Biden blames Delta variant on jobs report

Bullshit. That's just an easy excuse is all.

First covid was to blame for everything, now it's going to be every variant mutation of covid to blame.

What a shallow, weak, lazy, and mindless response.

Well, if Trump is to blame for the ChiCom Flu getting into America, Joe is to blame for the rising cases and all it’s ramifications.

Here is the problem with your thesis. The states that are being hardest hit are red states run by Republicans. Republicans are banning attempts by local governments to protect their citizens. They are banning attempts by schools to protect our children. They are trampling on property rights to prevent businesses from protecting their customers. Red states are becoming the biggest mass murderers in American history.

Would be nice if we had anyone but Biden in the White House. Even Bonzo the chimp would be a better choice. But unfortunately we have too many that vote party not people

We just got rid of Bonzo. His name was Trump and his supporters are baboons.

Oh you like anecdotes, do you?

Well I just happened to be in DC a week ago - it was completely dead.

Mall of America was relatively empty the whole weekend even with "anniversary of march on Washington" event going on.

Stayed at #1 rated hotel. It was at 60% capacity.

Your experience is just a drop in the ocean of what goes on in the world.
Mall of America is in MN.
It's a shopping mall.

Speak for yourself.
I have been out and about since the panic started.
Even spent a full day at the crowed Mall of America a few weeks ago with Grandkids unvaxxed and unmasked, gasp. Only 10% of folks were wearing masks, with no idea who is vaccinated or not.
MN State Fair is running with zero restrictions and expecting over a million visitors.
Continue to live in your bubble of paranoia, the rest of us went about our lives the whole damn time.
You've been lucky

Luck only lasts so long

Oh and Florida hotel capacity dropped from 72% to 60% this last month

You've been lucky

Luck only lasts so long
Or I already have natural immunity, since I was slightly sick at the very start of the panic. Funny you morons ignore that possibility when it is how stronger humans survived the last few hundred thousand years or so.

Bullshit. That's just an easy excuse is all.

First covid was to blame for everything, now it's going to be every variant mutation of covid to blame.

What a shallow, weak, lazy, and mindless response.

Thats what you said when we were in a recession during Trump's term, right?

Because you are not one of them "shallow, weak, lazy, and mindless" people

I think it a mistake to blame anyone but Trump for all the bad things that happens during the Biden administration.

After all, that is all the Left will run on in 2024, which is Trump hate because they will have nothing else.

But that is just me. Blaming Delta is a little "iffy"
Biden is a dementia-ravaged, CCP/Russia-bought, zero credibility lying, bag of incompetence.

giphy.gif

One thing you can always depend upon the Democrats for. They never take responsibility for any of the damage they do.

Morons. Delta variant is a factor. Biden’s job is to help mitigate. It would be great if you right wing idiots would stop killing yourselves with covid so we can move on. I know that helps Biden but if you’re dead he’ll be re-elected anyway.

Biden will be the 5th face on Mt Rushmore. Greatest human being to ever live.

Most transparent and scandal free administration EVER.

Or I already have natural immunity, since I was slightly sick at the very start of the panic. Funny you morons ignore that possibility when it is how stronger humans survived the last few hundred thousand years or so.
You're gambling that the runny nose you had was covid.

If you're wrong?

oops.

Forum List

Back