truly have nothing but lies. What a surprise that one is.

Because one of them was brave enough to drive into a crowd and kill one and injure several others. Those clowns have been known to kill lots of people.

View attachment 149221
We know the mis-information you Alt-Righties are flooding the internet with.....:lol:

We should at this point keep mentioning the Alt-Left, you know Bode darling your crowd :smoke:

View attachment 149233
Look at your originality! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am very original, unlike your type who illustrate no original thought which is itself illustrated by you never have posted ANYTHING beyond ONE LINE responses.

View attachment 149211

View attachment 149212

LEFTright.png
So you truly have nothing but lies. What a surprise that one is.

I realise you want to know certain things, why? Well I thought you weren't afraid, so poor Bode is afraid of what the relevant Law Enforcement already knows, why....what have you been doing that they would not like? Are you associating with those breaking the law?

View attachment 149221
Do not believe and I repeat, do not believe evidence!!! Believe only that leftist propaganda tells you!!! That's an order from the DNC.

Yep Here come the Nazis

Nazis also encouraged riots, boycots, and the shut down of free speech, dontcha know.

Imbicile thinks these are Nazis.

These people are just losers with a fucked up view on life.

These are Nazis.

ost437.jpg

Tuvia-Bielski-holocaust-rememberance-34762931-444-544.gif

and this is what they do....

Eines_von_3_Massengr%C3%A4bern_in_Bergen-Belsen%2C_so_wie_es_von_den_Befreiern_vorgefunden_wurde%2C_1945.jpg

The people you're afraid of are just a bunch of pussies marching around with swastikas. If they were faced with real Nazis, they piss themselves; pretty much what you'd do too.

And these are Antifa..aka COMMUNISTS:

communism_clip_image004_0000.jpg

139_East_Turkestan3.jpg

139_East_Turkestan2.jpg

communism.jpg

image-600558-galleryV9-umlp-600558.jpg

3BB6B56200000578-0-image-a-38_1483101556730.jpg

Don't believe any of the shit the media spews.
Yeah...don't believe any of what the news tells you.....in particular the warnings of flash floods or fires or tornados......ok?

But but but Hurricane Irma was hitting as a Category 4....and then it hit at a Category 2 :uhoh3:
It's fun to watch Alt-Right trumpanzees show us their "knowledge" of how hurricanes work.
Who is "us?"
Everyone who reads this forum. I wasn't clear enough for you? You are an alt-right trumpanzee, correct? That explains it.
Elaborate on the word "trumpanzee" please. What does it mean and by what components were fuzed to make it a word. I cannot find it in any scholarly dictionary. Is that supposed to be derogatory? If so, why is the personal attack? All I asked was who did you meant when you said "us."

Yeah...don't believe any of what the news tells you.....in particular the warnings of flash floods or fires or tornados......ok?

But but but Hurricane Irma was hitting as a Category 4....and then it hit at a Category 2 :uhoh3:
It's fun to watch Alt-Right trumpanzees show us their "knowledge" of how hurricanes work.
Who is "us?"
Everyone who reads this forum. I wasn't clear enough for you? You are an alt-right trumpanzee, correct? That explains it.
Elaborate on the word "trumpanzee" please. What does it mean and by what components were fuzed to make it a word. I cannot find it in any scholarly dictionary. Is that supposed to be derogatory? If so, why is the personal attack? All I asked was who did you meant when you said "we."
I think she's implying you are a subhuman black primate.

I'm not even sure if she actually died that day TBH.
Don't believe any of the shit the media spews.

Who is "us?"

"Who is "us?"

That would be the voices in their head.

Who is "us?"
Elaborate on the word "trumpanzee" please. What does it mean and by what components were fuzed to make it a word. I cannot find it in any scholarly dictionary. Is that supposed to be derogatory? If so, why is the personal attack? All I asked was who did you meant when you said "we."
So, she is a racist then. Good to know.

Who is "us?"

