Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

That cop didn't get beaten. But during the summer of love thousands of policemen got seriously hurt and killed.
Like I said, rightard, you're out of your mind. Yes, that cop was beaten until he was unconscious. One guy you morons call a "patriot" was beating him with a pole with an American flag on it.

Never forget -- you shits are sick fucks.

“I found those remarks to be disgusting,” said Officer Fanone, who was beaten unconscious and subjected to a Taser by the mob, suffering a heart attack and a brain injury. “I also asked him to publicly denounce the baseless theory that the F.B.I. was behind the Jan. 6 insurrection.”

So, you call ME dumb and naive but you cannot rebut what I wrote. All you can muster up is vile insults. :cuckoo: Oh yeah, and I DO own my own successful business.
A paper route is not a successful business. If you define success by the amount of money one accumulates then you are a bigger dumbass than I thought. Al Capone, Bernie Madoff Putin, Kim Jong Un on and on. Many very wealthy people are crooks and disgusting humans. I do not consider that a success. I am very wealthy. Do you consider me a success?

A paper route is not a successful business. If you define success by the amount of money one accumulates then you are a bigger dumbass than I thought. Al Capone, Bernie Madoff Putin, Kim Jong Un on and on. Many very wealthy people are crooks and disgusting humans. I do not consider that a success. I am very wealthy. Do you consider me a success?

You are Elmer J Fudd, millionaire, you own a mansion and a yacht.

Like I said, rightard, you're out of your mind. Yes, that cop was beaten until he was unconscious. One guy you morons call a "patriot" was beating him with a pole with an American flag on it.

Never forget -- you shits are sick fucks.

“I found those remarks to be disgusting,” said Officer Fanone, who was beaten unconscious and subjected to a Taser by the mob, suffering a heart attack and a brain injury. “I also asked him to publicly denounce the baseless theory that the F.B.I. was behind the Jan. 6 insurrection.”
I think whoever was violent that day are pieces of shit, bet you won't say the same about your guys.

No, Biden just shits his pants.

1643146852462.jpeg

Inflation wasn't a problem before trumps policies. Why would it be a problem after they were reversed? Anything specific, or are you just repeating what tucker told you?
You love showing how stupid you are. Your utter desperation to defend your cult leader is just laughable. Massive spending bills and sending out unnecessary “stimulus” checks fueled this highest inflation in 40 years. Now crawl back under your rock. Remain ignorant.

Biden doesn't have any economic failures, clown. Trump had economic failures. Biden has the most successful first year economy of any President in the last century.

Hey asshole, keep your ignorance in your own country. Successful first year economy? Hahahaha Hahahah! That 40 year high in inflation that caused an actual DROP in wages. Empty store shelves. Supply chain issues that Xiden has no interest in fixing.

So he's no worse than the dunce Ben Carson who stated he wasn't qualified for the job Trump appointed him to, and you MFers cheered it on.

In fact, Carson's appointment was worse, as this is governmental corruption. The Biden boy simply worked for a private company overseas.

No skin off my back. Why are you watching another man's pockets?
Poor little racist know nothing. Apples and orange “comparison”. Carson wasn’t selling influence and access. Epic fail for you again.

Forum List

Back