Biden being investigated for breaking the law

Xiden and his admin think they are above the law..
But they are.

How many laws does Biden and his gold standard of leadership Cuomo have to break with impunity before people realize this?
wait, but I thought the Dems in Congress said they had a job to hold the President accountable...do they no longer have to do that? what changed?

Biden isn't "breaking the law". Redstate.com is not a credible source, but then you knew that.

This is just another group of chimps fling shit at the humans passing by.
so do you have evidence to support your claim there isn’t a investigation?

Do you have any evidence that the world is Flat?
why yes I do..we have photos from outer space...we have eyewitnesses that have been in space and on the moon....but not sure what that has to do with your post? You are claiming the article i a lie...that the President isn't being investigated....can you support that?

Here are other sources that are claiming he is in fact under investigation for this potential illegal act: GAO investigating whether Biden administration illegally froze funding for border wall

Under fire isn't an investigation. From your own Politico cite: The administration has also promised to release the money if the pause violated congressional intent. And the amount withheld is the 1.4 bil that is required by law (2006 bill) to be included in each annual budget. But there is also money that was taken from other financial programs that were also Congressional Mandated. this is headed for the Supreme Court where the money's going to be determined by what makes things right. Where it should have gone when Rump reappropriated the funds in the first place. I think the legal definition is "Make Whole" comes to mind.

Your second cite is an opinion piece. There are parts that are a bit off the wall and opinionated, parts of it are not. But it really didn't go to any lengths to prove anything other than the authors personal opinion.

Biden just out of pure political spite has and is trying to destroy everything Trump did.

Yet how many claimed he would bring America together?

Now we see biden being even more divisive than Obama.

You mean the same 60 that voted against allowing the States to comply with their own state laws in elections in the Congress? These are some sick puppies. Rather than work to clean things up, they would rather just try and make things worse. No wonder the Dems are caring less and less with working with them. They are pieces of crap who needs to learn what it's like to work in a Taco Bell in on the Border.
So you think a President has the power to stop funding any program Congress voted to fund just because he doesn’t like it?

In this case, Biden gets his way more often than not. Last time check, you game players don't have much power in congress anymore and are losing power each and every day. And your bunch still plays the zero sum game.
You didn’t answer the question. Wanna try again?

Do you mean you trying to propose a "Gotcha" question that doesn't mean a damned thing?

If you meant Rump, you seemed to think so which is one of the many reasons his main job right now is to golf full time and work part time f***ing up the Republican party.

If you mean Biden, then no. Congress controls the purse strings. But we used that argument during Rumps time and he pretty much ignored it. Hence part of the reason we have a new President. If Biden tries the same thing I will help you get him out of office. But he hasn't tried and I doubt if he will. Yah, I know, your Handlers and Conspiracy Agents will claim otherwise.
Veggie Joe already did it by stopping the wall that Congress funded, Moron.

So the question stands.....but I'm sure you will continue to dodge it.

So you think a President has the power to stop funding any program Congress voted to fund just because he doesn’t like it?

Yes, or no?

No he didn't. There is still 1.4 billion a year allocated by law to maintain, build and fund the wall.
What he stopped was the insanity of the money stolen from other programs that Rump decided was needed. You know, the money that Rump decided that the Congress had no right to allocate to those worthwhile programs like school lunches, Base Housing, Upkeep of Military Buildings, just to name a few. Like I said, it was okay for Rump to disregard funding requirements by Congress but not for Biden. I agree, Biden should not be able to do it. But he also should shut down the programs (EOs) where Rump did and that is exactly what he's done. Another good reason Rump is no longer President.
No he didn't. There is still 1.4 billion a year allocated by law to maintain, build and fund the wall.

He stopped all construction funding, Dumbass.

But I accept your admission you are too big of a pussy to answer a simple question.

Dismissed, Moron.

No, he didn't stop the annual funding that is already allocated since 2006 by Congress with NO President can stop. What he stopped was the theft from other programs of funds allocated by congress and hijacked them to the Wall. Biden just stopped those EOs which is all he can do. The funds aren't lost, they are just returned to the original funded programs.

I answered your question. Biden does not have the power but Rump thought HE did. Wrong. Another reason he's not President anymore.
You really are a colossal Dumbass.

The Congress was obligated to pass at least 1.4 billion anyway without even voting on it. That 1.4 billion was reguired to be included no matter what. They passed 1.63 billion as a bargaining chip which Rump promptly renigged on as soon as he could. The next time around, after Rump renigged on his deals, they let it go back to the 1.4 billion and it became non news once again.
I notice you never bring a link.................but it is nice of you to admit Veggie Joe decided to overreach his authority and stop funding for the wall duly voted on by Congress.

You really aren't very smart, huh?

I brought a link. You just didn't like it. It was directly to the Act passed in 2006 that is still intact today. YOU aren't bringing any cites because you can't. Well, except for your conspiracy sites, that is.
2006? What about the $1.6 BILLION Congress passed and Trump signed into law funding a border wall, Dumbass?

