Biden Announces National Strategy to Combat Islamophobia

An Illinois landlord accused of fatally stabbing a 6-year-old Muslim boy and seriously wounding his mother was charged with a hate crime after police and relatives said he singled out the victims because of their faith and as a response to the war between Israel and Hamas.

Biden is one tonedeaf motherfucker
It has to take a toll at least a little when there are people like Joe purposely destroying the nation. People like him have been around so long in politics their whole lives are about lying, denial and changing agenda totally opposite of what they were for a couple years earlier. Great leaders only come around so often. America is a gift for politicians compared to many parts of the world. And they are ph ukn it up.

Your computer is not broken. YOU are broken. You are defective because you dare not see and cannot see what you do not want to see. Muslims are catching hell now just like they did after 9-11 because too many stupids assess believe that they are all terrorists or just blame them for the actions of others who they themselves find abhorrent

Your computer is not broken. YOU are broken. You are defective because you dare not see and cannot see what you do not want to see. Muslims are catching hell now just like they did after 9-11 because too many stupids assess believe that they are all terrorists or just blame them for the actions of others who they themselves find abhorrent
your user name is the ultimate oxymoron .

As usual democrats will prove to be on the wrong side of history.

Israel needs to just conquer that area and occupy it FOREVER.

Can you imagine if the US had a state that constantly was a source of terror to the nation? Yeah, it wouldn't be tolerated.

Fuck Palestine

I've seen countless news stories lately about the rampant anti-Semitism at rallies, marches, school campuses, etc, but I've yet to find videos showing rampant Islamophobia. My computer must be broken, could someone direct me to those videos or stories?

There was a young Muslim American Palestinian boy in Chicago , murdered by someone who used to be his friend. The guy was radicalized by pro Israel propaganda

No pro Palestinians in the USA have killed any Jews in this country ….

you’re talking about college where stoners and hippie People are yelling at each other on both side

Biden hates blacks, Biden hates Hispanics, Biden hates Jews, Biden hates Indians, Biden hates all brown people.

The MOST RACIST President is Biden and nobody comes close.

For 40 years he said things to most of those races ^^^^^^ and it goes down in history. Most noticeably black people.

Can you imagine if the US had a state that constantly was a source of terror to the nation? Yeah, it wouldn't be tolerated.
You mean a state of citizens without voting rights in the the nation? Hard to imagine.

Oh. One doesn't have to imagine it, on has only to look at South Africa's history.

Last edited:
I've seen countless news stories lately about the rampant anti-Semitism at rallies, marches, school campuses, etc, but I've yet to find videos showing rampant Islamophobia. My computer must be broken, could someone direct me to those videos or stories?

Yes, Democrats think we should be inclusive of those who want to behead us. All they need is a hug.

Forum List

Back