🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie: I will vote against NAFTA 2.0 unless fixed

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
‪ "A renegotiated NAFTA must stop the outsourcing of U.S. jobs, end the race to the bottom, protect the environment and lower the outrageously high price of prescription drugs. ‬

‪Trump’s NAFTA 2.0 does not meet these standards and I will strongly oppose it in its current form."‬

Bernie is already giving Trump headaches, and wait till it's 2020.
Bernie Sanders on Twitter

That means its good for America if that lunatic Sanders is against it...

Bernie has been in DC for 29 years, he must really suck at accomplishing anything. Trump has accomplished more in 2 years than Bernie has in 29 years.

‪ "A renegotiated NAFTA must stop the outsourcing of U.S. jobs, end the race to the bottom, protect the environment and lower the outrageously high price of prescription drugs. ‬

‪Trump’s NAFTA 2.0 does not meet these standards and I will strongly oppose it in its current form."‬

Seriously?
Bernie is about as significant as a pimple on Hillary's rear end.

Bribes.png

Umm, I think this is exactly the person Trumps want to have endorse AGAINST this deal. He probably just gained a dozen more Democratic votes.

Trump is finally wisening up and is going to walk away from NAFTA to force the hand of Congress. As I said before, on day one he should have given notice.

Actually, Bernie gives headaches to the Democrats by dividing the Party as he did in 2016. He takes positions on issues that sound good but are impractical and therefore irresponsible forcing his opponents to either appear to be on the wrong side of the issue to the left wing of the Party or to the moderates.

No on Nafta 2.0 unless the dotard agrees to step down

Your Trump hate...you are in danger of being dissolved by your own stomach acids.
No you are

I'm the president, relax while I MAGA.

President-Elect-Trump-Pointing-Black-Background-Reuters.jpg
No on Nafta 2.0 unless the dotard agrees to step down

Your Trump hate...you are in danger of being dissolved by your own stomach acids.
No you are
No, you are.

Nuh uh

One out of three isn’t too bad... I agree about the outsourcing, but the environment and prescription drugs are not issues the Government has legitimate powers related to.

The left need to :anj_stfu: about prescription drug prices. They constantly yap about how the US should help other countries, then bitch and complain about drug prices being lower in these other countries. The US is footing the bill to bring these drugs to market, which is why they are cheaper in other countries, hello!

Forum List

Back