Bernie Sanders Defends Ben Carson: Says Past Is Past And Not Relevant Here

I totally disagree with Sanders politics but I respect anyone who has real convictions, sticks to them and says what he believes even if it is not politically beneficial to him. The Hildebeast by contrast would say or do anything to get elected.

What are Carson's policies that attract you? What are Hillary's policies that you are against?

I trust Sanders on this, Miss Native American, not you.

Let it go.

I disagree! Fuck you and Sanders! BTW, I'm a guy.
You act like a girl on this, son. Grow up!

Pot > kettle
Says ty, the biggest boy girl on the thread, second biggest boy girl in the LDS church after Dallin Oaks. What a stupid statement on gay families. Attack the children? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QFjAAahUKEwiAosvDo4LJAhXH2D4KHX9lAyo&url=http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/06/us/mormon-church-policy/&usg=AFQjCNFvcO_is0nva2-aOSm8MUUJfX617w&sig2=VXrV_pEwKz4RoKqQgd_uLg

To the OP. Sanders is right: let the Carson past remarks of 25 years ago about events before that go.

This is why I like Bernie as a candidate.

He stays out of the drama and knows that what is needed is leadership that walks....not talks.

Dimwit OP just can't let go.

This is why I like Bernie as a candidate.

He stays out of the drama and knows that what is needed is leadership that walks....not talks.

Dimwit OP just can't let go.
Carson is a religious lunatic! He's like the black male version of Michele Bachmann. I don't want him running the country.

Michele Bachmann Claims There's Violence In Israel Because Jesus Is 'Coming Soon'

The Koch brothers are running everything and everything they can.
A Woman
A Black man
A crazy ass Canadian
A Mexican
A dried up old Bush

They are giving all they got with each one and spit them out when there done.

They are sucking a nice guy dry and Carson will be left in the dust sorry to say.

Sounds like Rain Man Carson is trying to use the Clarence Thomas defense - "a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks."

Let it go.

Pot > kettle
Says ty, the biggest boy girl on the thread, second biggest boy girl in the LDS church after Dallin Oaks. What a stupid statement on gay families. Attack the children? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QFjAAahUKEwiAosvDo4LJAhXH2D4KHX9lAyo&url=http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/06/us/mormon-church-policy/&usg=AFQjCNFvcO_is0nva2-aOSm8MUUJfX617w&sig2=VXrV_pEwKz4RoKqQgd_uLg

To the OP. Sanders is right: let the Carson past remarks of 25 years ago about events before that go.

Not picking on you Jake, but they hounded Obama about his birth why can't they Fact Check 25 years ago..Just saying~:cheers2:

Let it go.

Man, Sanders is really making some very under-appreciated moves. First he says he's tired of hearing about Clinton's emails. Now he's telling everyone to drop the Carson lie discussion. He's taking the "I'm strong enough to not give a damn about all the nonsense" approach. At the very same time he's cleverly disguising the fact that he's taking a direct assault on Hillary "Republicans are my enemies" Clinton, by showing himself as someone capable of being a uniter and work with both sides of the aisle in Congress.

This is a very well played political gambit on Sanders' part.

Let it go.

Pot > kettle

Not picking on you Jake, but they hounded Obama about his birth why can't they Fact Check 25 years ago..Just saying~:cheers2:
But his birth was recorded. How many events in your life are recorded?

Let it go.

Man, Sanders is really making some very under-appreciated moves. First he says he's tired of hearing about Clinton's emails. Now he's telling everyone to drop the Carson lie discussion. He's taking the "I'm strong enough to not give a damn about all the nonsense" approach. At the very same time he's cleverly disguising the fact that he's taking a direct assault on Hillary "Republicans are my enemies" Clinton, by showing himself as someone capable of being a uniter and work with both sides of the aisle in Congress.

Maybe. Or maybe Bernie doesn't want his dirty laundry aired. He has some...

Let it go.

I'm no fan of Sanders policies, but he has more credibility than Hillary.

Let it go.

Got a link or are you a Yap-a-hoe?

OK, Sanders has been vindicated easily in this thread.

Time for the game.

Let it go.

Yeah, Greasy Cleef, I got a link. Google it. However, I will share this much with you:

3. Those who know him best, and have worked with him most, seem to be endorsing Hillary Clinton: I’m not sure how many people are aware of this, but most congressional Democrats are lining up with Hillary Clinton. But it’s not just them, Vermont’s two biggest political leaders, Governor Peter Shumlin and Senator Patrick Leahy, have endorsed Clinton. That tells me a little something about what he might be like behind closed doors. It’s not good when those who should know you best, and have worked with you the most, are siding with your opponent.

Read more at: 5 Pros and Cons to Bernie Sanders the Presidential Candidate

Let it go.

Yeah, Greasy Cleef, I got a link. Google it. However, I will share this much with you:

3. Those who know him best, and have worked with him most, seem to be endorsing Hillary Clinton: I’m not sure how many people are aware of this, but most congressional Democrats are lining up with Hillary Clinton. But it’s not just them, Vermont’s two biggest political leaders, Governor Peter Shumlin and Senator Patrick Leahy, have endorsed Clinton. That tells me a little something about what he might be like behind closed doors. It’s not good when those who should know you best, and have worked with you the most, are siding with your opponent.

You said DIRT. I read it and found NO dirt. Try again liar.

Let it go.

You said DIRT. I read it and found NO dirt. Try again liar.

Like I said, Greasy Cleef - Google it.

Bernie Sanders' 1960s love life revealed

Bernie Sanders Has a Secret

Forum List

Back