Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

That is why Conservatives trust what Putin tells them over what the FBI reports

People tend to lose trust in organizations that lie to them. The FBI and the CIA have lied on several occasions to help one policial party. That is dangerous for our country and shouldn’t sit well with any American of any political persuasion.

Liberal democrats just say so. They put on their high hat and impeached a standing president over mere allegations. No evidence and no links. Just allegations But the karmic wheel spins back at dems. You demand links and proof? Since when did that happened?
Except those "allegations" were right out in the open. The phone call took place. There is record of it. We have his speech at the Elipse on January 6th. We have a social media record of his statements leading up to that day. And now looking back on what the January 6th committee presented as evidence...Trump should have went straight to prison. :auiqs.jpg:No proof necessary. You already have it. And he wasn't even impeached over his campaigns ties to Russia. :) (Wonder if he ever thanked Nancy for that).

Comer was hysterical. Presented all this paper "evidence" of Biden's wrongdoings.....without ANY link to Biden directly. I mean, if you're trying to make the case that someone is guilty, how do you overlook this basic piece of reasoning? :auiqs.jpg:
Whoops.

There's just too much out there to be ignored.

The explosive new evidence of Biden family's breathtaking corruption

“If the fruits of Chairman James Comer’s investigation are exactly as they appear to be”.

Everything “looks like”, “appears to be”, or “could be”. Still not a single shred of evidence to prove any of the allegations made.

Get back to us when you have some evidence.

Except those "allegations" were right out in the open. The phone call took place. There is record of it. We have his speech at the Elipse on January 6th. We have a social media record of his statements leading up to that day. And now looking back on what the January 6th committee presented as evidence...Trump should have went straight to prison. :auiqs.jpg:No proof necessary. You already have it. And he wasn't even impeached over his campaigns ties to Russia. :) (Wonder if he ever thanked Nancy for that).

Comer was hysterical. Presented all this paper "evidence" of Biden's wrongdoings.....without ANY link to Biden directly. I mean, if you're trying to make the case that someone is guilty, how do you overlook this basic piece of reasoning? :auiqs.jpg:
Whoops.

UM, except there wass nothing wrong with the phone call nor what he did leading up to Jan. 6th. Biden point blank said he wouldn’t give money to Ukraine if they didn’t do as the US wanted. That was on video, but somehow that is different?

People tend to lose trust in organizations that lie to them. The FBI and the CIA have lied on several occasions to help one policial party. That is dangerous for our country and shouldn’t sit well with any American of any political persuasion.
Trump would not have won in 2016 without interference of the FBI

UM, except there wass nothing wrong with the phone call nor what he did leading up to Jan. 6th. Biden point blank said he wouldn’t give money to Ukraine if they didn’t do as the US wanted. That was on video, but somehow that is different?

Vice President Biden was negotiating openly on behalf of the President. Biden’s demands of Ukraine (a Russian puppet at the time) were coordinated with EU allies

Both were impeachable offenses. And in a normal political world, he would have been gone for either one.

No Biden did not say that. It was not what he was referring to. We've been over this so many times, I've lost count.
Yet you people stick to your lies for some odd reason.

Trump would not have won in 2016 without interference of the FBI

And you know this how? I am not saying he would or wouldn’t have because I have no way of knowing for certain. What I do know for certain is that our intelligence agenices shouldn’t be interfering on any candidate or party’s behalf.

Everyone on the friggin' planet, unless they don't have the common sense God gave a door knob, knows Joe Biden is dirty, corrupt, criminal, and compromised as hell.

They do????

Then why can’t you provide any evidence against Biden?

”All my friends say so“ is not evidence

Both were impeachable offenses. And in a normal political world, he would have been gone for either one.

No Biden did not say that. It was not what he was referring to. We've been over this so many times, I've lost count.
Yet you people stick to your lies for some odd reason.

So clearly it is about interpretation. Trump didn’t tell Zelensky that he wouldn’t give them aid if they didn’t investigate Hunter. He asked him to do so. There is no crime in that. None.

Trump never told people to physically and violently attempt to disrupt Congress and most certainly didn’t tell them to try to overthrow the government.

I really have no interest in your cheerleading...or anything else you blabber about

This is bad for Biden. A blind person can see it

No, this isn’t bad for Biden, because All all you have is a bunch of accusations and allegations without a shred of evidence to back them up. You can’t just make shit up and say this is what happened.

This is bad for Republicans. You gotta show up with the evidence before you make accusations. This is 25+ Clinton investigations all over again.

The American people fell for that when Republicans did it for the Clintons. It’s not gonna work this time.

Even Fox News is telling you nothing is proven.

There's just too much out there to be ignored.

The explosive new evidence of Biden family's breathtaking corruption

But yet all these Moon Bats are in denial. I think there are at lead ten threads alone on this discussion forum that go into the Libtard "mababydindunutin" mode.

No, this isn’t bad for Biden, because All all you have is a bunch of accusations and allegations without a shred of evidence to back them up. You can’t just make shit up and say this is what happened.

This is bad for Republicans. You gotta show up with the evidence before you make accusations. This is 25+ Clinton investigations all over again.

The American people fell for that when Republicans did it for the Clintons. It’s not gonna work this time.

Even Fox News is telling you nothing is proven.

You can’t prove anything until there is a full investigation. Democrats should know all about this. They investigated Trump with far fewer allegations than are being levied here.

Forum List

Back