Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

Don't forget Russia Russia Russia.

Oh, and PROJECTION!!!
:eusa_hand:
^mushbrain queefs out another turd.

"the Russian government engaged in an aggressive, multi-faceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome of the 2016 presidential election".

There is a difference between "smearing a political opponent" and LOOKING INTO CRIMINAL ACTIVITY!!!
There is. Know how we know that it wasn’t looking into criminal activity? The DoJ was completely uninvolved. It’s the DoJ that actually looks into criminal activity, but apparently Trump wanted to keep this political.

There's just too much out there to be ignored.

The explosive new evidence of Biden family's breathtaking corruption

As a Conservative, I have to ask.......

Have YOU seen this evidence with your own eyes?

MSNBC (Yes, I like to hear from BOTH sides) says this is nothing more than a Right wing witch hunt to cover for Trumps many nefarious cash grabs from foreign nationals, Now, I tend to believe FoxNews but until I see the evidence for myself, how can we be absolutely sure that this is nothing more than both sides playing the American people on both sides for fools? HOW?

I'm not going to believe EITHER side just because they SAY SO. The piece you quote and use for your evidence is an EDITORIAL OPINION.

^mushbrain queefs out another turd.

"the Russian government engaged in an aggressive, multi-faceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome of the 2016 presidential election".
That Donald Trump had NOTHING to do with.

There is. Know how we know that it wasn’t looking into criminal activity? The DoJ was completely uninvolved. It’s the DoJ that actually looks into criminal activity, but apparently Trump wanted to keep this political.
The PRESIDENT is the BOSS of the DOJ, you PUTZ!!!

As a Conservative, I have to ask.......

Have YOU seen this evidence with your own eyes?

MSNBC (Yes, I like to hear from BOTH sides) says this is nothing more than a Right wing witch hunt to cover for Trumps many nefarious cash grabs from foreign nationals, Now, I tend to believe FoxNews but until I see the evidence for myself, how can we be absolutely sure that this is nothing more than both sides playing the American people on both sides for fools? HOW?

I'm not going to believe EITHER side just because they SAY SO. The piece you quote and use for your evidence is an EDITORIAL OPINION.

Sure, nations all over the world hire crackheads for advice and to sit on boards they're absolutely unqualified for

Jeebus cripes

The PRESIDENT is the BOSS of the DOJ, you PUTZ!!!
He’s not even a lawyer and couldn’t prosecute or investigate anything on his own even if he wanted to. Trump didn’t even tell the DoJ that he was doing this. He wanted it off the books.

That’s how you know it was political and had nothing to do with criminal.

There's just too much out there to be ignored.

The explosive new evidence of Biden family's breathtaking corruption
There is certainly a surfeit of media hype.

If any of it is ever presented and substantiated in a legal venue that demands credible, objective evidence, then it should be taken seriously.

Until then, hyper-partisans will wallow in it, no doubt.

OGC.gif

He’s not even a lawyer and couldn’t prosecute or investigate anything on his own even if he wanted to. Trump didn’t even tell the DoJ that he was doing this. He wanted it off the books.

That’s how you know it was political and had nothing to do with criminal.
Yet NOW the crimes are bubbling to the surface, and now you twist into a pretzel to deny it all.
Twist harder, DANCE for me! Bring me MORE!!! :dev3:

There is certainly a surfeit of media hype.

If any of it is ever presented and substantiated in a legal venue that demands credible, objective evidence, then it should be taken seriously.

Until then, hyper-partisans will wallow in it, no doubt.

Like you idiots did over Russia Russia Russia?

This thread has produced the expected effect

Everyone on the friggin' planet, unless they don't have the common sense God gave a door knob, knows Joe Biden is dirty, corrupt, criminal, and compromised as hell.

Everyone also knows the ONLY reason even 1 single Biden received 1 dollar from foreign adversaries and other nations has been because of Joe Biden's political career, the positions he has been in, and the power he has wielded.

Everyone knows creating 20 'shell companies' / LLCs that provide no service, sell no products, and exist for the sole reason of moving around and laundering money before that money finds its way into their personal accounts are criminal facilitating crimes.

Ok.
Yeah, I would rather believe Biden is a criminal because it fits, in my mind.......BUT (and it's a BIG BUTT....

Who do I believe? Why do you believe Fox News? remember, ALL Media is corrupt.
I maintain that Fox News is just the fake news media that feeds the Right while MSNBC and CNN etc feed the Left.
All of which serve to keep BOTH sides at each others throats and confused.

Have you personally seen this "evidence' ?

If your source is based on FoxNews then you might just be a sucker for the media just as most on the Left are suckers for their favorite media.
The Establishment is FAR more clever than you might think. I believe they are using the media to play each side against the other, ensuring Americans remain divided sharply.

If Americans came together it would be the Establishments worst nightmare.

Forum List

Back