Bernie Says We Need More White Criminals

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Well that's not exactly what he said. Maybe cops don't catch enough white criminals. Or maybe the whites get preferential treatment and not long sentences. I can't see the argument over the number of blacks in jail and crime. In some cities in America there is a black person killed almost every other day and they are shot by others of their race. But that's not always the case either. So can people eliminate guns? Should everyone wear bullet proof vests and carry concealed weapons? It looks like the only answer democrats have for less black criminals is release the ones in jail now. I don't get it.

Well that's not exactly what he said. Maybe cops don't catch enough white criminals. Or maybe the whites get preferential treatment and not long sentences. I can't see the argument over the number of blacks in jail and crime. In some cities in America there is a black person killed almost every other day and they are shot by others of their race. But that's not always the case either. So can people eliminate guns? Should everyone wear bullet proof vests and carry concealed weapons? It looks like the only answer democrats have for less black criminals is release the ones in jail now. I don't get it.

Hahahahaha!

You know I did acid and peyote way back then. Got straightened out over the years.

But now to watch these lamo old wanna be hippies is hysterical.

Bernie is repeating the same crap Obama has been pushing. They have the same approach with schools. They want equal numbers of white and black disciplined in schools. That has meant the schools must look the other way with a lot of trouble makers because they have to keep things even or face accusations of racism.

It's the same thing with police now. They are supposed to arrest equal numbers of blacks and whites. So, for all criminals to be arrested and have things "fair", that means either more white criminals or less black criminals.

In both cases, they do not want to get to the root of the problem and are merely saying we need to pretend that there isn't a problem. The left has had the attention of minorities and have lead them to where they are now. That is on the liberal plantation facing a grim future because they have been dependent for so many generations, it's gotten harder for them to learn how to be independent. Rather than admit where the real problem is, the left looks at the results and wants to change them so they look better. That's always how it goes. Ignore the real issues and change facts to make things look better, at least on paper.

Hahahahaha!

You know I did acid and peyote way back then. Got straightened out over the years.

But now to watch these lamo old wanna be hippies is hysterical.

If you'd actually watched the debate, you'd have recognized the fact that this thread is criminally stupid.

They can't just be honest and just admit blacks commit much more crime

Forum List

Back