Biden declared Jackson non qualified

Southern Conservative Democrats...
Intellectually dishonest conservatives can't refer to the Democrats of the Reconstruction and Jim Crow era as conservatives -- because it blows their bullshit out the water...

Here is something else you can ask them that they will refuse to answer...

Ask them to name one prominent "CONSERVATIVE" who was down south, risking their life, marching along side of people like MLK, Medgar Evers and others in the pursuit of Civil Rights

You will not get an answer

He is always passive aggressive. He also conflated vaccine mandates with the Holocaust. He is an idiot. And I already proved that Biden lied about her being the "most qualified". I also showed that she is not some blue collar lady who rose to the top but an elitist. Just because she is black doesn't mean she had a tough life and tough journey. Race baiting assholes like the OP are the epitome of what is wrong with America.
And thus THE FAILURE of Affirmative Action.

Like many other successful Black people, she did not need it. Yet it still persists.

It persists on the basis of race, even though there are far many more white people who find themselves in the same circumstances.

The fact that Joe Biden DECLARED his intent to pick someone based SOLELY on race and sex furthers the complete disconnect.

Southern Democrats. FACTS, race baiter. Too bad you cannot spin this one.
I'm not trying to, you are. Southern Conservative used to run the Democratic Party in the 1800s and early to mid 1900s until Black Americans and Northern liberals cucked them and took the party from them when they passed the Civil Rights Act of 64' and the Voting Rights Act of 65'. Those are also facts. You dipshit.

Like many other successful Black people, she did not need it. Yet it still persists.

It persists on the basis of race, even though there are far many more white people who find themselves in the same circumstances.

The fact that Joe Biden DECLARED his intent to pick someone based SOLELY on race and sex furthers the complete disconnect.
Why did white women need affirmative action?

Only ignorant racists think Affirmative Action exists to assist exceptionally intelligent black women like Ketanji Brown Jackson get into Harvard. In reality it exists to force racist whites to act right and not deny talented individuals like Ketanji access to opportunities.

I'm not trying to, you are. Southern Conservative used to run the Democratic Party in the 1800s and early to mid 1900s until Black Americans and Northern liberals cucked them and took the party from them when they passed the Civil Rights Act of 64' and the Voting Rights Act of 65'. Those are also facts. You dipshit.
They didn't take anything. Those same Democrats started appealing to the black voters promising them free shit to get their votes. Well they got it. In my 41 years on this planet, black folks continue to vote Democrat and they are no better off. Congratulations to your one party loyalty. Idiot.

They were sold to white Democrats in the South. FACTS.
Can you name me a few of the prominent Conservatives who were down south risking their life to fight for Civil Rights??

You would think those people would be household names to the Conservative movement.....name a few

They didn't take anything. Those same Democrats started appealing to the black voters promising them free shit to get their votes. Well they got it. In my 41 years on this planet, black folks continue to vote Democrat and they are no better off. Congratulations to your one party loyalty. Idiot.
So your argument is that southern Conservatives adamantly denied black people even the right to vote and then after losing those two votes decided to bend over and give black people free shit at their children's expense and that that isn't a cucking?

"Following a segment on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Wednesday, Carlson, came under fire for questioning the credentials of President Biden’s Supreme Court Nominee, Ketanji Brown Jackson. This came just days after he attacked her very nomination, saying it would humiliate the Supreme Court, and make the U.S. look like Rwanda.
Taking a different approach than he did for any of former President Trump’s three nominees, all of whom are white, Carlson demanded to know what Brown got on her LSAT.

Why wouldn’t he tell us that? That would settle the question conclusively as to whether she’s a once-in-a-generation legal talent. It would seem like American’s in a democracy have a right to know that and much more before giving her a lifetime appointment." DNC Chair Jaime Harrison took it upon himself to put forth Jackson’s academic accomplishments. So, despite not knowing the meaningless answer to what Jackson got on the LSAT, Carlson’s question about her academic prowess has been answered."

Tucker brings up an excellent point, why don't we know this woman's LSAT scores? Just look at her name for example -- it sounds so foreign and inferior; putting her on the court will make our Supreme Court look like Rwanda...why is Biden hiding her LSATs?? Everyone knows that every Supreme Court nominee going back for the last 30 yrs have all been asked to provide their LSAT score -- why does this whore think she is so special to where she can hide her scores??

Look at her name, it sounds foreign and muslim, are we sure she was even born in America?? Why hasn't she released her birth certificate? Why hasn't she released her LSATs...What do we know about her 9th grade Algebra scores?? What is Biden hiding. Yea, I know she graduated from Harvard with honors, yea, I know she was editor of the Harvard Law review -- but still, how do we know she actually earned any of it?

We all know that most blacks who get degrees from schools like Princeton and Harvard never earned them and only got them because their black. Do you think Thomas Sowell really deserved his Harvard degree? The guy was a high school dropout. It reminds me of how Tucker couldn't get into the CIA; I am sure people like Jackson reminds him of how he was probably passed over by some inferior black.
You can pitch a fit

But it wont change the fact that due to affirmative action black people have a lower admission standard than whites do

So your argument is that southern Conservatives adamantly denied black people even the right to vote and then after losing those two votes decided to bend over and give black people free shit at their children's expense and that that isn't a cucking?
That is precisely what happened. Southern DEMOCRATS. Let's be real. Now it is a different plantation. Depend on me for your food, shelter, daycare, etc. But don't get uppity and think you're equal to me. You need me. While the GOP says we are all equal. The Democrats state that PoC are in need of special programs and assistance because we aren't all equal.

So, you are saying that black folks today are in no better position today than they were during Jim Crow? When their denial of Constitutional rights were CODIFIED BY LAW and ENFORCED BY THE GOVT??

I guess all of that talk about this country making progress since the days of Jim Crow was just bullshit

You can pitch a fit

But it wont change the fact that due to affirmative action black people have a lower admission standard than whites do
Only in your imagination....

But it does highlight why so many Conservatives are so triggered by black women holding power..well black people in general for that matter...

Except of course, those "Good blacks" that they get to pat on the head and be told not to rock the boat
z.c00n.066(20).jpg

So, you are saying that black folks today are in no better position today than they were during Jim Crow? When their denial of Constitutional rights were CODIFIED BY LAW and ENFORCED BY THE GOVT??

I guess all of that talk about this country making progress since the days of Jim Crow was just bullshit
I am saying they are in no better position than they were in 1980 when I was born. CORRECT.

I can only judge what I see. In the 60s 20% of black families had one parent. Today its 75%. So its not getting better, race baiter. I guess being "in the system" is the way for Democrats to retain your lemming vote.

For the record....

Notice how not a single one of these right-wingers on this message board has been able to name me a single prominent right-winger who was on the frontlines, marching along side of MLK and putting their life on the line....

And they won't

Forum List

Back