Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

7ln6hk-jpg.785026
From the USMB groomin crowd

Everyone on the friggin' planet, unless they don't have the common sense God gave a door knob, knows Joe Biden is dirty, corrupt, criminal, and compromised as hell.

Everyone also knows the ONLY reason even 1 single Biden received 1 dollar from foreign adversaries and other nations has been because of Joe Biden's political career, the positions he has been in, and the power he has wielded.

Everyone knows creating 20 'shell companies' / LLCs that provide no service, sell no products, and exist for the sole reason of moving around and laundering money before that money finds its way into their personal accounts are criminal facilitating crimes.

Everyone knows millionaire, criminal, Putin-connected energy moguls in Ukraine would never hire a disgraced, booted-from-the-US-military, bottom-of-his-law-class crackhead wirh zero experience with the energy industry for approx $80,000 a month ... UNLESS HIS DADDY WAS VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND PLACED IN CHARGE OVER UKRAINE.

On and on and on, every detail about the 12 Bidens, what they have done, who they have dealt with, the breaks / bribes / cash they have gotten have all been possible because of 1 thing, 1 man - JOE BIDEN.

EVERYONE knows a lowlife crackhead son doesn't climb aboard AF2, fly with his dad, the VP, for 8 -10 hours, and Biden NEVER asks his son:
- Gee why are you coming along?
- What business are you in?
- What are you going to be doing in Ukraine / China?

Or 'Who the f* is this Burisma guy, and why is he onboard my plane flying with you to Ukraine?

Everyone knows when Biden said he never met with Burisna reps and the State Department testified he did against their warning, when the WH visitor logs show they visited Biden a dozen times, and when photos pop up on the internet of Joe playing golf with Hunter and 2 Burisma associates THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS he is lying.

And so much more...

So I am 100% eith the OP on this one -

CAN WE ALL STOP PRETENDING JOE BIDEN AND THE BIDEN FAMILY ARE NOT DIRTY, CORRUPT, SELF-SERVING, SELF-ENRICHING, POWER-ABUSING, INFLUENCE PEDDLING, TREASONOUS, SELL-OUT, COMPROMISED, CRIMINALS WHO ALL BELONG IN PRISON?
nice chimpout

I haven't checked in Miami, Houston, LA re: Comer's failure to produce any evidence against Biden re: China... The rest of the majors say Comer has nothing.
what business is the family in......what goods or services do they provide?

150 sars.lololol

"Fire the prosecutor or you don't get a BILLION dollars.
Son of a bitch, they fired him."
~Quid Pro Joe Biden

:rolleyes:
Except that's not what happened.
Again, why do we continue to repeat lies?
Are you hoping enough people will buy it if you repeat them long enough? :)

I really have no interest in your cheerleading...or anything else you blabber about

This is bad for Biden. A blind person can see it
yeah. bad news for obama. and biden.

your only interest is smearing feces on the walls and getting applause from your fellow coprophages.

others correctly point out that you are full of shit, your thread is shit, and that's about it, coward.

Except that's not what happened.
Again, why do we continue to repeat lies?
Are you hoping enough people will buy it if you repeat them long enough? :)
"These are not the droids you are looking for."
*waves hand*

:rolleyes:

So the fact that Trump prefaced a sentence with “Do me a favor…” is all you got? He was never removed from office because the “evidence” was simply not there.
First of all, a sitting president asking a head of state of any country (but especially a country who is particularly dependent on our government support) for do him a favor and smear his political opponent should already be appalling normal Americans.

i will add that to "words trumptards don't understand" in the unlikely case that is not already on the list, like evidence, proof, honest, respect, decency, responsibility etc.
Don't forget Russia Russia Russia.

Oh, and PROJECTION!!!
:eusa_hand:

i will add that to "words trumptards don't understand" in the unlikely case that is not already on the list, like evidence, proof, honest, respect, decency, responsibility etc.
They don't understand those words for sure.

First of all, a sitting president asking a head of state of any country (but especially a country who is particularly dependent on our government support) for do him a favor and smear his political opponent should already be appalling normal Americans.
There is a difference between "smearing a political opponent" and LOOKING INTO CRIMINAL ACTIVITY!!!

Forum List

Back