Biden ADMITTED To Abusing His Power As VP To Force Ukraine To Fire Prosecutor, Protect His Son

"IN HIS OWN WORDS, WITH VIDEO CAMERAS ROLLING, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko."

A huge 'THANK YOU' going out to the Deep State anti-Trump Intel Agency holdout for bringing the almost-forgotten / almost-completely-ignored/hidden back up and on to 'Center Stage' in yet another failed 'We've got him this time' Democrat moment...perfect timing...

...and a huge 'THANK You' to Uncle Joe for feeling the need to admit this on camerain an attempt to try to prove to snowflakes he IS a tough guy who can strong-arm foreign governments / leaders when he wants / has to...

This is yet another attempted attack on President Trump that has 'boomeranged'.

In blackmailing Ukraine to protect his son, especially WHEN he did it, Biden basically helped / threatened to help Putin...

"It’s particularly odd that a Vice President would make such a threat to an ally that was under siege from Russia. The loss of $1 billion in loan guarantees would have been a huge blow to Ukraine and a boon to Russia, given the state of relations between the two countries."

Report: Biden forced ouster of prosecutor investigating his son's firm

Fake news.

You should just do what Lakhota did to escape reality - just put everyone who provides undeniable evidence on 'permanent ignore'.

:p

An extended discussion about his son’s business dealings isn’t helpful to Biden’s electability argument.

Joe Biden had a chance to excoriate Donald Trump on Friday after a blockbuster report detailed how the president pushed Ukrainian investigators to investigate Biden’s son.

Instead, Biden was circumspect and measured in a comment to reporters.

Only hours later, after Biden and his advisors weighed more facts and after Democrats renewed calls for impeaching Trump, did the former vice president’s campaign issue a broader and stronger statement.

The time it took Biden to unleash his tougher comments – which stopped just short of urging impeachment — offered an insight into the political sensitivities surrounding the situation.

Despite the outrage that greeted reports of the president’s actions, Biden’s immediate response was no simple matter. His son Hunter Biden’s lucrative contracts with Ukraine — at the same time the vice president was in charge of U.S. policy toward the country raised — raised the prospect of fueling a narrative with downside political risk for Biden.

(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...

Funny. There was no quid pro quo with Biden.
WTF?

The prosecutor was fired, Biden's son was protected from indictment / prosecution, and Ukraine got money....

Hunter Biden had been cleared long before that. You are too dishonest - so I am placing you on permanent ignore. Bye...
You harshed the fake Indians mello man. You shall be ignored.
When I think of Ukraine,,,cant help but think of Maxine who fell for a prank call from that nation. Hmm, maybe Maxine and Biden are second cousins?

"IN HIS OWN WORDS, WITH VIDEO CAMERAS ROLLING, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko."

A huge 'THANK YOU' going out to the Deep State anti-Trump Intel Agency holdout for bringing the almost-forgotten / almost-completely-ignored/hidden back up and on to 'Center Stage' in yet another failed 'We've got him this time' Democrat moment...perfect timing...

...and a huge 'THANK You' to Uncle Joe for feeling the need to admit this on camerain an attempt to try to prove to snowflakes he IS a tough guy who can strong-arm foreign governments / leaders when he wants / has to...

In blackmailing Ukraine to protect his son, especially WHEN he did it, Biden basically helped / threatened to help Putin...

"It’s particularly odd that a Vice President would make such a threat to an ally that was under siege from Russia. The loss of $1 billion in loan guarantees would have been a huge blow to Ukraine and a boon to Russia, given the state of relations between the two countries."

Are you a ordinary liar or a pathological liar? Biden put pressure on Ukraine to fire the prosecutor because he was not fighting corruption. He was not investigating anyone much less Biden's son.

There is nothing odd about a VP making a threat. Shokin's deputy said there was no investigation of the company. That throws that out the window.

That comparison to Hillary’s email problem is one I made that was made in May 2019 with regard to the Bidens’ dealings in Ukraine and China, Dem fear: Hillary is to emails, as Biden is to (Ukraine? China?):

Ukraine may be to Biden’s campaign what emails were to Hillary’s campaign. And China could get there too….

