Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

You're an ignorant moron. I only reply to you to remind you of that.
You’re a lying crying asshole who desperately has to defend your unpresidential cult leader who is fully responsible for this 40 year high in inflation. Remember that. Your utter total surrender is noted.

Your intentional myopia is duly noted.

The media is entitled to absolutely NO respect when it has ceased doing its job. And noting as much doesn’t undermine freedom of the press, either. It EXPOSES the false premise that the press is doing its job. The fuck it is.

Our very liberal DNC apparatchik main stream media propaganda ministry is NOT gathering “news” and “reporting” it (even if they sometimes do that, too). It is merely (at least primarily) dispensing what the Democrat Parody wishes to have the people believe. It is indeed a propaganda ministry.

Mocking the fake news doesn’t undermine freedom of the press. They plod along as always. But if they want to reclaim some of their lost stature, they should stop trying to blame Trump. All he did was fight back. They should consider making a commitment to actual objectivity as “reporters.”
The problem for Trump is the media was doing their job. They uncovered his unethical if not illegal tactics of Trump. Just like Russia and North Korea, Trump's favorites, he tried to silence the truth.
Just like Russia and North Korea, there is a group of dumbasses that believe whatever their leader tells them.

I think whoever was violent that day are pieces of shit, bet you won't say the same about your guys.
I'll take that bet. BLM and Antifa who committed any violence are pieces of shit and I condemn their violence and they should all rot in prison.

You lose again, Loser.

Trump didn't file bk. 6 of his 500 plus companies did. That is actually a GOOD record for a businessman.

BTW---what the fuck is Biden saying inflation is good do you not understand is death nail for the US and the US $$$?
It’s just sad how the usual suspects here have to continually try to deflect to Trump because their “man” is such a disaster they can’t realistically defend him.

It’s just sad how the usual suspects here have to continually try to deflect to Trump because their “man” is such a disaster they can’t realistically defend him.
It’s an Alinsky tactic: get your opponent on the defensive on an unrelated matter, and then you won’t have to defend the indefensible yourself.

It’s an Alinsky tactic: get your opponent on the defensive on an unrelated matter, and then you won’t have to defend the indefensible yourself.
Conservatives know all about Alinsky
They study his tactics

Trump didn't get squat done. How is the trade deal with China coming? How is his great health care plan that everyone is going to love coming? How are those checks from Mexico for the wall coming along?

As pointed out, a reporter isn't a "colleague". Even then, Biden is mentally incapacitated. What's Trump's excuse?
The topic is JOE BIDEN you idiot. Stop trying to derail the thread with your TDS.

We need to have a company develop a device that you push and it spouts "What a stupid son of a bitch"! And in every gas station pump, store, food, consumer products, apartments, homes and everything else..."What a stupid son of a bitch" is spewed. Imagine filling up the gas tank and that phrase is endless as the dollars add up.

oh you are damn right, winger. The Right IS learning to use your own Alinsky rules AGAINST the Left. and y'all don't like that one. Damn. bit. do ya. LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sorry that I have to explain it to you, but I can see why you are a FoxNews fan now....anyone with more than half a brain knows that bad things happening in the country are a political liability. It is like asking someone that just got shot "does that hurt?".
Since you don’t have the brains God gave a rock, you can’t see that Xiden (who you worship) was given chance to explain to the country how he would fix this. Instead, to the cheers of cult members like you, he curses the reporter and refuses to answer.

He actually answered. He said that inflation would help them. Dem supporters are too uninformed to catch what he said. Imagine that...this president saying that inflation would help the dems reelection chances. now what does he know (like 2020) that we don't know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back