'Biblically Balanced Agenda': Anti-Abortion Evangelicals Endorse Biden Over trump

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
More prominent anti choice evangelicals are endorsing Joe Biden. They are encouraging all evangelicals to vote for Joe Biden.

They state that Joe Biden is more pro life than trump. That Biden's policies promote pro life and decrease abortions.

It's a very interesting article.

More prominent anti choice evangelicals are endorsing Joe Biden. They are encouraging all evangelicals to vote for Joe Biden.

They state that Joe Biden is more pro life than trump. That Biden's policies promote pro life and decrease abortions.

If they support Sleepy Joe, they are in favor of abortion until the moment of birth as well as Homosexual Marriage.

Because that's what they'll get if Biden is elected.

If they support Sleepy Joe, they are in favor of abortion until the moment of birth as well as Homosexual Marriage.

Because that's what they'll get if Biden is elected.

No Christian in good conscience can support abortion

Utter bullshit. He was against abortion and then one week or so was for it.

You didn't read the article.

You're just too down right lazy to read the article which caused you to post the ridiculous statement above.

If you had not been so lazy and actually read the article you wouldn't the made such a fool of yourself.

You're just too down right lazy to read the article which caused you to post the ridiculous statement above.

If you had not been so lazy and actually read the article you wouldn't the made such a fool of yourself.
You didn't read the Bible.

You're just too down right lazy to read the Bible which caused you to post the ridiculous OP.

If you had not been so lazy and actually read the Bible you wouldn't [have] made such a fool of yourself.

There really isn't anything new about the ayatollahs of the Religious Left spouting their ideas supporting Abortionists. And some like Jim Wallis insist on the "Evangelical" label to confuse the people.

There really isn't anything new about the ayatollahs of the Religious Left spouting their ideas supporting Abortionists. And some like Jim Wallis insist on the "Evangelical" label to confuse the people.
Did you notice in the article that these "Christians" want to "reduce the number of abortions"?

Christians, on the other hand, want to outlaw them.

I went by your title and what you wrote. I will not click on your links.

Did you notice in the article that these "Christians" want to "reduce the number of abortions"?

You will know them by their fruits... Obviously their fruits are rotten when they think killing babes in the womb is ok at all.

I don't know how providing unlimited funds to Big Abortion and Planned Parenthood as Biden would, would "reduce" the number of abortion. Throwing unlimited amounts of money at an atrocity would increase the demand.

I'm not voting Biden but I have argued this for years. I've argued it many times.

" There Is Always Someone Somewhere Who Believes Something "

* Percentages Not Mentioned In The Article *

You will know them by their fruits... Obviously their fruits are rotten when they think killing babes in the womb is ok at all.
None has to condone killing a fetus to accept that it is allowed by the constitution , any more than none has to condone capital punishment that is also allowed by a state , which many catholics also oppose , and so goes the phrase " render unto cesar " .

Many catholics are for democrats , irrespective of abortion , because they believe the government should provide social welfare for the poor and they oppose the capital punishment .

At issue for all is why the religion of secular humanism believes it is entitled to have government confiscate private property to fund its charities , rather than expecting them to be covered by private philanthropic donations .

Last edited:
" Gawd Of Natural Selection And The World To Come "

* Apologue Of Conditional Circumstance *

You didn't read the Bible.
You're just too down right lazy to read the Bible which caused you to post the ridiculous OP.
If you had not been so lazy and actually read the Bible you wouldn't [have] made such a fool of yourself.
Which part would you like to have read ?

FACT when abortions were Illegal people with money could Always get abortions if they didn't have a doctor through money or loop holes who would do abortions they could leave the country & get one. Fact people with less or no money could get back ally abortions or fatal or damaging do it your self abortions. Many of the rest went on to have unwanted unloved neglected children. Its a sad Fact that we cant/wont support every pregnant woman & help every unwanted child. know that many try, but more blame the child for not pulling them self's up by their own boot straps.

I'm not voting Biden but I have argued this for years. I've argued it many times.

I will vote for Biden and I have been advocating this for years.

If the anti choice people would actually pay attention, they wouldn't need any law against abortion. There would be very little or no need for the law or for abortion.

Provide proper sex education, birth control, health care, child care, education and job opportunities.

We would see the abortion rates go way down.

Instead they just want to outlaw abortion which will make the situation a lot worse and will end up killing women and girls.

They don't want to see the causes for it so they will never be able to stop abortion and in fact, cause it to increase.

Forum List

Back