Biden being investigated for breaking the law

Biden just out of pure political spite has and is trying to destroy everything Trump did.

Yet how many claimed he would bring America together?

Now we see biden being even more divisive than Obama.

You mean the same 60 that voted against allowing the States to comply with their own state laws in elections in the Congress? These are some sick puppies. Rather than work to clean things up, they would rather just try and make things worse. No wonder the Dems are caring less and less with working with them. They are pieces of crap who needs to learn what it's like to work in a Taco Bell in on the Border.
Progs do not work with Repubs. When Repubs are in power they do their best to get their cut. And do. when they are in power, screw Repubs. We are seeing it in a near equal congress for gosh sakes. They will turn on you someday.

Biden just out of pure political spite has and is trying to destroy everything Trump did.

You mean the same 60 that voted against allowing the States to comply with their own state laws in elections in the Congress? These are some sick puppies. Rather than work to clean things up, they would rather just try and make things worse. No wonder the Dems are caring less and less with working with them. They are pieces of crap who needs to learn what it's like to work in a Taco Bell in on the Border.
So you think a President has the power to stop funding any program Congress voted to fund just because he doesn’t like it?

In this case, Biden gets his way more often than not. Last time check, you game players don't have much power in congress anymore and are losing power each and every day. And your bunch still plays the zero sum game.
how are they losing power each and every day...are there elections daily I am unaware of? Also the GOP gained seats in the US House during the last election

And then promptly misused those seats. 2022 is going to quite a surprise to a lot of people. Bank on it and I make zero predictions on how that's going to go except the New and Improved Jim Crowe Voting Laws will be overturned so that more people will be voting. And that should scare the living hell out of you.

Progs do not work with Repubs. When Repubs are in power they do their best to get their cut. And do. when they are in power, screw Repubs. We are seeing it in a near equal congress for gosh sakes. They will turn on you someday.

I think there are going to be a lot of changes come 2022 on both sides.

So you think a President has the power to stop funding any program Congress voted to fund just because he doesn’t like it?

In this case, Biden gets his way more often than not. Last time check, you game players don't have much power in congress anymore and are losing power each and every day. And your bunch still plays the zero sum game.
You didn’t answer the question. Wanna try again?

Do you mean you trying to propose a "Gotcha" question that doesn't mean a damned thing?

If you meant Rump, you seemed to think so which is one of the many reasons his main job right now is to golf full time and work part time f***ing up the Republican party.

If you mean Biden, then no. Congress controls the purse strings. But we used that argument during Rumps time and he pretty much ignored it. Hence part of the reason we have a new President. If Biden tries the same thing I will help you get him out of office. But he hasn't tried and I doubt if he will. Yah, I know, your Handlers and Conspiracy Agents will claim otherwise.
Veggie Joe already did it by stopping the wall that Congress funded, Moron.

So the question stands.....but I'm sure you will continue to dodge it.

Yes, or no?

how are they losing power each and every day...are there elections daily I am unaware of? Also the GOP gained seats in the US House during the last election

And then promptly misused those seats. 2022 is going to quite a surprise to a lot of people. Bank on it and I make zero predictions on how that's going to go except the New and Improved Jim Crowe Voting Laws will be overturned so that more people will be voting. And that should scare the living hell out of you.
what new and improved jim crow laws? are you talking about the voting law the Dems passed in the "Covid Relief" bill? Yes. I agree they will be overturned

How were the seats misused?

Do you mean you trying to propose a "Gotcha" question that doesn't mean a damned thing?

If you meant Rump, you seemed to think so which is one of the many reasons his main job right now is to golf full time and work part time f***ing up the Republican party.

If you mean Biden, then no. Congress controls the purse strings. But we used that argument during Rumps time and he pretty much ignored it. Hence part of the reason we have a new President. If Biden tries the same thing I will help you get him out of office. But he hasn't tried and I doubt if he will. Yah, I know, your Handlers and Conspiracy Agents will claim otherwise.

Yes, or no?

No he didn't. There is still 1.4 billion a year allocated by law to maintain, build and fund the wall.
What he stopped was the insanity of the money stolen from other programs that Rump decided was needed. You know, the money that Rump decided that the Congress had no right to allocate to those worthwhile programs like school lunches, Base Housing, Upkeep of Military Buildings, just to name a few. Like I said, it was okay for Rump to disregard funding requirements by Congress but not for Biden. I agree, Biden should not be able to do it. But he also should shut down the programs (EOs) where Rump did and that is exactly what he's done. Another good reason Rump is no longer President.

what new and improved jim crow laws? are you talking about the voting law the Dems passed in the "Covid Relief" bill? Yes. I agree they will be overturned

You don't get out much, do you. If you are going to talk about something, look it up first. And don't look for me to try and educate you on it since that's a lost cause.

Yes, or no?

