Biden declared Jackson non qualified

Credentials aside, however, Judge Jackson has not distinguished herself with scholarship or the quality of her legal writing, and she has a discouraging record of her decisions being reversed even by fellow liberal judges. Progressives championed her because of her record as a federal public defender, seeing her as an advocate for soft-on-crime approaches to sentencing and the criminal law. Liberals cheered her for rulings against Donald Trump. Nobody has attempted to present her as a faithful steward of the Constitution. Expect to hear a lot from Democrats about race, gender, sympathy, and empathy. It will fall to Republicans to talk about law and the Constitution.

One thing about it. She is one ugly bitch
View attachment 610800
She fulfills all qualifications.
Overweight
Sullen
Angry
Black

Kunte Kinte Jackson has been overturned too much to be qualified

Please give us the number of times she has been overturned and her total number of rulings.

Then do the same for Kavanaugh and Gorsuch.

I would ask for ACB, but she has such little time on the bench it is not really worth it

Credentials aside, however, Judge Jackson has not distinguished herself with scholarship or the quality of her legal writing, and she has a discouraging record of her decisions being reversed even by fellow liberal judges. Progressives championed her because of her record as a federal public defender, seeing her as an advocate for soft-on-crime approaches to sentencing and the criminal law. Liberals cheered her for rulings against Donald Trump. Nobody has attempted to present her as a faithful steward of the Constitution. Expect to hear a lot from Democrats about race, gender, sympathy, and empathy. It will fall to Republicans to talk about law and the Constitution.
The link in that link named THREE cases. Pathetic.

How many of Gorsuch's or Kavanaugh's decisions have been overturned? We need a comparison.

You are ugly to the core.

I wonder if Biden has a second pick al lined up? Surely he knew the GOP would reject the first black woman he nominated, just out of principle and to pander to the racist contingent of their base.

View attachment 610800
She was an editor of the Harvard Law Review. That is HUGE.

And let's see your pic.

Then that would be giving the critics the steering wheel. Fuck that shit.

Not only that, Obama produced his birth certificate and the fucktards STILL insisted he was born in Kenya.

So Fucker Carlson can eat it.
And so can anyone who demanded tax returns.

This nominee is qualified. PERIOD.

She may SUCK DONKEY ASS, but that doesn't matter.

Qualified.

PERIOD.

We don't need dumbass affirmative action Negros picked just to kiss the ass of the filthy Negro welfare hate filled voting block

We need the best and appointing some dumbass affirmative action Negro bitch that gets overturned all the time because she doesn't understand the law is absolutely despicable.

That is the kind of shit we get when we let the Democrats get away with steal the election.
Again Flush, you just hate the fact that black folks are put in major positions in this country. Suck on it, you racist POS.

For those interested in knowing more about the nominee.

Please give us the number of times she has been overturned and her total number of rulings.

I would ask for ACB, but she has such little time on the bench it is not really worth it

She also shows a soft spot for sex offenders

And terrorists

She apparently bases her decisions on her personal feelings and not the law.

No
You provide proof discrediting his assertions

She also shows a soft spot for sex offenders

And terrorists

She apparently bases her decisions on her personal feelings and not the law.
Tipsy hag, why did you change your name? You are still the same racist POS.

Judge Brown Jackson graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard, Cum Laude from Harvard Law, & was the editor of the Harvard Law review

What are your educational credentials? Given the quality of your posts, most likely a middle school drop out or GED.
Flash can't even spell G.E.D.

"By the way, she is qualified." Yes she is.
But she is also likely to make judicial decisions without regard to the Constitution and without regard to the law; but with complete regard for partisan political purposes.

Kunte Kinte Jackson has been overturned too much to be qualified. She is an activist.
If the SCOTUS were (hypothetically) 100% left wing activist, any proper decision below (relying on the actual Constitution) would be overturned by the higher court libs.

The point is that being overturned can be evidence of a proper ruling depending on the nature of the higher court’s legal basis for overturning your ruling.

If the SCOTUS were (hypothetically) 100% left wing activist, any proper decision below (relying on the actual Constitution) would be overturned by the higher court libs.

The point is that being overturned can be evidence of a proper ruling depending on the nature of the higher court’s legal basis for overturning your ruling.
Yes. But hers were too activist to be tolerated.

None of Fuck Biden's picks will be actual jurists. He isn't basing the decision on whether the person would be a good justice.

LAW REVIEW: When I was back in law school, in the stone age, only the top students in each class were invited to join the law review. Being nowhere near that level myself, it could have been a bridge club for all I knew.

But the "Editor of the Law Review" was an honorary title, given to THE TOP student in each class. No bullshit. Anonymous grading, top student. It was BIG DEAL.

Then I hear that Affirmative Action O'Bama was the Editor of his class' Law Review at Harvard.

If true, and if the same principles held when he was there, then I take back everything I have ever said about him and his legal/Constitutional credentials. But I don't believe that for a New York Minute. It is simply not possible. I don't know his particulars but I know that is not possible.

And same for Biden's nominee. If she were selected to the Law Review and the selection criteria were the same as I experienced, that would be quite impressive.

But as with the doubting Thomas, I won't believe it until I see some credible evidence that it is what it is claimed to be.

Forum List

Back