Biden calls white supremacists ‘demented’

Its a virus that needs to be stamped out and 100% of them are Trump supporters
Yeah, every brown and black person is our superior, because look how they all have such great countries we whites are flocking too

Biden should get busy, he has a lot of racist and racism to stomp out of his party.

Quit flapping your lips.

Name those racists, Republicans are the party of the racists

We are all racists.....just human nature.

Oh we can play games like this .......the name of the game is to divide America....to weaken America....and once enough chaos has been instigated....then those who love totalitarianism will advocate for a one party system to restore unity.

Let us be honest.....there are white supremacists, there are black supremacists .....should we lock up everyone who has a belief we consider wrong? Who is going to be the great decider....the one who decides who gets sent to the camps?

Anyhow.....some on here predicted this sort of thing would happen if biden got elected.

He is going to stir up more hatred and division amongst the races than even obama did.

How long before we start seeing rioting, looting and burning in all our big cities.....that is what the media and the democrats want....to destroy America.

We are still a two party system. Your party lost the last presidential election, and your members are abandoning you like rats from a sinking ship. If you maintain your unethical behavior, it might seem like a one party system to you.

Bullshit.

Your side is the one whining about it being a one party system. You planning on folding your party and going away, leaving the Democrats as the only major party? That would be a one party system.

It is not any "unethical behavior" that is harming our party, but your sides lies and criminal refusal to respect the peaceful transfer of power.

To the extent that that has succeeded, we are already in an defacto One Party System.

That is an injustice and an oppression that speaking out against is called for.

For you to minimize that as "whining" is you being a fucking asshole.

No. It's whining all right. You lost, and no amount of trump lies can change that.

No, it's you being a fucking asshole. ANdn a coward.

That's Mr Asshole to you BooBoo. An asshole whose party has the Presidency, the Senate, and the House. You don't have to like it, but you should accept it for your own mental health.

You guys didn't .

Why do you expect us to play by the rules when you don't?

You destroyed that game. Now you whine like a faggot because we notice and are not playing by the old rules?

I'm sorry. If what you say is true, then we have all made a terrible mistake. All you have to do is point out the rule that says we should overthrow a fair election and give the presidency to trump just because he came up with that big lie, and we will correct it all and put trump back into the Oval Office with a humble appology for his inconvienence. The entire country anxiously awaits your link to that rule.

Yeah, every brown and black person is our superior, because look how they all have such great countries we whites are flocking too

Yall flocking to exploit the resources of those countries which is why yall do your best to keep the poor and dependent

so a demented, racist rich white guy thats lived off of white privilege for 47 yrs says white supremacy is demented,,

I'm shocked,, SHOCKED I TELL YOU,,

Yall flocking to exploit the resources of those countries which is why yall do your best to keep the poor and dependent
Are you talking about oil? If so, Pinochijoe is the one making us dependent on non US ssources, not us

so a demented rich white guy thats lived off of white privilege for 47 yrs says white supremacy is demented,,

And his minions defend him

so a demented rich white guy thats lived off of white privilege for 47 yrs says white supremacy is demented,,

And his minions defend him
theyre useful idiots not minions,,

Biden should get busy, he has a lot of racist and racism to stomp out of his party.

Quit flapping your lips.

Oh we can play games like this .......the name of the game is to divide America....to weaken America....and once enough chaos has been instigated....then those who love totalitarianism will advocate for a one party system to restore unity.

Let us be honest.....there are white supremacists, there are black supremacists .....should we lock up everyone who has a belief we consider wrong? Who is going to be the great decider....the one who decides who gets sent to the camps?

Anyhow.....some on here predicted this sort of thing would happen if biden got elected.

He is going to stir up more hatred and division amongst the races than even obama did.

How long before we start seeing rioting, looting and burning in all our big cities.....that is what the media and the democrats want....to destroy America.

We are still a two party system. Your party lost the last presidential election, and your members are abandoning you like rats from a sinking ship. If you maintain your unethical behavior, it might seem like a one party system to you.

Bullshit.

Your side is the one whining about it being a one party system. You planning on folding your party and going away, leaving the Democrats as the only major party? That would be a one party system.

It is not any "unethical behavior" that is harming our party, but your sides lies and criminal refusal to respect the peaceful transfer of power.

To the extent that that has succeeded, we are already in an defacto One Party System.

No. It's whining all right. You lost, and no amount of trump lies can change that.

That's Mr Asshole to you BooBoo. An asshole whose party has the Presidency, the Senate, and the House. You don't have to like it, but you should accept it for your own mental health.

You guys didn't .

You destroyed that game. Now you whine like a faggot because we notice and are not playing by the old rules?

I'm sorry. If what you say is true, then we have all made a terrible mistake. All you have to do is point out the rule that says we should overthrow a fair election and give the presidency to trump just because he came up with that big lie, and we will correct it all and put trump back into the Oval Office with a humble appology for his inconvienence. The entire country anxiously awaits your link to that rule.

Not what I was referring to, but thanks for the offer.

No, I was referring to your control of teh flow of information and your various methods of not letting us get a real turn in.

I remember a debate I saw a lib moderate.

During the conservative guest turn the liberal guest constantly interrupted and talked over the conservative guest and did not let her make her case.

Then on the liberal's turn, the conservative returned the favor. THe moderator told the conservative guest to give the liberal guest time to make her case.

The conservative refused to be silenced. If she did not get a fair turn to make her case, then the liberal would not either.

That is what you guys did to TRump.

Biden should get the same treatment. Though he won't. Because we are not vile scum of the earth like you are.

BUt we can do what we can do.

Some people think condemning white supremacy means condemning white people, that shows their inner bias and insecure racism.
That is exactly what condemning white supremacy means Poindexter.

It means condemning white supremacists not the white race itself on the whole, unless you think all whites are white devils.

Quit flapping your lips.

Bullshit.

You guys didn't .

No, I was referring to your control of teh flow of information and your various methods of not letting us get a real turn in.

During the conservative guest turn the liberal guest constantly interrupted and talked over the conservative guest and did not let her make her case.

Then on the liberal's turn, the conservative returned the favor. THe moderator told the conservative guest to give the liberal guest time to make her case.

The conservative refused to be silenced. If she did not get a fair turn to make her case, then the liberal would not either.

Biden should get the same treatment. Though he won't. Because we are not vile scum of the earth like you are.

I'm guessing you never watched The 5 on fox. That could be used as a training film on not letting someone get a word in edgewise.

Some people think condemning white supremacy means condemning white people, that shows their inner bias and insecure racism.

It means condemning white supremacists not the white race itself on the whole, unless you think all whites are white devils.

Actual ws are like a few thousand people.

We have noticed that when assholes like biden talk about ws, the people they actually target are not ws but their political enemies.

Actual ws are like a few thousand people.

We have noticed that when assholes like biden talk about ws, the people they actually target are not ws but their political enemies.
its Alinsky 101,,

Quit flapping your lips.

Bullshit.

You guys didn't .

I'm guessing you never watched The 5 on fox. That could be used as a training film on not letting someone get a word in edgewise.

Different shows have different rules.

I used my example to explain my point to you.

Address it or not.

No, I think you and your ilk all think the white race are all white devils. I think white supremacists are a small cult of people that have no significance.

Forum List

Back