best business man in the world

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
and this is the republican messiah ??? he's going to make america better ... really !!!!
14089134_1234426826650369_7063879907830030495_n.jpg

You'll find many a moron right here on USMB who are still planning on voting for the walking human excrement with a wig.

Trump is an idiot. Know-nighting. An example of the American phenomenon of failing upwards.

You'll find many a moron right here on USMB who are still planning on voting for the walking human excrement with a wig.

Trump is an idiot. Know-nighting. An example of the American phenomenon of failing upwards.

You realize that Hillary is the one who wears wigs, don't you?

you are so right ... i love your picture... its funny ... way funny... I nearly fell out of my chair laughing

You realize that Hillary is the one who wears wigs, don't you?
i thought it was you and trump ... you were seen at the local wig shop coming out with the trump hair piece ... now if you could get the long pointed head of your popping out the back...

Forum List

Back