Biden declared Jackson non qualified

Potatohead picked The Ho for VP because he wanted a woman of color. You know, diversity.

So how is that working out? She is the dumbest piece of shit that ever held a senior government office. Seriously, she doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground on any subject. Just look at how she tried to explain the Ukraine crisis to the Negroes the other day. Talk about an embarrassment.

Potatohead put her in charge of the border and millions of Illegals flooded in. He put her in charge of the Ukraine and Russia invaded. She fucks up everything she touches. That is the kind of turd we get with diversity.

Liberals are sick in the mind.
She triggers you, it's obvious. 😄

YOUR ATTENTION K-Mart shoppers:

Some of you seem to get lost easily. The topic of this thread is whether an old LSAT score has fuck all to do with the question of whether this nominee should be confirmed for a seat on the SCOTUS.

I maintain it does not. Please try to focus your replies to the topic.

For example: the LSATs are used to help predict an applicant’s likelihood of success as a law student — to assist in the admission-decision process. It has nothing to do with how a law school graduate performs as a lawyer once he or she passes the bar exam and is admitted to the practice of law. It has, if anything, even less to do with a person’s qualifications to serve as a judge in any court.

YOUR ATTENTION K-Mart shoppers:

Some of you seem to get lost easily. The topic of this thread is whether an old LSAT score has fuck all to do with the question of whether this nominee should be confirmed for a seat on the SCOTUS.

I maintain it does not. Please try to focus your replies to the topic.

For example: the LSATs are used to help predict an applicant’s likelihood of success as a law student — to assist in the admission-decision process. It has nothing to do with how a law school graduate performs as a lawyer once he or she passes the bar exam and is admitted to the practice of law. It has, if anything, even less to do with a person’s qualifications to serve as a judge in any court.
Look out for the thread police everyone! 😄

I'm quite sure it was higher than the three Tramp put on the supreme count.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Why would you think that?

President Trump sought the MOST qualified justices, regardless of their race or sex.

Biden on the other hand, limited himself to a tiny subset of legal experts.

The best choice of a large group is a lot more likely to be tremendous than the best choice of a tiny group that Brandon was choosing from. Especially since Brandon said in advance that it was going to be an Affirmative Action choice. Probably several black chicks turned down Biden when offered the job. Who wants to be tarred as "Affirmative Action" in such a public position?

Pray tell: boredtoseeya, what does your harping on the canard you always trot out have to do with the LSAT discussion regarding Judge Brown Jackson? Aren’t you one of those who whines to the mod staff about off-topic posts?

Not responsive to why you so often insist on going completely off topic.

By the way, she is qualified. I think it’s meaningless to claim otherwise. I’d still prefer a potential justice who actually places real stock in the Constitution. Either way, the LSAT “issue” is a non-issue.

By the way, she is qualified. I think it’s meaningless to claim otherwise. I’d still prefer a potential justice who actually places real stock in the Constitution. Either way, the LSAT “issue” is a non-issue.
"By the way, she is qualified." Yes she is.

She is a product of affirmative action, not achievement and the very fact that her cases have been overturned much more than other judges shows that she really isn't qualified to do the job.
Link?

For example, how many of Neil Gorsuch's decisions were overturned compared to Ketanji Brown Jackson?

You're missing the point. The only reason those scores were not an issue is because they were particularly high.

This would not be an issue at all had her scores been high.
And you know this...how?

How do you know the other judges' were high?

How do you know hers were not?

You tards really need to stop making shit up.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!".

No, I assume that these motherfuckers would know about LSAT scores before demanding their release, just like these hounds already know what Dumb Don's tax returns contain.

They would have a shit ton if egg on their faces if they demanded and were proved wrong.

I suspect this issue is only coming up because she is an AA poster-child who got ahead based on her race.
You ASSUME.

This is the birther tard logic all over again.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Link?

For example, how many of Neil Gorsuch's decisions were overturned compared to Ketanji Brown Jackson?

Credentials aside, however, Judge Jackson has not distinguished herself with scholarship or the quality of her legal writing, and she has a discouraging record of her decisions being reversed even by fellow liberal judges. Progressives championed her because of her record as a federal public defender, seeing her as an advocate for soft-on-crime approaches to sentencing and the criminal law. Liberals cheered her for rulings against Donald Trump. Nobody has attempted to present her as a faithful steward of the Constitution. Expect to hear a lot from Democrats about race, gender, sympathy, and empathy. It will fall to Republicans to talk about law and the Constitution.

One thing about it. She is one ugly bitch
1646436288989.png

I think you give these people far to much credit. Since when has someone like Tucker cared about "egg on his face", his employer literally said he was not meant to be taken seriously.

I think they demanded the LSAT score just so people like you would assume she got a low score.
That's exactly what is going on.

It's birther-level bullshit.

Because there is no evidence to the contrary. This is what I am talking about, dumbass. They didn't go there because there was nothing there. Doing so proves EVEN MORE SO that he is qualified.
There's that birther-level Tard-Logic. No one ever asked to see any previous candidate's birth certificate before Obama. So, gosh, he must have been born in Kenya since someone is asking to see his birth certificate!

The really funny thing is that Ted Cruz actually was born in another country.

Kunte Kinte Jackson has been overturned too much to be qualified. She is an activist.

She can SILENCE the critics by producing it, just like Dumb Don could with his tax returns.
Then that would be giving the critics the steering wheel. Fuck that shit.

Not only that, Obama produced his birth certificate and the fucktards STILL insisted he was born in Kenya.

So Fucker Carlson can eat it.

Forum List

Back