Biden declared Jackson non qualified

Who the HELL cares about scores to get INTO college? Did she get in and graduate? Was she successful as a Judge? What is her record on the bench? Those things matter not some score BEFORE it all started.
All I know is.....she is a judge who was ALREADY CONFIRMED BY THE Senate at least 2 times already....

Most recently in June of last year.....

You know what NONE OF YOU dic suckers brought up?? Her LSAT's.....not even your buddy Ted Cruz said anything about it.....which is funny, because Ted was a classmate of hers when they were at Harvard.....I'm sure he would know how dumb and inferior she is right?? Why didn't he talk about all of this last year??

You're missing the point. The only reason those scores were not an issue is because they were particularly high.

We do not know that as they were never published that I know of. I cannot think of a single justice in my lifetime that did so. Can you name the LSAT score for the 3 Trump nominees?

This would not be an issue at all had her scores been high.

You assume that since she is black her scores are low. That does not say much about you.

All I know is.....she is a judge who was ALREADY CONFIRMED BY THE Senate at least 2 times already....

Most recently in June of last year.....

You know what NONE OF YOU dic suckers brought up?? Her LSAT's.....not even your buddy Ted Cruz said anything about it.....which is funny, because Ted was a classmate of hers when they were at Harvard.....I'm sure he would know how dumb and inferior she is right?? Why didn't he talk about all of this last year??
Is he talking about it now?

Same motherfucking thing was done with Kavannah, or did your partisan ass forget?

You're missing the point. The only reason those scores were not an issue is because they were particularly high.

This would not be an issue at all had her scores been high.
Her scores DONT MATTER. Her performance as a JUDGE matters and we have a history to look at. The Senate had no problem with her twice already asking for this score is a JOKE.

Well...

giphy.webp

Exactly.

You agree with me that it has been a complete failure?

No, blacks deserve to be in positions of power because they EARN IT.

Just like the rest of us.

Are you admitting that black people are too dumb?
No, I agree that white women benefited from AA --and yet, when Amy Barret was confirmed to the SC; not a single one of you cowardly racists brought up her being unqualified due to AA

Is he talking about it now?

Same motherfucking thing was done with Kavannah, or did your partisan ass forget?
What was not talked about with Kav is his intelligence and his LSAT's

The fact that someone decided to claim she was assaulted by him was new to everyone during the confirmation -- whether the allegations were bogus or not...

Meanwhile.....Jackson's LSATs didnt' just sneak up on anyone.....

But keep on caping up for racists, most racists do...especially the dic sucking coward kind like yourself

We do not know that as they were never published that I know of. I cannot think of a single justice in my lifetime that did so. Can you name the LSAT score for the 3 Trump nominees?

You assume that since she is black her scores are low. That does not say much about you.
No, I assume that these motherfuckers would know about LSAT scores before demanding their release, just like these hounds already know what Dumb Don's tax returns contain.

They would have a shit ton if egg on their faces if they demanded and were proved wrong.

I suspect this issue is only coming up because she is an AA poster-child who got ahead based on her race.

No, I agree that white women benefited from AA --and yet, when Amy Barret was confirmed to the SC; not a single one of you cowardly racists brought up her being unqualified due to AA
Did you or any of your cocksucking ilk?

Did her abilities ever get called into question?

Was Trump picking her SOLELY because she is a whire woman?

Biden is pick this woman because she is a black woman ONLY!!!

"Following a segment on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Wednesday, Carlson, came under fire for questioning the credentials of President Biden’s Supreme Court Nominee, Ketanji Brown Jackson. This came just days after he attacked her very nomination, saying it would humiliate the Supreme Court, and make the U.S. look like Rwanda.
Taking a different approach than he did for any of former President Trump’s three nominees, all of whom are white, Carlson demanded to know what Brown got on her LSAT.

Why wouldn’t he tell us that? That would settle the question conclusively as to whether she’s a once-in-a-generation legal talent. It would seem like American’s in a democracy have a right to know that and much more before giving her a lifetime appointment." DNC Chair Jaime Harrison took it upon himself to put forth Jackson’s academic accomplishments. So, despite not knowing the meaningless answer to what Jackson got on the LSAT, Carlson’s question about her academic prowess has been answered."

Tucker brings up an excellent point, why don't we know this woman's LSAT scores? Just look at her name for example -- it sounds so foreign and inferior; putting her on the court will make our Supreme Court look like Rwanda...why is Biden hiding her LSATs?? Everyone knows that every Supreme Court nominee going back for the last 30 yrs have all been asked to provide their LSAT score -- why does this whore think she is so special to where she can hide her scores??

Look at her name, it sounds foreign and muslim, are we sure she was even born in America?? Why hasn't she released her birth certificate? Why hasn't she released her LSATs...What do we know about her 9th grade Algebra scores?? What is Biden hiding. Yea, I know she graduated from Harvard with honors, yea, I know she was editor of the Harvard Law review -- but still, how do we know she actually earned any of it?

We all know that most blacks who get degrees from schools like Princeton and Harvard never earned them and only got them because their black. Do you think Thomas Sowell really deserved his Harvard degree? The guy was a high school dropout. It reminds me of how Tucker couldn't get into the CIA; I am sure people like Jackson reminds him of how he was probably passed over by some inferior black.
Brilliant. 👍. Besides, Tucker is a Putin buttboy tyrant lover and should be fired.