1.4 of that was going to be signed anyway. Congress had no choice. All the did was increase the amount by .2 billion. Pocket change. Since Rump decided to renig on his deal, the next budget automatically went back to 1.4 billion but that didn't make the news.
Once again I note you bring no link backing up your claim. However, it doesn't matter if 1.4 was going to be spent anyway.............Veggie Joe has no authority to stop spending approved by Congress.

Deal with it.

Funny you should mention the 1.4 bill. One or your other Minions presented a cite that clearly shows the 1.4 allocation. And Biden has not stopped the funding, only delayed it. I don't think that's going to work as that money goes for upkeep, day to day operation and building. In fact, it's the entire security budget. The problem is, no one has come up with real numbers on what was delayed. Is it the 1.4 bil which Biden can't delay for too long or is it the funds procured from other congressional mandated programs that he can not only delay but can cancel and return the funds to the original intent.

I'll wait to see how this plays out.

Biden just out of pure political spite has and is trying to destroy everything Trump did.

You mean the same 60 that voted against allowing the States to comply with their own state laws in elections in the Congress? These are some sick puppies. Rather than work to clean things up, they would rather just try and make things worse. No wonder the Dems are caring less and less with working with them. They are pieces of crap who needs to learn what it's like to work in a Taco Bell in on the Border.

In this case, Biden gets his way more often than not. Last time check, you game players don't have much power in congress anymore and are losing power each and every day. And your bunch still plays the zero sum game.

Do you mean you trying to propose a "Gotcha" question that doesn't mean a damned thing?

If you meant Rump, you seemed to think so which is one of the many reasons his main job right now is to golf full time and work part time f***ing up the Republican party.

If you mean Biden, then no. Congress controls the purse strings. But we used that argument during Rumps time and he pretty much ignored it. Hence part of the reason we have a new President. If Biden tries the same thing I will help you get him out of office. But he hasn't tried and I doubt if he will. Yah, I know, your Handlers and Conspiracy Agents will claim otherwise.

Yes, or no?

What he stopped was the insanity of the money stolen from other programs that Rump decided was needed. You know, the money that Rump decided that the Congress had no right to allocate to those worthwhile programs like school lunches, Base Housing, Upkeep of Military Buildings, just to name a few. Like I said, it was okay for Rump to disregard funding requirements by Congress but not for Biden. I agree, Biden should not be able to do it. But he also should shut down the programs (EOs) where Rump did and that is exactly what he's done. Another good reason Rump is no longer President.

But I accept your admission you are too big of a pussy to answer a simple question.

Dismissed, Moron.

No, he didn't stop the annual funding that is already allocated since 2006 by Congress with NO President can stop. What he stopped was the theft from other programs of funds allocated by congress and hijacked them to the Wall. Biden just stopped those EOs which is all he can do. The funds aren't lost, they are just returned to the original funded programs.

I answered your question. Biden does not have the power but Rump thought HE did. Wrong. Another reason he's not President anymore.

The Congress was obligated to pass at least 1.4 billion anyway without even voting on it. That 1.4 billion was reguired to be included no matter what. They passed 1.63 billion as a bargaining chip which Rump promptly renigged on as soon as he could. The next time around, after Rump renigged on his deals, they let it go back to the 1.4 billion and it became non news once again.
I notice you never bring a link.................but it is nice of you to admit Veggie Joe decided to overreach his authority and stop funding for the wall duly voted on by Congress.

I brought a link. You just didn't like it. It was directly to the Act passed in 2006 that is still intact today. YOU aren't bringing any cites because you can't. Well, except for your conspiracy sites, that is.
2006? What about the $1.6 BILLION Congress passed and Trump signed into law funding a border wall, Dumbass?

1.4 of that was going to be signed anyway. Congress had no choice. All the did was increase the amount by .2 billion. Pocket change. Since Rump decided to renig on his deal, the next budget automatically went back to 1.4 billion but that didn't make the news.
Once again I note you bring no link backing up your claim. However, it doesn't matter if 1.4 was going to be spent anyway.............Veggie Joe has no authority to stop spending approved by Congress.

Deal with it.

Funny you should mention the 1.4 bill. One or your other Minions presented a cite that clearly shows the 1.4 allocation. And Biden has not stopped the funding, only delayed it. I don't think that's going to work as that money goes for upkeep, day to day operation and building. In fact, it's the entire security budget. The problem is, no one has come up with real numbers on what was delayed. Is it the 1.4 bil which Biden can't delay for too long or is it the funds procured from other congressional mandated programs that he can not only delay but can cancel and return the funds to the original intent.

He exceeded his authority.

But they are.

How many laws does Biden and his gold standard of leadership Cuomo have to break with impunity before people realize this?
wait, but I thought the Dems in Congress said they had a job to hold the President accountable...do they no longer have to do that? what changed?

Biden isn't "breaking the law". Redstate.com is not a credible source, but then you knew that.

why yes I do..we have photos from outer space...we have eyewitnesses that have been in space and on the moon....but not sure what that has to do with your post? You are claiming the article i a lie...that the President isn't being investigated....can you support that?