Yes that's because the Leftist Maniacs are hypocritical racists who project too much by calling EVERYONE ELSE racist.

Who is "us?"
So, she is a racist then. Good to know.
The voices tell you so, don't they?
If you are implying that I am delusional? I can start a thread on the not so nice forums and explain why you are delusional and project it somebody else.

They act like Attila the Hun is on his way. Berkeley staff are carping (now) about how they must allow speech they don't agree with in order to protect free speech (hey, where have we heard that before? Oh yeah! It's what everybody said when Berkeley shut down Milo, and Coulter, and whoever else their students threatened to kill while pelting each other with feces, urine and ejaculate)....apparently they have climbed on board with this novel concept and are effusively embracing it.

Ben Shapiro..the ORTHODOX JEW....is going to speak tonight. I'm sure he's a huge RACIST.

He's certainly a HOMOPHOBE as well, at least..according to Berkeley communists, who apparently aren't aware that he's there as part of a joint effort with Milo (openly homosexual and decidedly swish).

And I'm POSITIVE that Ann Coulter is a misogyist..she'll be coming too. And Steve Bannon is the anti-Christ himself! Breitbart! OMG!

They're bringing in concrete reinforcements, they've shut down classrooms and have (gasp!) told the cops they may use PEPPER SPRAY for the more violent assaults.

Berkeley staff and students of course pretend the threat of harm comes from the dangerous right wing speakers and ticket holders....but we all know that the real threat is from the communists themselves.

"Shapiro himself seems to find the preparations both surprising and amusing. In an interview with NBC Bay Area he said, “I’m just coming to campus to give a speech about the uselessness of violence in political discourse and in the United States generally as well as the problems with identity politics and now half the city’s being shut down.” He added, “Everyone’s treating it like Godzilla’s coming to town. I know I’ve been working out, but I don’t think I’m that threatening.”

"Asked about the change in policy regarding the use of pepper spray, Shapiro replied, “you get violent with a cop, you get pepper-sprayed. Why is this controversial?”

"Assuming the campus doesn’t burn down tonight, both Milo Yiannopolis and Steve Bannon are scheduled to speak at Berkeley later this month as part of what is being dubbed Free Speech Week. The response to those planned speeches is to literally evacuate the entire campus, at least that’s what 76 members of the Berkeley faculty called for yesterday."

I'm sorry, they're evacuating the campus to protect the students?

No they aren't. They're giving them hall passes and encouraging them to attack the speakers and the ticket holders.

I said yesterday that the staff would do this. They don't want to be anywhere near the action. But they will encourage their students to engage.

"The letter was co-written by seven faculty members, including campus associate teaching professor of African American studies Michael Cohen. It calls upon faculty to take three steps: cancel classes and tell students to stay home; close buildings and departments and allow staff to stay home; and not penalize students who are afraid of coming to campus."

Lol. I wish I could go.

Ben Shapiro on Berkeley: 'Everyone's treating it like Godzilla's coming to town' - Hot Air
Berkeley, Harvard, UIC...centers of intolerance.

The comments on that live feed are hilarious
It appears people have figured out the antifa and the Berkeley fools as well.

Yep Here come the Nazis

Imbicile thinks these are Nazis.

These people are just losers with a fucked up view on life.

These are Nazis.

ost437.jpg

Tuvia-Bielski-holocaust-rememberance-34762931-444-544.gif

and this is what they do....

Eines_von_3_Massengr%C3%A4bern_in_Bergen-Belsen%2C_so_wie_es_von_den_Befreiern_vorgefunden_wurde%2C_1945.jpg

The people you're afraid of are just a bunch of pussies marching around with swastikas. If they were faced with real Nazis, they piss themselves; pretty much what you'd do too.

That and all the sudden anyone the left doesn't like is now a Nazi...they think nobody has noticed their latest slur

If someone proudly displays a swastika, and chants historically nazi chants, they are nazis.

Forum List

Back