No, I assume that these motherfuckers would know about LSAT scores before demanding their release, just like these hounds already know what Dumb Don's tax returns.

They would have a shit ton if egg on their faces if they demanded and were proved wrong.

I suspect this issue is only coming up because she is an AA poster-child who got ahead based on her race.
He did too right??

6079b89bbb63b1001da29f45.jpg

I mean, he graduated from Harvard....and this was a guy who dropped out of high school....obviously he only got where he is for his skin color....

Or how about this guy.....

Ben_Carson_official_portrait.jpg

Yea, he may have graduated from Yale...but we all know he only graduated from there because of his skin color...we never saw what his MCATs...you know what, he probably didn't even have to take him because he was black

No, I assume that these motherfuckers would know about LSAT scores before demanding their release, just like these hounds already know what Dumb Don's tax returns contain.

I think you give these people far to much credit. Since when has someone like Tucker cared about "egg on his face", his employer literally said he was not meant to be taken seriously.

I think they demanded the LSAT score just so people like you would assume she got a low score.

Everyone knows they allow blacks to pass their classes even tho they are intellectually inferior to other students....
I do not know whether you are being serious or sarcastic.

I do believe that most professors (and even high school teachers) in 2022 realize that if they want to reach retirement age, they should be very "generous" in grading non-Caucasian students.

They just want to teach their classes every day and go home to their families.

They do NOT need to have a student accuse them of "racism."

That is just how the cookie crumbles nowadays.

Every student is now an "A+" student.

What was not talked about with Kav is his intelligence and his LSAT's
Because there is no evidence to the contrary. This is what I am talking about, dumbass. They didn't go there because there was nothing there. Doing so proves EVEN MORE SO that he is qualified.

They are not picking at this wound for nothing.
The fact that someone decided to claim she was assaulted by him was new to everyone during the confirmation -- whether the allegations were bogus or not...
So, NOW you agree that it was complete bullshit?

Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot, don't it?
Meanwhile.....Jackson's LSATs didnt' just sneak up on anyone.....
Correct. Which is my point. If the scores didn't proce anything, they would bot be an issue.
But keep on caping up for racists, most racists do...especially the dic sucking coward kind like yourself
What the fuck is "caping up"? You used that before. Is that like "taking up"?

LSAT scores are not racist.

Kav and this bitch are in the same boat. They were qualified for the DC circuit, but suddenly all bets are off when the SCOTUS seat is available.

It's only are race issue because BIDEN made it one when he declared it as a qualification.

YOU are the one with the race problem.

I do believe that most professors (and even high school teachers) in 2022 realize that if they want to reach retirement age, they should be very "generous" in grading non-Caucasian students.

They just want to teach their classes every day and go home to their families.

They do NOT need to have a student accuse them of "racism."
😄

Stop projecting your cuck lifestyle on to your intellectual superiors.

Did you or any of your cocksucking ilk?

Did her abilities ever get called into question?

Was Trump picking her SOLELY because she is a whire woman?

Biden is pick this woman because she is a black woman ONLY!!!
Yes, her lack of experience was called into question..here was her scorecard in case you morons want to forget...
FMe1HGpXoAEFKiY.jpg

but now they suddenly want to question Jackson's experience despite the fact she is one of the most experienced jurists ever nominated....

FMeL_XCXEAwPcla.jpg

Matter of fact, before her nomination, you didn't know shit about her qualifications...you just know "she is black, therefore unqualified"

I think you give these people far to much credit. Since when has someone like Tucker cared about "egg on his face", his employer literally said he was not meant to be taken seriously.

I think they demanded the LSAT score just so people like you would assume she got a low score.
She can SILENCE the critics by producing it, just like Dumb Don could with his tax returns.

Because there is no evidence to the contrary. This is what I am talking about, dumbass. They didn't go there because there was nothing there. Doing so proves EVEN MORE SO that he is qualified.

They are not picking at this wound for nothing.

So, NOW you agree that it was complete bullshit?

Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot, don't it?

Correct. Which is my point. If the scores didn't proce anything, they would bot be an issue.

What the fuck is "caping up"? You used that before. Is that like "taking up"?

LSAT scores are not racist.

Kav and this bitch are in the same boat. They were qualified for the DC circuit, but suddenly all bets are off when the SCOTUS seat is available.

It's only are race issue because BIDEN made it one when he declared it as a qualification.

YOU are the one with the race problem.
No one ever brought up LSATs until now.......

and no one ever said putting someone on the court will turn the Supreme court into Rwanda either..until now

All the Conservatives have is racism.....and dic suckers like you playing dumb about it.....

Yes, her lack of experience was called into question..here was her scorecard in case you morons want to forget...
View attachment 610043

but now they suddenly want to question Jackson's experience despite the fact she is one of the most experienced jurists ever nominated....

View attachment 610044

Matter of fact, before her nomination, you didn't know shit about her qualifications...you just know "she is black, therefore unqualified"
Blah Blah Blah.

She's black, therefore Biden deemed her qualified, your complete dumbfuck.

THAT'S THE FUCKING ISSUE

You are the racist.

Forum List

Back