Here are other sources that are claiming he is in fact under investigation for this potential illegal act: GAO investigating whether Biden administration illegally froze funding for border wall

Under fire isn't an investigation. From your own Politico cite: The administration has also promised to release the money if the pause violated congressional intent. And the amount withheld is the 1.4 bil that is required by law (2006 bill) to be included in each annual budget. But there is also money that was taken from other financial programs that were also Congressional Mandated. this is headed for the Supreme Court where the money's going to be determined by what makes things right. Where it should have gone when Rump reappropriated the funds in the first place. I think the legal definition is "Make Whole" comes to mind.

Your second cite is an opinion piece. There are parts that are a bit off the wall and opinionated, parts of it are not. But it really didn't go to any lengths to prove anything other than the authors personal opinion.
um they are investigating that right now...I hope Xiden does release it, they are in fact under investigation...as Xiden even expressed....if the investigation turns out they are involation I am glad to see he plans on releasing the money

Yes, or no?

Dismissed, Moron.

Deal with it.

Oh, geez, here a Rumpster is complaining about someone else exceeding his authority.

But they are.

um they are investigating that right now...I hope Xiden does release it, they are in fact under investigation...as Xiden even expressed....if the investigation turns out they are involation I am glad to see he plans on releasing the money

Unlike Rump, he won't have Congress running interferance for him covering up for him. You still have no idea just how broke the system has been for the last 4 years.

But they are.

Unlike Rump, he won't have Congress running interferance for him covering up for him. You still have no idea just how broke the system has been for the last 4 years.
when did Congress do that for Trump?? They literally impeached him for less....

no, we will have the opposite from the Dems today

Yes, or no?

Dismissed, Moron.

Deal with it.

Oh, geez, here a Rumpster is complaining about someone else exceeding his authority.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................you lose.

Crying about Trump already. :itsok:

But they are.

Are you kidding me? Rump stole other programs blind to funnel money to his pet project. And he did it without the approval of congress. And that is bad enough but not impeachable. But the things he was impeached for would have thrown any CEO into prison for any number of years. And once again, Congress protected him.

Yes, or no?

Dismissed, Moron.

Deal with it.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................you lose.

Crying about Trump already. :itsok:

Nope, you lose,Rump aint President anymore and Congress ain't covering for him anymore either. That being said, I don't want to see that ever duplicated every again and we need to watch the Biden Admin closely as well as Congress.

But they are.

Are you kidding me? Rump stole other programs blind to funnel money to his pet project. And he did it without the approval of congress. And that is bad enough but not impeachable. But the things he was impeached for would have thrown any CEO into prison for any number of years. And once again, Congress protected him.
what money did he "steal" with out the approval of Congress?

What was impeached for that would have thrown any CEO in prison for years?

But they are.

That's already been covered numerous times. The Vinnie Barbarino Defense doesn't work

Oooh now WE can start screaming impeachment
Go right ahead....as if "you" need a reason.....:heehee:

Woooosh right over your head......again

Bodie is short, and wide. Pretty much everything passes over her head, and the space between her ears is vacuous as well.

It is patently obvious that the political elite are above any law. That's why their next move is disarming the PEOPLE. Our last defense against their fascist plans.

But they are.

That's already been covered numerous times. The Vinnie Barbarino Defense doesn't work
what defense? I simply asked you to support your accusations or at least tell me what they are...they are vague...I have no clue what you are talking about to address it

But they are.

what defense? I simply asked you to support your accusations or at least tell me what they are...they are vague...I have no clue what you are talking about to address it

It's already been posted over and over. You figure since it's been a few days that you can play like it never was and just reset the clock. Not going to happen over here. The Vinnie Barbarino Defense is, "What? Where? Who?" said over and over in total ignorance or denial.

But they are.

It's already been posted over and over. You figure since it's been a few days that you can play like it never was and just reset the clock. Not going to happen over here. The Vinnie Barbarino Defense is, "What? Where? Who?" said over and over in total ignorance or denial.
Are you talking about the money that congress approved for defense spending that he used for fund the border wall? That wasn't stealing...that was for defense...he used it for that...the Courts even said it was perfectly legal.?

what CEO would be in prison for doing something perfectly legal?

But they are.

Are you talking about the money that congress approved for defense spending that he used for fund the border wall? That wasn't stealing...that was for defense...he used it for that...the Courts even said it was perfectly legal.?

what CEO would be in prison for doing something perfectly legal?

You have been listening to Rump again. No, those funds were for Defense but earmarked for things like Base Housing, Building upgrades, and more. The money allocated to the Defense Department has zero to do with the money allocated to Homeland Security. You are using Rumpspeak.

Here is the problem. Congress did not appropriate the money. The money was taken by Trump Biden has every right to not spend the money since he revoked the national emergency.

Yes, or no?

Congress did not fund building a wall. Trump took the money. Biden has every right to not spend it for building s wall.

Yes, or no?

Dismissed, Moron.

That was for maintenance of fencing that Congress agreed to. That did not include a wall.

Forum List

Back