Biden declared Jackson non qualified

She can SILENCE the critics by producing it, just like Dumb Don could with his tax returns.

Do you think Trump releasing his tax could silence anyone?

Feeding into this sort of thing never works out well. Hell, Tucker would probably just say that someone took them for her and all his listeners would be on here the next day saying someone took the LAST for her

This all happened when the Democrats courtesy of Nancy Mussolini fucked up our system by removing the 60 vote threshold necessary to have a Supreme Court judge.

Dumb fuck, Pelosi is in the House, not the Senate. She has no say on judges at all.

How fucking stupid can one person be?

Still waiting for me to produce something I never claimed existed?

1646316870860.png

exactly.

But that does not stop people from assuming and making the inference that trumps failure to produce means that there's something in there we should be concerned about.

That same inference allies here.

Does the score matter? Fuck no. She's been a judge for a long time. She's obviously qualified.

Joe Biden opened the door for this shit by declaring an affirmative action appointment. He is a dumbfuck of the highest order and a racist motherfucker just like the OP.
and I agree. it's looking for something to be mad about. I'm far more interested in her rulings and how they fared reviews.

I am going to repeat...

Republican should campaign using the same rhetoric I see you cucks use on this messageboard every day...

At least they would be honest in their disdain for minorities....because black folks ain't the only group they hate.....

In fact, Conservatives have a LOOOOOOONNNGGGG HISTORY of opposing the emancipation efforts of virtually every historically oppressed minority group....

So why should we expect any different now
yawn.

i would shut up too when one can't refute a single word of what I said.....

And I will repeat it

Conservatives have been against EVERY EMANCIPATION EFFORT made by virtually EVERY HISTORICALLY OPPRESSED GROUP

Black folks..
Women....
Gays....

Hell, Conservatives even gave handicap folks a hard fucking time when they advocated for things...

And I will repeat it

Conservatives have been against EVERY EMANCIPATION EFFORT made by virtually EVERY HISTORICALLY OPPRESSED GROUP

Black folks..
Women....
Gays....

Hell, Conservatives even gave handicap folks a hard fucking time when they advocated for things...

Civil War fought by mostly white men in the north to free black men in the South, who were sold to Southern Democrats by other black men. Freed by Republican, Abraham Lincoln.

Facts

And I will repeat it

Black folks..
Women....
Gays....

I love how you paint with that broad brush.

You must not own a mirror.

Civil War fought by mostly white men in the north to free black men in the South, who were sold to Southern Democrats by other black men. Freed by Republican, Abraham Lincoln.

Facts
Who was also quite racist himself, but these commies judge him by the standards of 1864, and everyone else by today's standards.

But there's no agenda here. Right?

Forum List

Back