“Between 6,000 and 10,000 churches in the U.S. are dying each year”

Bible prophesy calls it

The Falling Away of the Church

It happens in the End Times, before Christ's return

And during the Tribulation period,

When the Antichrist is in power, and rules. :eek:
"When the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?" -- Jesus

We are living in the prophesied End Times, and we are so lacking in faith that we ignore it and move on with our day to day lives.
We ignore plenty of stupid, iron age fairy tales. Like, almost all of them. What makes yours so special?

What makes it special? Are you blind?

God himself loved 'us' so much, sniff sniff, that he became an innocent little diaper wearing baby boy on Christmas morn and said things that no one understood until he was crucified because he loved the Romans so much, sniff, sniff.

He even let 'us' eat him every sunday while he is busy doing other things in the sky.

Who wouldn't love a God like that you evil son of a bitch.
Not surprising you have the avatar of demon
Agreed. He is an odd duck. He’s totally anti Christianity and is especially hateful of Catholics.

I think he’s a subversive. They do exist. They even follow a set plan. Demoralize, destabilize, crisis, normalization.

Demon? That avatar is not a demon. This is what a demon looks like just after he ate another persons soul.

Mitt-Romney-and-Donald-Trump-742802.jpg
Woe to those who call good evil, and evil good.

Your hate verifies that this is God's anointed.

"How can you fail to see that I was not speaking about bread?" (Jesus H. Christ)

Then the disciples understood that he was speaking about the teaching of the pharisees, not bakers bread. Matthew 16:12
Yes, Matthew 16 is a warning about the teaching of pharisees.

No, it has absolutely nothing to do with the body and blood of Christ.
It clearly and irrefutably shows that Jesus used the word bread as a metaphor for teaching.

He said, beware of the bread of the pharisees and then said to eat his flesh, bread from heaven, teaching from God.

It is not and never was about whatever the hell you do on your knees and put into your mouth in church.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.
Your error on the body and blood of Christ proceeds from your error that you don't believe that God loved man so much that he was born into this world to testify to the truth.

So of course you can't believe that he manifests his spirit into the host.

It's not your religion. How could you possibly understand it?
"he was born into this world to testify to the truth." More wishful thinking. No proof.
Not that you would accept because there is no proof you would accept.
I only accept real proof, not your made up kind.

Demon? That avatar is not a demon. This is what a demon looks like just after he ate another persons soul.

Gods anointed? You must be joking. Does every expression of truth come across to you like anger or hate?

Thats a shame.

The truth is he is a death star that is about to have a spectacular fall from his lofty position in the sky propped up by treasonous religious right wing republican corruption not God.

Brace yourself sheila.

Last edited:

Do you really believe that God would anoint a liar above all liars, an adulterer above of all adulterers, a deceiver above all deceivers, a destroyer above all destroyers, a divider above all dividers, a man of lawlessness above all lawlessness, with an arrogance above all arrogance... so much so, that he will proclaim himself above God, and who also lacks the desire for repentance because he believes he doesn't need it?

oh my dear Death Angel.... you have been DECEIVED.... search your inner soul... and pray for our dear Lord to wake you up, from this slumber and dark magic spell that this walking on earth antichrist has put on you and many others....

God would NEVER EVER anoint such a sinful man like Trump..... never, never, never, never, never! And thinking and saying such, blasphemes God.... and is the ROOT of this Falling Away of the Church.... who could support a Church that promotes such an anti-christ type, opposite of Christ, person?

Please don't fight me on this, because somewhere inside of you.... the truth in my warning, resides.

Last edited:
Religion plays an important part in the lives of those who weren’t taught a few basic rules by their parents.

After attending several churches of different denominations on my own when I was a teenager, I decided to stick with what my parents taught me while growing up.... treat everyone as I would want to be treated.

That said...
I wouldn’t date a girl who tries using religion as a reason for consideration.

Do you really believe that God would anoint a liar above all liars, an adulterer above of all adulterers, a deceiver above all deceivers, a destroyer above all destroyers, a divider above all dividers, a man of lawlessness above all lawlessness, with an arrogance above all arrogance... so much so, that he will proclaim himself above God, and who also lacks the desire for repentance because he believes he doesn't need it?

oh my dear Death Angel.... you have been DECEIVED.... search your inner soul... and pray for our dear Lord to wake you up, from this slumber and dark magic spell that this walking on earth antichrist has put on you and many others....

