Best US States to live in??

I KNOW MANY OF YOU (LIKE ME) ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO FOOTBALL SEASON. WELL, HERE'S A LITTLE RECAP OF LAST YEAR.........

Coincidence? Just wondering!

Alabama beat Arkansas and they fired the coach.

Alabama beat Tennessee and they fired the coach.

Alabama beat Auburn and they fired the coach.

Then Alabama beat Notre Dame and the Pope resigns...

I wish the White House had a football team.

New York State has long been the wrong place for a conservative to live in. But where can I move? I need to move to a state with maximum liberties and yet with vibrant economy and infrastructure.

I did some researching online, but to no avail. There's a state reviews website at US States - Rate & Review Places at Rate A Place, but it looks like a new website and, despite a good approach, there are no ratings/reviews.

So what do you think are the top states from such prospective? :confused:

The best thing about living in NYC is taking vacations. Travel. You see places you like, check them out in the different Seasons, so you have a better idea of what lies ahead. What's the rush? So many nice places and things to do around the Burroughs. Take advantage of that. :):):)

I KNOW MANY OF YOU (LIKE ME) ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO FOOTBALL SEASON. WELL, HERE'S A LITTLE RECAP OF LAST YEAR.........

Who did Alabama fire when nobody Texas A&M beat them?

Well, do come out and visit Oregon. Just don't stay. You won't like it here.

The one thing I did not like about Oregon is the Welcome Signs. They sort of imply Welcome, have a nice visit, don't forget to leave". :lol: Love the Coast. :):):)

Georgia.
American by birth, southern by the grace of God.
We have a very diverse population here and race relations are very good. Atlanta has the best airport in the world with easy access. I can board a plane at 7 am and be on the beach in Puerto Morales at the Iberostar resort by 10:45 am with a Dos Equis in one a hand a shot of Don Julio in the other.
We even get along with gay folk very well here as Atlanta has a large population of gays and lesbians.
Georgia, great real estate prices and a growing economy.
Weather is great and the state has beaches and mountains.

Arkansas fired the interim coach because he sucked and then got another great coach to replace the previous great coach.

Well, do come out and visit Oregon. Just don't stay. You won't like it here.

The one thing I did not like about Oregon is the Welcome Signs. They sort of imply Welcome, have a nice visit, don't forget to leave". :lol: Love the Coast. :):):)

I visited Oregon a couple summers ago. Beautiful place. The only funny thing was they wouldn't let me pump my own gas, they had to do it for me. Said it was for my own safety, like we were fueling the Space Shuttle or something. Weird.

Montana is awesome if you like mountains, recreation, and flyfishing. I go up there during the summer but from what I hear, its tough making a living. Utah is great also.

What is it that you want to do that NY is prevevnting you from doing?

It's liberal shit hole number 1. Nanny state. An utter pile of Yankee crap. I saw some data on the worst states to live in terms of freedom and NY was the worst followed by that shit stain New Jersey if I remember correctly.

Written by someone who obviously doesn't have what it takes to make it in the Center of the Universe.

I don't think its so much the state you live in.

As long as you don't live in a city, you can find that slice of happiness and not have to worry about making a wrong turn or being in the wrong hood

Well, doesn't the state law matter. My impression is that places like California, Washington, and Oregon should be taken off the list entirely, no mater which city you choose. Am I wrong to think so?

I wish somebody could beat the tide. I'm flying up to commonwealth to watch kentucky try next month. Lol, a victory for us would be losing by 21 or less.

New York State has long been the wrong place for a conservative to live in. But where can I move? I need to move to a state with maximum liberties and yet with vibrant economy and infrastructure.

I did some researching online, but to no avail. There's a state reviews website at rateaplace.com, but it looks like a new website and, despite a good approach, there are no ratings/reviews.

Missouri, Texas or even Arkansas. In the west perhaps Wyoming. In the upper plains maybe the Dakotas. Less people usually mean fewer problems.

Just say it..

5576873556_12b9580ff6.jpg

I did some researching online, but to no avail. There's a state reviews website at US States - Rate & Review Places at Rate A Place, but it looks like a new website and, despite a good approach, there are no ratings/reviews.

I am surprised Arizona ranked so high. There are a lot of "them" here. Be careful.

No one. At that point, they had won 8 straight After their loss, they won the next 4.

Forum List

Back