Biden declared Jackson non qualified

You didn't comprehend what I was telling you, did you?

She is a product of affirmative action, not achievement and the very fact that her cases have been overturned much more than other judges shows that she really isn't qualified to do the job.

Stop trying to defend the bitch. It just makes you look like a fool.
Moron, do you not know the purpose of Affirmative Action? It doesn't exist to force institutions to accept unqualified individuals. It's a law designed to teach white people how to act right and stop denying qualified minorities opportunities. It was a law meant to put those piece of shit segregationists in their place. Learn your own history you fucking dipshit.

Blah Blah Blah.

She's black, therefore Biden deemed her qualified, your complete dumbfuck.

THAT'S THE FUCKING ISSUE

You are the racist.
Biden deemed her qualified because she is qualified...

Biden committed to putting the first black woman on the Supreme Court because being a black woman and qualified is not mutually exclusive..

If anything, it allows us to see how triggered medicore white conservative men get when reminded of how they were too inferior to achieve something that a black woman they hate, could....

No one ever brought up LSATs until now......
And why not?

We can play this game all day.

You're mad because without AA she probable doesn't get to her position AND YOU KNOW IT.

To make it even worse, Joe dumbfuck Biden declared that he would make an affirmative action appointment.

You just simply don't want to except the real issue here.

That's because you are a racist motherfucker.

And you're a fucking little bitch.

if a requirement, do it. otherwise move on. I said this, about Trump so it needs to apply to all.
exactly.

But that does not stop people from assuming and making the inference that trumps failure to produce means that there's something in there we should be concerned about.

That same inference allies here.

Does the score matter? Fuck no. She's been a judge for a long time. She's obviously qualified.

Joe Biden opened the door for this shit by declaring an affirmative action appointment. He is a dumbfuck of the highest order and a racist motherfucker just like the OP.

And why not?

We can play this game all day.

You're mad because without AA she probable doesn't get to her position AND YOU KNOW IT.

To make it even worse, Joe dumbfuck Biden declared that he would make an affirmative action appointment.

You just simply don't want to except the real issue here.

That's because you are a racist motherfucker.

And you're a fucking little bitch.
So you agree with me that these men wouldn't be where they are if it wasn't for AA??

Ben_Carson_official_portrait.jpg
6079b89bbb63b1001da29f45.jpg

And you have been whining about it ever since? Sad....keep whining...

Even Candace Owens wouldn't be where she is without AA??

Candace_Owens_by_Gage_Skidmore-e1525757155499.jpg

Wow bro....the hate is strong in you...but luckily, people like Candace hate themselves enough to still be on your team....which is why yall call her "one of the good ones"

So you agree with me that these men wouldn't be where they are if it wasn't for AA??

View attachment 610047View attachment 610048

And you have been whining about it ever since? Sad....keep whining...

Even Candace Owens wouldn't be where she is without AA??

View attachment 610052

Wow bro....the hate is strong in you...but luckily, people like Candace hate themselves enough to still be on your team....which is why yall call her "one of the good ones"
You tell me jack ass. You're constantly saying those people are stupid, or so filty and corrupt that they tell white people what they want to hear for money.

Why don't you make the case?

Republican candidates should really campaign on this when they do their "minority outreach" thing...

Hey blacks, yall aren't qualified.....if it wasn't for AA -- yall wouldn't be shit......vote for us!!

You tell me jack ass. You're constantly saying those people are stupid, or so filty and corrupt that they tell white people what they want to hear for money.

Why don't you make the case?
I never said anything about Thomas Sowell being stupid, you probably didn't know that was Thomas Sowell huh??

nor did I say Ben Carson is dumb......that is your own self projection...

But what YOU said is that black people only reach high levels of academic achievement because of AA....so does that apply to these men or not??

Republican candidates should really campaign on this when they do their "minority outreach" thing...

Hey blacks, yall aren't qualified.....if it wasn't for AA -- yall wouldn't be shit......vote for us!!
The Republican Party as dog shit as it is, could do all kinds of shit, and you dumbfucks would vote 95% Democrat, because that's what you're told to do.

