Biden Announces National Strategy to Combat Islamophobia

You know that I'm gay, how exactly??

I just know that you are.

Gruesome Photos Allegedly Show Islamic State Throwing Gay Men Off a Tall Building​

Photos released by the militant group purportedly show a series of grisly public executions in Mosul, Iraq, including crucifixions and a woman being stoned to death.

Last edited:
I just know that you are.

Gruesome Photos Allegedly Show Islamic State Throwing Gay Men Off a Tall Building​

Photos released by the militant group purportedly show a series of grisly public executions in Mosul, Iraq, including crucifixions and a woman being stoned to death.

Bullshit. Answer the question. Don't be such a fucking coward

He called them--terrrorists who have attacked Israel-- “very smart” while the Israelis were still pulling bodies out of the rubble of a terrorist attack.

Israel's 9/11

Never underestimate your enemies, which Mossad did. They were probably influenced by the movie Munich, directed by a self-righteous Jewish weakling.

Also a factor are the Holocaust-inviting views of the New York Times, which had criticized them for being trigger-happy in the preview to 9/11 that took place in 1973. That criticism is why Israel almost lost the previous Yom Kippur war.

Who's his Daddy?
Osama is the first POTUS in US history to not really know his father and was living and working under an alias.
You should go back to the internet, "Letter from Matar," (Women in Green, Jerusalem), because it contradicts your claim.

Israel's 9/11

Never underestimate your enemies, which Mossad did. They were probably influenced by the movie Munich, directed by a self-righteous Jewish weakling.

Also a factor are the Holocaust-inviting views of the New York Times, which had criticized them for being trigger-happy in the preview to 9/11 that took place in 1973. That criticism is why Israel almost lost the previous Yom Kippur war.
This seems like some interesting history to review.

The palace coup of Allende, 9 Sep 1973. No better time than Halloween for these two:

1. Derrida, Spectres of Marx

2. Isabel Allende, The House of Spirits

Coward! You made an assumption about me and now you're running from it

I'm not running from everything. We all know you're gay, and that's fine, I could care less. I'm simply pointing out to you that under Islamic rule, you would be in a really tough place, so you might want to reconsider which side you should be defending.

He was raised by a Grandfatherly Lifelong Marxist
His father figure most likely molested him.
It's no small wonder why he's so screwed up.

He shows every sign of a kid that was molested by a parent.

Forum List

Back