No he didn't. There is still 1.4 billion a year allocated by law to maintain, build and fund the wall.
What he stopped was the insanity of the money stolen from other programs that Rump decided was needed. You know, the money that Rump decided that the Congress had no right to allocate to those worthwhile programs like school lunches, Base Housing, Upkeep of Military Buildings, just to name a few. Like I said, it was okay for Rump to disregard funding requirements by Congress but not for Biden. I agree, Biden should not be able to do it. But he also should shut down the programs (EOs) where Rump did and that is exactly what he's done. Another good reason Rump is no longer President.

He stopped all construction funding, Dumbass.

But I accept your admission you are too big of a pussy to answer a simple question.

Dismissed, Moron.

Yes, or no?

Link us up to Trump deciding not to fund school lunches.

This will be fun......................

You don't get out much, do you. If you are going to talk about something, look it up first. And don't look for me to try and educate you on it since that's a lost cause.
nah I suppose I don't....what what Jim Crow laws?

and i expect a number of people to be voting...I'll go ahead and make a prediction....it will be another historic election...even bigger then the Great Repudiation in 2010

Yes, or no?

So, you claim Trump ended funding for 'base housing"?????????????

Where are all our military sleeping these days? :laughing0301:

Yes, or no?

But I accept your admission you are too big of a pussy to answer a simple question.

Dismissed, Moron.

No, he didn't stop the annual funding that is already allocated since 2006 by Congress with NO President can stop. What he stopped was the theft from other programs of funds allocated by congress and hijacked them to the Wall. Biden just stopped those EOs which is all he can do. The funds aren't lost, they are just returned to the original funded programs.

I answered your question. Biden does not have the power but Rump thought HE did. Wrong. Another reason he's not President anymore.

Yes, or no?

Dismissed, Moron.

No, he didn't stop the annual funding that is already allocated since 2006 by Congress with NO President can stop. What he stopped was the theft from other programs of funds allocated by congress and hijacked them to the Wall. Biden just stopped those EOs which is all he can do. The funds aren't lost, they are just returned to the original funded programs.

I answered your question. Biden does not have the power but Rump thought HE did. Wrong. Another reason he's not President anymore.
You really are a colossal Dumbass.

Yes, or no?

Dismissed, Moron.

You didn't answer the question as it wasn't specific to any one President.

You are such a pussy. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:

Yes, or no?

Trump moved funding that was supposed to go to Military Housing to building his "Beautiful Wall". As to where our Military is sleeping, they are sleeping in high rent civilian housing they can't afford. Rump didn't end it, but he took a portion of the funding. Congress allocated those funds for Military Housing. But since the Senate was controlled by his Buddies, nothing could be done about it. Biden didn't defund the Border Security. It's still funded at 1.4 billion a year because Congress allocated that amount in a bill dated in 2006 and the amount then was 1.2 billion but it's been correct for inflation to 1.4 billion.

The Secure Fence Act still applies today. What was unfunded was the EOs that Rump added to it by transferring funds from other programs without the authorization of Congress. Biden just tossed them out and what's left of those funds are being returned to the areas that congress had already approved.

I suggest you do a search on the EOs for the "Wall" that Rump did. But none of them are worth the paper they were scribble on in crayon anymore.

Yes, or no?

Trump moved funding that was supposed to go to Military Housing to building his "Beautiful Wall". As to where our Military is sleeping, they are sleeping in high rent civilian housing they can't afford. Rump didn't end it, but he took a portion of the funding. Congress allocated those funds for Military Housing. But since the Senate was controlled by his Buddies, nothing could be done about it. Biden didn't defund the Border Security. It's still funded at 1.4 billion a year because Congress allocated that amount in a bill dated in 2006 and the amount then was 1.2 billion but it's been correct for inflation to 1.4 billion.

The Secure Fence Act still applies today. What was unfunded was the EOs that Rump added to it by transferring funds from other programs without the authorization of Congress. Biden just tossed them out and what's left of those funds are being returned to the areas that congress had already approved.

I suggest you do a search on the EOs for the "Wall" that Rump did. But none of them are worth the paper they were scribble on in crayon anymore.

Yes, or no?

Dismissed, Moron.

The Congress was obligated to pass at least 1.4 billion anyway without even voting on it. That 1.4 billion was reguired to be included no matter what. They passed 1.63 billion as a bargaining chip which Rump promptly renigged on as soon as he could. The next time around, after Rump renigged on his deals, they let it go back to the 1.4 billion and it became non news once again.

Yes, or no?

Dismissed, Moron.

The Congress was obligated to pass at least 1.4 billion anyway without even voting on it. That 1.4 billion was reguired to be included no matter what. They passed 1.63 billion as a bargaining chip which Rump promptly renigged on as soon as he could. The next time around, after Rump renigged on his deals, they let it go back to the 1.4 billion and it became non news once again.
I notice you never bring a link.................but it is nice of you to admit Veggie Joe decided to overreach his authority and stop funding for the wall duly voted on by Congress.

You really aren't very smart, huh?

Forum List

Back