Besty DeVoss making college affordable for millionaires

If they went to college shouldn't they be making at least 6 figures a year?

Not in america, at all, you should get out more, and if they were, why would they need bankruptcy like Don? He’s not pulling in 6 figs a year? Poor Bear.

Poor Fenton doesn't comprehend personal bankruptcy from one of his 120 company's filing for bankruptcy..

So what's the point of going to college and working at Burger King Einstein?

I understand the rules are different depending upon who you are.
No they aren't, dumbass. If you own a corporation and it goes bankrupt, it has no affect on your personal assets. That true whether we're talking about General Electric or so mom-and-pop ice cream parlor.
But not if you're a college student, thank you.

What do student loans have to do with corporations?

Not in america, at all, you should get out more, and if they were, why would they need bankruptcy like Don? He’s not pulling in 6 figs a year? Poor Bear.

Poor Fenton doesn't comprehend personal bankruptcy from one of his 120 company's filing for bankruptcy..

No they aren't, dumbass. If you own a corporation and it goes bankrupt, it has no affect on your personal assets. That true whether we're talking about General Electric or so mom-and-pop ice cream parlor.
That's because college loans are given without collateral.

I think the federal gov't needs to get out of the student loan business altogether. That's one reason why the costs of going to college are so high and going higher, too many people are getting loans that they have no intention of paying off. And the US taxpayer ends up paying the bill. Again.
How does the US taxpayer pay the bill if these kids can't file bankruptcy like Don and the substantial people do repeatedly?
We laid out the money. They don't pay it back. It's not complicated.

You are now posting retarded..some of those company's Trump doesn't even.own just his name on it.

I'm sorry you can't follw a conversation, why are you here again?

I am following it. Apparently you aren't. You think there's some equivalence between a corporation and a college student.

"Given"? Sure mac. College loans in the US these days are a form of debt peonage, the bankers pushing them full well know the "bringing american jobs back" shyte is fiction, once in debt you're property.

Other advanced post industrial societies invest in their societies whereas we extract wealth from ours and redistribute it into the hands of a few atop a very shaky house of cards. I’m all for continuing down this road, let it all play out, let it tumble, let it fall.

When the power structure's goal is nothing other than societal wealth extraction/mining, the only "solutions" the system can envision are those that will further concentrate wealth and power away from "the people".

I think the federal gov't needs to get out of the student loan business altogether. That's one reason why the costs of going to college are so high and going higher, too many people are getting loans that they have no intention of paying off. And the US taxpayer ends up paying the bill. Again.
How does the US taxpayer pay the bill if these kids can't file bankruptcy like Don and the substantial people do repeatedly?
We laid out the money. They don't pay it back. It's not complicated.
Yet Don's a hero and these kids are deadbeats; mindfucking to the nth degree.

I am following it. Apparently you aren't. You think there's some equivalence between a corporation and a college student.
Corporations are people too my freind.

"Given"? Sure mac. College loans in the US these days are a form of debt peonage, the bankers pushing them full well know the "bringing american jobs back" shyte is fiction, once in debt you're property.

Other advanced post industrial societies invest in their societies whereas we extract wealth from ours and redistribute it into the hands of a few atop a very shaky house of cards. I’m all for continuing down this road, let it all play out, let it tumble, let it fall.

When the power structure's goal is nothing other than societal wealth extraction/mining, the only "solutions" the system can envision are those that will further concentrate wealth and power away from "the people".

Ahhh Fenton is having another one of his hissy fits, so it's the bankers fault now that you ended up with a useless liberal arts degree and your upset because you can't declare bankruptcy.

Ahhh Fenton is having another one of his hissy fits, so it's the bankers fault now that you ended up with a useless liberal arts degree and your upset because you can't declare bankruptcy.

Any kind of attempt at conversation with you is mute, isn't it son.

I am not the one throwing a hissy fit and saying random shit..

I am not the one throwing a hissy fit and saying random shit..

Right, have a nice day.

Is this another liberal hate wealthy people thread? I ask because the left seems obsessed with punishing and vilifying successful wealthy people, for whatever weird reason.
That would be what the power structure has to push out and hope folks buy into.

Tell that to your deadbeat president

Oh, the hilarity! Now Donald Trump is a deadbeat too! Blah Bla BLAH Blah Blah!
we don't know because he wont release his taxes. hes under audit donchaknow :rolleyes-41:

Well actually, someone illegally stole one of his prior returns and it turned out that Trump had more than paid his taxes, he paid MORE taxes on his money than any other recent president! Only a spinmeister would think his current return will be any different. The reason for witholding his present return is obvious---- no matter what it contains, the democratic media will pick it apart as ammunition to create more attacks and spin against him.
that was from a decade ago kid.

and why should anyone get out from under a financial obligation that they agreed to undertake?

As you know, there are many reasons.

At the same time, I support making a student loan obligation something that cannot be erased in a bankruptcy.

I think a student loan should be treated more like a business loan. In addition to a typical loan application, a business plan should be included. How much are you going to be borrowing? What is your expected income from this major when you graduate? If you're going to be borrowing $50,000 and when you go to work, you're going to be earning $40,000 a year, that's a bad loan.

Yeah, not paying off a loan you voluntarily took is a war on education. So if you don't pay off my car loan are you waging a war on automakers?

If you don't make your car loan payments, they come pick up your car.

If you don't make your education payment, maybe they could do a lobotomy? Then again there is that darn Eighth Amendment.

Yeah, not paying off a loan you voluntarily took is a war on education. So if you don't pay off my car loan are you waging a war on automakers?

If you don't make your car loan payments, they come pick up your car.

If you don't make your education payment, maybe they could do a lobotomy? Then again there is that darn Eighth Amendment.

I think the IRS should deduct a certain % from your tax refund if you have one, every year until the debt is paid or you die. No debt forgiveness for a debt that the taxpayers have to cover if you don't, that's BS. Of course I don't believe the federal gov't should be in the college loan business in the 1st place.

She is toxic for education.

Why? She wants to give low and middle-income households the same choice of schools as the upper-income households.

How is that a bad thing?

Forum List

Back