🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Betsy DeVos: Common Core is Dead

You're the problem with public education. You believe you're the all in all in education in this country. You answer to the state and shill for the government statists, and you take pride in the fact that you have invested 20 years at being a pawn for government indoctrination. I'll put my intelligence and education up to yours any day.

If you want to get into a dick measuring contest, go right ahead and flop that sucker on the table.

The fact is that you are so ignorant, just like all of the other Common Core hating jackasses on this board do not realize that Common Core was eliminated as a requirement for incentives by the Every Student Succeeds Act as of December 10, 2015. In fact, the federal government is barred from having any input on state standards. Common Core is no longer required and has not been for over two years now.

So, who has been stepping all over their own dicks for the past 8 pages?
That’s why common core should be thought of as a meth addict, it’s best to discard them.
Common core = no go

Most states just renamed the standards and kept them almost exactly the same.
Common core is the reason for the failure of younger generations when it comes to the general education of this country

Really? So how long has Common Core been used in your school system? Considering my state was the first, how can it be blamed for the general education in this country when it only covers English Language Arts and Mathematics, and I just started teaching it a few years ago?

You have no clue, do you?
It’s part of the collective they cannot be trusted

Tell me, who do the children belong to, the state or the parents? Who has the last word on a child's education, the state or the parents?

See post #84.
I don't have numbers, I'm on my phone. Answer the question, teacher.

The parents are ultimately responsible. If they don't like the public school, they can send their child to a private school or homeschool them. If they fail to educate them, it then becomes the state's responsibility.

When you get to my other post, you should be so embarrassed because I ate your lunch!
Not quite. If we don't like the public education system we're going to fix it, and that's what we're doing. We pay for it. You work for me.

Not any more! Ha ha!
Good. Whatever you were getting paid was more than you're worth.

If you want to get into a dick measuring contest, go right ahead and flop that sucker on the table.

The fact is that you are so ignorant, just like all of the other Common Core hating jackasses on this board do not realize that Common Core was eliminated as a requirement for incentives by the Every Student Succeeds Act as of December 10, 2015. In fact, the federal government is barred from having any input on state standards. Common Core is no longer required and has not been for over two years now.

So, who has been stepping all over their own dicks for the past 8 pages?
That’s why common core should be thought of as a meth addict, it’s best to discard them.
Common core = no go

Common core is the reason for the failure of younger generations when it comes to the general education of this country

Really? So how long has Common Core been used in your school system? Considering my state was the first, how can it be blamed for the general education in this country when it only covers English Language Arts and Mathematics, and I just started teaching it a few years ago?

That statement has nothing to do with what I posted.

Do you know how pathetic you are looking right now? You can't answer a simple question because it will prove you don't know what you are talking about!

I have more respect for a flaming liberal than what you are showing me here.

Common core = no go

Do you know how pathetic you are looking right now? You can't answer a simple question because it will prove you don't know what you are talking about!

What was your expertise when you were an educator?

Common core = no go

You have no proof the common core works other than puts everyone in the same shit hole education system.
Common core has an astonishing fail rate...

Common core = no go

Lil Tory.....I know what I am "talking about".....and I lay down the gauntlet for you to respond to me........I will GLADLY give you my cell-phone number so we can discuss this issue......I bet you wouldn't do it even on a dare, punkinpuss.

I taught middle and high school math and social studies, plus I spent almost 2 years as an assistant principal.

How about you?

common-core-the-peoples-cube.jpg

I taught middle and high school math and social studies, plus I spent almost 2 years as an assistant principal.

How about you?
CommonCore-300x209.png

Lil Tory.....I know what I am "talking about".....and I lay down the gauntlet for you to respond to me........I will GLADLY give you my cell-phone number so we can discuss this issue......I bet you wouldn't do it even on a dare, punkinpuss.

Why should I? Are you going to threaten to hit me with your purse?

We can discuss it here if you will actually stick to facts and not bloviating your opinions that are based on your ignorance.

How about you?
CommonCore-300x209.png

Still no facts! Cute. Really cute.

Now, what state are you in and I will tell you how long you have suffered under Common Core? Now that you are free at last, would you like to know how messed up your beliefs were?

Why should I? Are you going to threaten to hit me with your purse?

We can discuss it here if you will actually stick to facts and not bloviating your opinions that are based on your ignorance.

You and "facts" don't even have a nodding acquaintance with each other, "Tory".........I am what I claim I am.......are you?

I have no problem if common core is 100% voluntary, But these sort of deals are not ever.
Progressive ought to keep that shit to themselves..

Forum List

Back