Best US States to live in??

New York State has long been the wrong place for a conservative to live in. But where can I move? I need to move to a state with maximum liberties and yet with vibrant economy and infrastructure.

I did some researching online, but to no avail. There's a state reviews website at rateaplace.com, but it looks like a new website and, despite a good approach, there are no ratings/reviews.

So what do you think are the top states from such prospective? :confused:

I hear conservatives are fond of Russia these days.

I am looking for an optimal mix of freedom and jobs.

I was born and raised in NY State and I never had a problem with freedom

I was able to walk anywhere I wanted, stay out all night, get any job I wanted to, good schools, date anyone I wanted to

Seemed free to me

Try building a fence, replacing a hot water heater, or a window.

Oh my god!

Building codes......Where is Martin Luther King when ya need him?

New York State has long been the wrong place for a conservative to live in. But where can I move? I need to move to a state with maximum liberties and yet with vibrant economy and infrastructure.

I did some researching online, but to no avail. There's a state reviews website at rateaplace.com, but it looks like a new website and, despite a good approach, there are no ratings/reviews.

Naa, we like it here, you people are too easy to bitch slap.

If you close your eyes on the corruption and dictatorial rule, then maybe.

You should talk with your fellow wingnuts, internet tough guy, because the USMB Wingnut Brigade has been falling all over themselves praising Putin as of late.

Given the recent decision by the DOJ not to enforce MJ laws, I suspect the northwest counties of CA will begin to thrive. Known as the Emerald Triangle we can expect a robust cottage industry which will hopefully put organized crime growers out of business.

Once CA votes to allow controlled, regulated and taxed growth and controlled and taxed sales , hundreds of millions of tax dollars will provide the state and local government with the revenue needed to repair or replace an aging infrastructure as well as provided treatment to those who abuse Alcohol and other drugs, creating jobs in large numbers.

A Journey into the "Emerald Triangle" - YouTube

Just what we need radiation laced MJ. Fukashima has destroyed the West Coast. If I had my druthers, I'd be moving east ASAP. The food isn't safe here anymore, nor is the water.

You should talk with your fellow wingnuts, internet tough guy, because the USMB Wingnut Brigade has been falling all over themselves praising Putin as of late.

LOL, you assume I need anyone else....;)

I don't.

I have never claimed to be a "tough guy".....just unafraid.

You on the other hand are no more than a fruit fly with limited intellect.

Sorry.

You mention infrastructure. Conservatives vote against that, so it'll be hard for you to find.

Which state? That is a tough question. There are 57 of them to choose from.

haha, true according to the genius in the WH

Since this has become another putative posted by fatuous Obama distractors I decided to post what he said while on the campaign trail in 2008:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

Only the most insipient actually believe President Obama didn't know there are 50 states in our union. Only the most captious keep repeating this same hackneyed comment.

Last edited:

You mention infrastructure. Conservatives vote against that, so it'll be hard for you to find.

Why would you think so? If it is state run, then yes, but private-owned highways, for example, have been very useful.

I lived in Sierra Vista, AZ for a year where I was stationed at Ft. Huachuca.

Never had the least safety concern.

Phoenix? That's a different story.

Nogales? Even armed I wouldn't go back.

But most of the state is awesome.

I like the woods though...so AZ is not for me so much.

SV was the cleanest troop town I ever saw: few bars, no pawn shops, and no Gentl's Clubs.

I spent many months in Sierra Vista. Sorry Gulch Saloon.......lot of fun storys there

Great hiking in the mountains and canyons

Oh for christ sake the world is too damn small. I spent a lot of time at Sierra Vista as well. Been in little pentagon as they used to call it as well. Nice area.

I was born and raised in NY State and I never had a problem with freedom

I was able to walk anywhere I wanted, stay out all night, get any job I wanted to, good schools, date anyone I wanted to

Seemed free to me

Try building a fence, replacing a hot water heater, or a window.

Oh my god!

Building codes......Where is Martin Luther King when ya need him?

I thought you were free, to do what you want, any old time.

I can build a fence, install a hot water heater or replace a window without any government interference.

That's freedom brother.

Here, my rights only end where yours begin.

There, your rights end wherever the government tells you they end.

Last edited by a moderator:

LOL, you assume I need anyone else....;)

I don't.

I have never claimed to be a "tough guy".....just unafraid.

You on the other hand are no more than a fruit fly with limited intellect.

Sorry.

Don't be sorry. I find your act amusing. Now go and 'bitch slap' a liberal, tough guy. Let me know how that works out for you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55aRrvXtio]Obama: Shovel-Ready Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected - YouTube[/ame]

Given the recent decision by the DOJ not to enforce MJ laws, I suspect the northwest counties of CA will begin to thrive. Known as the Emerald Triangle we can expect a robust cottage industry which will hopefully put organized crime growers out of business.

Once CA votes to allow controlled, regulated and taxed growth and controlled and taxed sales , hundreds of millions of tax dollars will provide the state and local government with the revenue needed to repair or replace an aging infrastructure as well as provided treatment to those who abuse Alcohol and other drugs, creating jobs in large numbers.

A Journey into the "Emerald Triangle" - YouTube

Hope a Dope?

I a little sad that future prosperity is based in drugs.

Forum List

Back