You don't have a brain. You're a parrot.

Or did I get that wrong? Make the case bitch. If you're even capable.

You won't. Because making the case will prove my point.

never said anything about Thomas Sowell being stupid, you probably didn't know that was Thomas Sowell huh??
Bitch, he is one of my fucking heroes. I have forgotten more about "Uncle Tom" Sewell than you will EVER know.

Are you now a fan of Sewell? Because your voting habits indicate that you hate that motherfucker.

The Republican Party as dog shit as it is, could do all kinds of shit, and you dumbfucks would vote 95% Democrat, because that's what you're told to do.

You don't have a brain. You're a parrot.

Or did I get that wrong? Make the case bitch. If you're even capable.

You won't. Because making the case will prove my point.
I am going to repeat...

Republican should campaign using the same rhetoric I see you cucks use on this messageboard every day...

At least they would be honest in their disdain for minorities....because black folks ain't the only group they hate.....

In fact, Conservatives have a LOOOOOOONNNGGGG HISTORY of opposing the emancipation efforts of virtually every historically oppressed minority group....

So why should we expect any different now

Bitch, he is one of my fucking heroes. I have forgotten more about "Uncle Tom" Sewell than you will EVER know.

I are you now a fan of Sewell? Because you're voting habits indicate that you hate that motherfucker.
So why do you say he didn't deserve his Harvard degree then??

You never saw his test scores...and like I said, he dropped out of high school...

So obviously he only got into Harvard and graduated because he was black right??

Or did your dic sucking ass not think your dumb ass logic all the way thru before I destroyed it??

As usual

This is how I know you are a whole bitch in life..not just online

"Following a segment on Tucker Carlson Tonight, Wednesday, Carlson, came under fire for questioning the credentials of President Biden’s Supreme Court Nominee, Ketanji Brown Jackson. This came just days after he attacked her very nomination, saying it would humiliate the Supreme Court, and make the U.S. look like Rwanda.
Taking a different approach than he did for any of former President Trump’s three nominees, all of whom are white, Carlson demanded to know what Brown got on her LSAT.

Why wouldn’t he tell us that? That would settle the question conclusively as to whether she’s a once-in-a-generation legal talent. It would seem like American’s in a democracy have a right to know that and much more before giving her a lifetime appointment." DNC Chair Jaime Harrison took it upon himself to put forth Jackson’s academic accomplishments. So, despite not knowing the meaningless answer to what Jackson got on the LSAT, Carlson’s question about her academic prowess has been answered."

Tucker brings up an excellent point, why don't we know this woman's LSAT scores? Just look at her name for example -- it sounds so foreign and inferior; putting her on the court will make our Supreme Court look like Rwanda...why is Biden hiding her LSATs?? Everyone knows that every Supreme Court nominee going back for the last 30 yrs have all been asked to provide their LSAT score -- why does this whore think she is so special to where she can hide her scores??

Look at her name, it sounds foreign and muslim, are we sure she was even born in America?? Why hasn't she released her birth certificate? Why hasn't she released her LSATs...What do we know about her 9th grade Algebra scores?? What is Biden hiding. Yea, I know she graduated from Harvard with honors, yea, I know she was editor of the Harvard Law review -- but still, how do we know she actually earned any of it?

We all know that most blacks who get degrees from schools like Princeton and Harvard never earned them and only got them because their black. Do you think Thomas Sowell really deserved his Harvard degree? The guy was a high school dropout. It reminds me of how Tucker couldn't get into the CIA; I am sure people like Jackson reminds him of how he was probably passed over by some inferior black.

After Born in Kenya Barack, a Harvard "lawyer" who never heard of Judicial Review, it's safe to say that the only standard for a democrat judge is that they take a blood oath to support the destruction of the USA as a free nation

Because her skin color, political inclinations and race supersede her qualifications. shes going to be a yet another unqualified Leftist nut job installed on the court by the Dems to promote their Marxist anti American agenda. This all happened when the Democrats courtesy of Nancy Mussolini fucked up our system by removing the 60 vote threshold necessary to have a Supreme Court judge.

Forum List

Back