Best US States to live in??

new jersey is the same way.
And they charge a quarter more a gallon to do it.
That is what the law is about there, they con folks into believing it is a safety issue.
Protectionism of obsolete jobs.
Consumers be damned.
We let you pump your own gas here and you save a ton.

they have tried to change the law in nj to allow you to pump your own gas. It fails every time. I saw what happened in ny when they put in self serve. You save five cents a gallon and eventually that savings disappears as gas prices rise and fall. Nj has the cheapest gas in the region right now. I would just as soon have them pump it

what are you paying for regular there?

$3.30

I'm still curious as to what liberties the state of New York is withholding from the OP author that might be available elsewhere.

New York State has long been the wrong place for a conservative to live in. But where can I move? I need to move to a state with maximum liberties and yet with vibrant economy and infrastructure.

I did some researching online, but to no avail. There's a state reviews website at US States - Rate & Review Places at Rate A Place, but it looks like a new website and, despite a good approach, there are no ratings/reviews.

So what do you think are the top states from such prospective? :confused:

Conservatives have been raving about Russia lately.

New York State has long been the wrong place for a conservative to live in. But where can I move? I need to move to a state with maximum liberties and yet with vibrant economy and infrastructure.

I did some researching online, but to no avail. There's a state reviews website at rateaplace.com, but it looks like a new website and, despite a good approach, there are no ratings/reviews.

You mention infrastructure. Conservatives vote against that, so it'll be hard for you to find.

Why would you think so? If it is state run, then yes, but private-owned highways, for example, have been very useful.
So...you love the Thruway.

I did some researching online, but to no avail. There's a state reviews website at US States - Rate & Review Places at Rate A Place, but it looks like a new website and, despite a good approach, there are no ratings/reviews.

I really don't know anybody who bases where they live upon how conservative or liberal their neighbors are. The wingnuttiest states are probably in the south, some of which are doing relatively well economically. Alabama has non union auto industry, so the wages probably aren't as good but may be livable. Florida has a good economy and is a beautiful state. Just watch out for the hurricanes and gators. Then there is Texas. Even in so called "blue" states, there are lots of conservative folk. I live in Oregon. Once you get away from the larger cities, it's pretty conservative. I guess it depends on what you want and what you do for a livelihood.

I did some researching online, but to no avail. There's a state reviews website at rateaplace.com, but it looks like a new website and, despite a good approach, there are no ratings/reviews.

You mention infrastructure. Conservatives vote against that, so it'll be hard for you to find.

really?.....they do?.....here in Conservative heavy as TM called it Orange County.....we have had infrastructure projects going on since 92 in one place or another.....right now there are quite a few going on......

I am surprised Arizona ranked so high. There are a lot of "them" here. Be careful.

not everyone thinks about race......

Texas
f4d03a91510e313772aeaac6e122dc63.jpg

:texflag:

Texas
f4d03a91510e313772aeaac6e122dc63.jpg

:texflag:

My time in Texas they had two seasons

Mud and Dust

California

New York

Illinois

All the rest are freeloaders. Especially texas.

California

New York

Illinois

You are a bald face lying piece of crap. (in red)

Why don't you give Iowa a try? Here's a quick tour:

Mississippi River, corn corn Davenport corn corn corn Kinnick Stadium corn corn corn corn corn corn State Capitol corn corn corn corn look a tree corn corn corn Council Bluffs Missouri River.

California

New York

Illinois

As is usually the case, Hazlnut dunno shit from Shinola 'bout whatever's being discussed...

Texas is a wonderfully great and varied place...

if I hadda move from where I'm now at, I'd wanna go to Texas... :)

Forum List

Back