Look at how Hillary’s email scandal sapped the strength from her and her campaign. As panicked as Democrats and the media are, conservatives and Republicans sense a problem that may not go away….

Legal Insurrection@LegInsurrection

Biden's conflicts in Ukraine are going to be the 2020 version of Hillary's emails, and there's nothing Democrats can do to stop it (other than denying Biden the nomination). https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/01/us/politics/biden-son-ukraine.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share …

"IN HIS OWN WORDS, WITH VIDEO CAMERAS ROLLING..

It's a bit unfair to use the words of the senile Biden clown against him, he can't even remember what he said a few minutes ago and now you want him to defend something he said over a year ago...

Of course creepy Joe was totally corrupt and blackmailing his Ukkie neo nazi buddies to protect his equally corrupt son but it simply isn't nice to make fun of his disease... that's just...

Sad!

:popcorn:

Joe Biden has a problem with his family. Biden aided and abetted his children to profit enormously off Biden’s position as Vice President in deals with both the Ukraine and China. When, in 2016, the senior Ukrainian prosecutor was conducting a corruption investigation of a deal that implicated Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, then VP Joe Biden intervened, conditioning continued U.S. aid to the Ukraine on firing the prosecutor. Ukraine’s president complied. He fired the prosecutor, the investigation ended, and Ukraine received its U.S. aid.

Biden Bragging About the Billion Dollar Bounty he put on the investigator

Trump asked the President of the Ukraine to continue a legitimate investigation that had been closed because Biden had the former prosecutor fired. Trump did not ask that the Ukrainians invent this investigation out of whole cloth. He did not request a specific outcome to the investigation. He did not condition U.S. aid to the Ukraine on completion of the investigation or a specific outcome.

Given the US taxpayer money involved, it is understandable why Trump would seek to have the Ukraine finish its own investigation into Hunter Biden.

Diplomacy between nations is a room filled with quid pro quos

All legal and normal.

Whatever the real whistle blower' s complaint is truly about, is something criminal or danger to our national security.... And the inspector General investigation found it to be credible, and an URGENT concern to our national security.

That's all we actually know as fact.

Hunter Biden had been cleared long before that. You are too dishonest - so I am placing you on permanent ignore. Bye...
So to be placed on your 'permanent ignore' all one has to do is prove you wrong by stating fact?!

Bwuhahahaha.... Poor easily-offended / triggered snowflake...

You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face. Shokin's deputy confirmed the investigation into Burisma had been dropped in 2014-2015.

From a Ukrainian reformer.

Daria Kaleniuk‏ @dkaleniuk
Replying to @OliverBullough
Thank you @OliverBullough - indeed it’s insane to use UKRAINE as a ball at the AMERICAN national political field. Prosecutor Shokin did not open the case on Zlochevskyi & Burisma. He dumped it. And he was fired for being corrupt and failing prosecution reform @kenvogel

12:52 PM - 2 May 2019

Daria Kaleniuk on Twitter

Fake news...Biden did not once mention his son

The fact that you are even suggesting Biden would have said 'so my son goes free' in his video-taped confession makes you an idiot ... Or shows you think everyone else is.

Sorry, GG - you're not Jonathon Gruber, & we're not Democrats.

Last edited:
The fact that you are even suggesting Biden would have said 'so my son goes tree's in his video-taped confession makes you an idiot ... Or shows you think everyone else is.

Sorry, GG - you're not Jonathon Gruber, & we're do Democrats.

That is what the title to your OP said he did. That is why it was fake news.

I'm thinking this "whistleblower" crapola isn't the Deep State at all, but just President Trump jerking around the media to get the Biden-Ukraine connection on to the Front Page.

Always remember and never forget, President Trump is a tremendously successful pioneer in the area of Reality TV as well as being enshrined in the WWE Hall of Fame. Using sneaky schemes to get people's attention and interest is how you succeed in these fields.

I think the "whistleblower" will turn out to be a confederate of the President dragging the Media along and tricking them to end up covering something they wouldn't have otherwise- Ukainegate and the Sleepy Joe Connection.

Forum List

Back