God would NEVER EVER anoint such a sinful man like Trump..... never, never, never, never, never! And thinking and saying such, blasphemes God.... and is the ROOT of this Falling Away of the Church.... who could support a Church that promotes such an anti-christ type, opposite of Christ, person?

Please don't fight me on this, because somewhere inside of you.... the truth in my warning, resides.
He is no more a "liar" than most others. Look thru the scriptures, if you believe, and you'll see ALL the men He has used were flawed men.

One time God even spoke thru a jackass. He did that to prove this very point

Yes, Matthew 16 is a warning about the teaching of pharisees.

No, it has absolutely nothing to do with the body and blood of Christ.
It clearly and irrefutably shows that Jesus used the word bread as a metaphor for teaching.

He said, beware of the bread of the pharisees and then said to eat his flesh, bread from heaven, teaching from God.

It is not and never was about whatever the hell you do on your knees and put into your mouth in church.

Your error on the body and blood of Christ proceeds from your error that you don't believe that God loved man so much that he was born into this world to testify to the truth.

"he was born into this world to testify to the truth." More wishful thinking. No proof.
The only proof we have of historical events are written manuscripts. There are over 24,000 of those that recorded the ministry of Jesus.

Why do you depend on humans? From the Pope, to the Paulists, to the American Council of Catholic Bishops, to the grahams, the jeffresses, the focus on the family, these are just humans like you and me.They know absolutely nothing more than the rest of us.

He is no more a "liar" than most others.

You are not telling the truth, with that comment... he lies and deceives about everything! Most men do NOT lie all the time. And who is the greatest deceiver of all? Trump, is giving the great deceiver, a run for his money... he is a spawn of the great forked tongue Deceiver....

It is true that God has allowed him to come in to power, so to deceive those who with their mouths proclaim to be Godly, but do not stand by what the Bible has taught...so those who are weak in their faith.... can be identified and filtered out from those who stick by scripture... the word of God.

He did NOT anoint him.... he gave you up to him.... because it is what you want... but you can fight this... you can change, god gives you a chance to change.... Please don't pass it up!

I'm done, said my piece... it's up to you now.

Organized religion has upset a lot of people for various reasons, but that doesn't mean the concept of spirituality, or a higher power is wrong.

Oh, grief. Another "believer" in infallibility and inerrancy. This is total horse-manure.

Gods anointed? You must be joking. Does every expression of truth come across to you like anger or hate?

Thats a shame.

The truth is he is a death star that is about to have a spectacular fall from his lofty position in the sky propped up by treasonous religious right wing republican corruption not God.

Brace yourself sheila.
This is about the time I could share my experience taking the leader of the hell's angel and his men to church but it would cause to much contention for those who lack understanding. God chooses the foolish things to confound the wise in their own eyes.

The only proof we have of historical events are written manuscripts. There are over 24,000 of those that recorded the ministry of Jesus.

Yes, written during a time when there was no such thing as freedom of expression and people were maimed and killed on a daily basis for trivial reasons which pales to what was reserved for anyone caught supporting the seditious teachings of a condemned and despised criminal.

So to divert their oppressors they camouflaged those teachings within a fantastical story that seemed to be just another harmless maudlin fairy tale for morons, even laughable.

and so it became the national religion of their enemy. Brilliant!

Little did they know that one day.......

Last edited:
Make for good titty bars......plenty of seats and good acoustics......or maybe welding shops........ plenty tall and great lighting.

Yes, written during a time when there was no such thing as freedom of expression and people were maimed and killed on a daily basis for trivial reasons which pales to what was reserved for anyone caught supporting the seditious teachings of a condemned criminal.

So to divert their enemy they camouflaged those teachings within a fantastical story that seemed to be just another harmless maudlin fairy tale for morons, even laughable.

So it became the national religion of the enemy. Brilliant!

Little did they know that one day.......
Cool story, bro.

Unfortunately for you early Christians corroborated scripture through their actions. That’s called tradition.

Forum List

Back