Besty DeVoss making college affordable for millionaires

I think the federal gov't needs to get out of the student loan business altogether. That's one reason why the costs of going to college are so high and going higher, too many people are getting loans that they have no intention of paying off. And the US taxpayer ends up paying the bill. Again.
How does the US taxpayer pay the bill if these kids can't file bankruptcy like Don and the substantial people do repeatedly?

If they went to college shouldn't they be making at least 6 figures a year?

I think the federal gov't needs to get out of the student loan business altogether. That's one reason why the costs of going to college are so high and going higher, too many people are getting loans that they have no intention of paying off. And the US taxpayer ends up paying the bill. Again.
How does the US taxpayer pay the bill if these kids can't file bankruptcy like Don and the substantial people do repeatedly?
"Forgiveness" means they don't pay it off, dumbass.

Say Thank You Obama!
Last time I checked, Former President Obama wasn't in power anymore.

I wonder if the Republicans are trying hand the Democrats the House in 2018 and White House in 2020. I can just think of the 30 second ads Democrats can run. Trump attacks teachers and police officers. Also programs that help public schools with mentally challenged students as well as money college work study programs. that is going to be even more devastating 30 second ads. Voters are center right not far right. I predict a Republican revolt if this happens.

Remind me did those people vote for Trump?

The money is being diverted to school choice

Here's the deal: a kid wants to go to college but he doesn't want to get a job to pay for tuition . Somehow liberals seem to think that money loaned in good faith to somebody for college tuition doesn't have to be paid back because the lender is so gosh darned rich and the college graduate or dropout still doesn't have a job.
"You Have to Want It Enough" Only Gets Wannabes

You're insulting intelligence. If the smartkids ever manned up instead of acting like nerdy sissies, the people who push this unpaid-education tyranny will have their bank accounts hacked out, not to mention other retaliation only the intelligent can think of. And yes, if they're intelligent enough to know how to get even, they're intelligent enough to know how to never get caught.
Just pointing out the obvious here but the banking industry isn't run by sports legends you dork. You honestly think a bunch of dumb jocks came up with this shit?
Bankers Fail All the Time, Proving They're Not Much Smarter Than Jocks

The university is an entertainment center for Preppies. That's why they give athletic "scholarships." It's an insult to intelligence, like everything else you bootlickers slurp at us.
You've had a few wedgies haven't you.

Tell that to your deadbeat president

Oh, the hilarity! Now Donald Trump is a deadbeat too! Blah Bla BLAH Blah Blah!
we don't know because he wont release his taxes. hes under audit donchaknow :rolleyes-41:

Well actually, someone illegally stole one of his prior returns and it turned out that Trump had more than paid his taxes, he paid MORE taxes on his money than any other recent president! Only a spinmeister would think his current return will be any different. The reason for witholding his present return is obvious---- no matter what it contains, the democratic media will pick it apart as ammunition to create more attacks and spin against him.

Not in america, at all, you should get out more, and if they were, why would they need bankruptcy like Don? He’s not pulling in 6 figs a year? Poor Bear.

Be happy to look at your data on that, please?

Not in america, at all, you should get out more, and if they were, why would they need bankruptcy like Don? He’s not pulling in 6 figs a year? Poor Bear.

Poor Fenton doesn't comprehend personal bankruptcy from one of his 120 company's filing for bankruptcy..

So what's the point of going to college and working at Burger King Einstein?

Poor Fenton doesn't comprehend personal bankruptcy from one of his 120 company's filing for bankruptcy..

I understand the rules are different depending upon who you are.

Read a dictionary.

It serves Wall Street and lending corporations hon. Get some help with this, it's a pretty straight line.

It serves Wall Street and lending corporations hon. Get some help with this, it's a pretty straight line.

Your zig zagging like normal...

No they aren't, dumbass. If you own a corporation and it goes bankrupt, it has no affect on your personal assets. That true whether we're talking about General Electric or so mom-and-pop ice cream parlor.

Read a dictionary.
That's what I thought, zip, zilch, nada.

No they aren't, dumbass. If you own a corporation and it goes bankrupt, it has no affect on your personal assets. That true whether we're talking about General Electric or so mom-and-pop ice cream parlor.
But not if you're a college student, thank you.

Your zig zagging like normal...

Someone is, by necessity.

I'm thinking our system that fucks over REAL American white kids who have parents with just enough assets and income to scrape by get zero help and or funding is the better way...huh?

Forum List

Back