Biden Administration Decides To Build Border Wall

Literally, just weeks ago the incompetent Biden flunkies were selling the wall material as scrap.

Now they can steal taxpayer money to build the wall at twice the price.

This is the most incompetent, just plain stupid collection of buffoons on the planet.

Wait a minute, I thought walls don't work? This is hilarious watching lefties with a border so open they have now decided to put a wall up to cut down on illegal crossings. You just can't make this shit up. If only Trump could have come up with this idea seven years ago. Oh, wait a minute, he did.

Too funny

Wait a minute, I thought walls don't work? This is hilarious watching lefties with a border so open they have now decided to put a wall up to cut down on illegal crossings. You just can't make this shit up. If only Trump could have come up with this idea seven years ago. Oh, wait a minute, he did.

All the democrats in the media and internet political sites like this one told us forget the wall because they don't work. Now they'll deny ever saying it or just spew insults.

Biden sold off the wall building materials last month.

I went through the trouble of registering with govplanet.com, the company that auctions off government surplus. There's a shitload of materiel and equipment that was involved in building of the border wall. Most of it has been auctioned off over the last year or so, and mostly in Arizona and Texas.

So let's see, Trump's wall was to cost 11-13 Billion.....I bet Uncle RICO Biden's wall will cost three times + that as a grift to unions.
Of course, it will!

We should also keep in mind that President Biden sold all the material for the wall just a few months ago for pennies on the dollar. We'll be buying those same materials back for a premium on what they cost originally.

What a nightmare.

All the democrats in the media and internet political sites like this one told us forget the wall because they don't work. Now they'll deny ever saying it or just spew insults.
We all know that they were against walls because they actually knew walls DID work. Now, with fellow Democrats calling for border action, they have no choice but to admit that walls DO work.

Biden's wall if it ever gets built will have so many free pass gates on it that it won't even be funny. Welcome to new-Mexico mis amigos!
Biden's wall will put a stop to all illegal crossings. But, if you just tell the guards at the gate that you aren't really an illegal, you're an asylum seeker, they have orders to let you right in and direct you to the free food, housing, medical care, and goody bag line.

Last edited:
They are going to erect the wall that doesn't work after selling all of the remaining wall material.

What this means is that Biden's handlers have told him that the whole immigration thing has blown up in democrat's faces so big now in blue sanctuary cities they depend on that it threatens Joe's reelection!

So now they will become wall lovers proactive on curbing the problem they created to try to sell it to their stupid minions until the election is over and Joe wins, then they will declare the wall a failure again, tear it down and go right back to what it is they want to do.
This probably would have never happened if Republican governors had not sent illegals to sanctuary cities and states.

The US has been building a border wall since 2002, where in the Hell have you been?

You posted on May 15, 2017 "The whole idea of a physical border wall is ridiculous..."

Slick Idea For The Border Wall...

Obviously you were against the border wall when Trump was President. But now that Biden is President, you're trying to justify his building it?

Dude, you are one disingenuous mofo. Now you see why you're on my ignore list.

You posted on May 15, 2017 "The whole idea of a physical border wall is ridiculous..."

Slick Idea For The Border Wall...

Obviously you were against the border wall when Trump was President. But now that Biden is President, you're trying to justify his building it?

Dude, you are one disingenuous mofo. Now you see why you're on my ignore list.
If I am on yer ignore list you are not utilizing the list very well. You also forgot the little fake scene we were playing out, I am glad I am on your ignore list cause you are deviously stupid.

Joe Biden Resumes Construction of Trump's Border Wall

1696509290104.png

The Intercept
https://theintercept.com › 2022/09/18 › biden-trump-b...

Sep 18, 2022 — The government confirmed that Joe Biden is resuming construction of Donald Trump's border wall.

Of course, it will!

We should also keep in mind that President Biden sold all the material for the wall just a few months ago for pennies on the dollar. We'll be buying those same materials back for a premium on what they cost originally.

What a nightmare.
The guy is an economic genius. It's called Bidenomics. Of course, he probably gets his cut in there somewhere. After all, he's still raising children.

Forum List

Back