Biden Administration Decides To Build Border Wall

Nope, because my words were being done in gest if you read the posts...I care not wtf the US does on the border. You are aware that there was a border wall under construction during the Oblama era?
ALL of your posts are done in gest Bart. No one takes you seriously.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, I thought walls don't work? This is hilarious watching lefties with a border so open they have now decided to put a wall up to cut down on illegal crossings. You just can't make this shit up. If only Trump could have come up with this idea seven years ago. Oh, wait a minute, he did.

But walls are immoral? LOLLL

Biden Waives 26 Federal Laws to Allow South Texas Border Wall Construction​

If I am on yer ignore list you are not utilizing the list very well. You also forgot the little fake scene we were playing out, I am glad I am on your ignore list cause you are deviously stupid.

Joe Biden Resumes Construction of Trump's Border Wall

View attachment 838555
The Intercept
https://theintercept.com › 2022/09/18 › biden-trump-b...

Sep 18, 2022 — The government confirmed that Joe Biden is resuming construction of Donald Trump's border wall.
That's a fact free article, shithead. No proof of Biden doing anything in there.

Biden administration bypasses 26 federal laws to build additional border wall in South Texas​

The Biden administration will waive 26 laws to build additional border barriers in the Rio Grande Valley, according to a notice posted to the Federal Register Wednesday, citing “high illegal entry.”

Construction of the wall will be paid for using already appropriated funds earmarked specifically for physical border barriers. But the move comes at a time when a new surge of migrants is straining federal and local resources and placing heavy political pressure on the Biden administration to address a sprawling crisis.

Remember when Biden told illegals to "surge to the border"???
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

On the day (Biden) he took office in January(2021), he signed a proclamation that paused construction of Donald Trump's border wall. Since then, most of the barrier has been halted.

But new construction has begun on 13 miles of border wall in Hidalgo County, Texas, to the dismay of some locals. NPR's John Burnett reports.

Biden administration bypasses 26 federal laws to build additional border wall in South Texas​

The Biden administration will waive 26 laws to build additional border barriers in the Rio Grande Valley, according to a notice posted to the Federal Register Wednesday, citing “high illegal entry.”

Construction of the wall will be paid for using already appropriated funds earmarked specifically for physical border barriers. But the move comes at a time when a new surge of migrants is straining federal and local resources and placing heavy political pressure on the Biden administration to address a sprawling crisis.

On the day (Biden) he took office in January(2021), he signed a proclamation that paused construction of Donald Trump's border wall. Since then, most of the barrier has been halted.

But new construction has begun on 13 miles of border wall in Hidalgo County, Texas, to the dismay of some locals. NPR's John Burnett reports.

Perhaps us liberals were wrong. Maybe there are certain parts of the border where we could use a wall. And if not a wall, border patrol in those areas so turn them back. We can't be forced to take them. I'm sure we interview and vet them before we let them in. I would still have officials on the other side continuing to accept some but turn away others. The ones we turn away need to be Mexico's problem. Why ours?

Trump was right...................

Again.

1696515686670.png

Perhaps us liberals were wrong. Maybe there are certain parts of the border where we could use a wall. And if not a wall, border patrol in those areas so turn them back. We can't be forced to take them. I'm sure we interview and vet them before we let them in. I would still have officials on the other side continuing to accept some but turn away others. The ones we turn away need to be Mexico's problem. Why ours?
There is no vetting.

Perhaps??? Hell, you clowns were on your knees when it came to BLM, "perhaps" you ought to get on your knees again.

Democrats have traditionally supported strategically placed sections of wall and fence.

Evidently this is being funded by money Congress earmarked for the wall in 2019 so I believe he is simply spending the money as required by Congress.

Of course he did say he wouldn't build any wall longer then 11 inches so there is that.

13 miles. Wow. Say it isn’t so!

The border is like a thousand miles long...

Grow up.
And you need to learn how to use the Internet!!!

But of course you totally ignored what your president said...
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

And when he became president and I quote:
"There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1," he told NPR's Lulu Garcia-Navarro during an interview with journalists from the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists

Forum List

Back