Biden Admits He Will Raise Taxes

only in your demented mind

Then try what I told you and find out for yourself. The US Communist Party hates Republicans and they make that clear on their website. They also make clear they strongly supported past Democrat candidates, especially Bernie Sanders.

You are talking about after the argument was made in 2017. The original ruling was that the government had no power to inflict penalties; that it would have to be a tax. This was changed on the bench by Benedict Roberts who as you said, sided with the liberal judges on the matter. It was not changed by Republicans, it was changed at the Supreme Court and from that point forward was called a tax by the Democrats.
sorry every thing I posed was copied and pasted from FactCheck.org ... a conservative fact checker so you can disagree all you like, but these are the facts whether you like out or not ... again it was originally a penalty until the republicans made I a penalty tax then they Zero out the penalty... so you pathetic attempt about the ACA failed ... there was no tax increases in the ACA obama didn't lie, you and your republicans buddies lied ...deal with it... I gave you the history of the penalty ... all the time it was challenged in the courts nobody ever got charged a penalty ... until the Supreme Court ruled on it ... don't care if you don't like John Roberts ... you nut jobs have no idea what a communist is in the first place ... if somebody disagree with you loser, they are commies, John Roberts is a conservative judge ... can't help he isn't a trump loser judge who votes willie nilly ...

They hated him.
because they rule agains your thinking of what is right ... which come to be you are wrong, just about all of your legal issues, so when that happen instead of taking it like a man and realize you are wrong you start calling them communist do you know how childish that makes you look ???? a real whiner

because they rule agains your thinking of what is right ... which come to be you are wrong, just about all of your legal issues, so when that happen instead of taking it like a man and realize you are wrong you start calling them communist do you know how childish that makes you look ???? a real whiner

Like I said, all you have to do is go the Communist party website and read their agenda. You don't have the guts to do that and I understand. It's like getting in a car accident and your face gets totally messed up. You avoid looking in mirrors.

sorry every thing I posed was copied and pasted from FactCheck.org ... a conservative fact checker so you can disagree all you like, but these are the facts whether you like out or not ... again it was originally a penalty until the republicans made I a penalty tax then they Zero out the penalty... so you pathetic attempt about the ACA failed ... there was no tax increases in the ACA obama didn't lie, you and your republicans buddies lied ...deal with it... I gave you the history of the penalty ... all the time it was challenged in the courts nobody ever got charged a penalty ... until the Supreme Court ruled on it ... don't care if you don't like John Roberts ... you nut jobs have no idea what a communist is in the first place ... if somebody disagree with you loser, they are commies, John Roberts is a conservative judge ... can't help he isn't a trump loser judge who votes willie nilly ...

I really thought you were more politically knowledgeable than that. FactCheck a right-wing site? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
The only thing more leftist than FactCheck is Snopes.

We are $28 trillion in debt so someone saying "I will raise taxes" is simply saying they are willing to be responsible for our debt.

Problem?
You have to be a government or globalist shill. Being responsible does not mean reaming those who are in the same economic levels because they lived that way.

You have to be a government or globalist shill. Being responsible does not mean reaming those who are in the same economic levels because they lived that way.

We owe the money. I have no idea who it is that is supposed to have acted what way but we owe the money.

Now, with a Democratic Senate, there is nothing to stop the Democrats. You Biden lovers might need a second job.
You can also make your kids get a job. Perhaps you should see a stockbroker and ask about tax shelters. You have been warned but you did not listen.
Now where we went forward thinking that this was true...it has not happened.

Instead Biden seems to be interested in higher taxes on corporations that predominantly make profits in other countries and avoid taxes in Europe or America.
Essentially a backhanded approach to taxing the whole world.

He also seems to favor ESG corporations...and any corporation that tries to comply/kiss the ring is artificially doing well.
But just wait...the rug is going to get pulled this Fall when Republicans take over Congress. It will be interesting to watch what lunatic platform they will run on to win but the goal will be to undo these taxes. (To line their pockets of course...same as democrats are doing now)
Of course the average person won't hear anything about this.

Like I said, all you have to do is go the Communist party website and read their agenda. You don't have the guts to do that and I understand. It's like getting in a car accident and your face gets totally messed up. You avoid looking in mirrors.
what the hell do I need to do that for ... anything on the communist website is bull shit in the first place .... its to suck in stupid people like you... hell with your face I know you hate to look into the mirror

what the hell do I need to do that for ... anything on the communist website is bull shit in the first place .... its to suck in stupid people like you... hell with your face I know you hate to look into the mirror
it s says We are a political party of the working class, for the working class, with no corporate sponsors or billionaire backers. Join the generations of workers whose generosity and solidarity sustain the fight for justice. that's a white supremacist site no communist would ever work for the working class like I said its to suck fools like you in with an ugly face ... does that sound like the definition No it does not...

so stop the bullshit communist is a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs. know what you arer talking about first before you make false accusation

I don't know what website you are looking at but the DMC is nothing like your patriotic attempt ...it states they are for lower drug cost, healthcare, infrastructure, child care thins of that nature it talks about the BBB how it will help the people ... are you really this stupid it is nothing like that anything like the communist website

Then try what I told you and find out for yourself. The US Communist Party hates Republicans and they make that clear on their website. They also make clear they strongly supported past Democrat candidates, especially Bernie Sanders.
doesn't make it that democrats support them, they don't you idiot so these white supremest supports trump and the republican pa=rty does that make republicans white supremest ??? according to your thinking it does ... do you see how stupid you sound ... there's no correlation between either party...

I really thought you were more politically knowledgeable than that. FactCheck a right-wing site? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
The only thing more leftist than FactCheck is Snopes.
fact check.org is a conservative website a project of the Annenberg public policy ... it was a website to prove democrats wrong ... what happen they started to find out that there were more republican liars out there than there were democrats liars ...fact check.org is own Brooks Jackson, a former Associated Press, Wall Street Journal...the WSJ is own by Rupert Murdoch ...you can't get and right-wing then that t ... so know what you are talking about before you make a bigger fool of yourself

fact check.org is a conservative website a project of the Annenberg public policy ... it was a website to prove democrats wrong ... what happen they started to find out that there were more republican liars out there than there were democrats liars ...fact check.org is own Brooks Jackson, a former Associated Press, Wall Street Journal...the WSJ is own by Rupert Murdoch ...you can't get and right-wing then that t ... so know what you are talking about before you make a bigger fool of yourself

Now I know you have no idea WTF you're talking about. I heard an interview the the guy who started FactCheck on the Howard Stern show. Even he admitted they do lean left with most of their articles. But (as he stated) they are not as left leaning as other fact check sources. That certainly doesn't make them right wing.

doesn't make it that democrats support them, they don't you idiot so these white supremest supports trump and the republican pa=rty does that make republicans white supremest ??? according to your thinking it does ... do you see how stupid you sound ... there's no correlation between either party...

If that were the case their agenda would not look nearly identical to the Democrat party. The white supremacist groups ONLY liked Trump's border stance because the people coming here are minorities. Other than that they have nothing else in common with Trump. After all, those people only have one issue.

It's not about if the Democrats support them or not, it's about their many common goals.

Yes, it is bullshit. That's the point. It's the same bullshit Democrats are for.

The US Communist Party. They support Democrats, their candidates and their policies.
Sure, sure that's why they have a separate party, right.

Most alt-white groups support republic candidates and their polices, does that make them republics?

Forum List

Back