Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

Yet NOW the crimes are bubbling to the surface, and now you twist into a pretzel to deny it all.
Twist harder, DANCE for me! Bring me MORE!!! :dev3:
Again, why wasn’t the DoJ involved if this was all about Trump going after criminal activity?

That Donald Trump had NOTHING to do with.

That’s not true either. Lol I didn’t say there was no evidence of cooperation between the Trump campaign in the Russians. He said there was “insufficient evidence” for a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt.

He also said that the Russians feared any kind of formal agreements with the Trump campaign because of their “chaos and incompetence”.

You should try reading the Mueller report sometime.

Like you idiots did over Russia Russia Russia?
You can call Republicans idiots if you need to, but two Republican-run Senate investigate committees confirmed the finding of the FBI, the NSA, and the CIA that Russia had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to help Trump and hurt Clinton. There was a Republican special counsel appointed by a Republican Assistant Attorney General in a Republican administration to investigate it.

Ok.
Yeah, I would rather believe Biden is a criminal because it fits, in my mind.......BUT (and it's a BIG BUTT....

Who do I believe? Why do you believe Fox News? remember, ALL Media is corrupt.
I maintain that Fox News is just the fake news media that feeds the Right while MSNBC and CNN etc feed the Left.
All of which serve to keep BOTH sides at each others throats and confused.

Have you personally seen this "evidence' ?

If your source is based on FoxNews then you might just be a sucker for the media just as most on the Left are suckers for their favorite media.
The Establishment is FAR more clever than you might think. I believe they are using the media to play each side against the other, ensuring Americans remain divided sharply.

If Americans came together it would be the Establishments worst nightmare.
Joe could be playing stupid to get legislation moving leftward and to a nation of many of world government. It is ingenious. He does not have to any press conferences and even answer questions on the run or in public situations. I love the vengeance though. Anyone who has experienced oppression knows it.

You can call Republicans idiots if you need to, but two Republican-run Senate investigate committees confirmed the finding of the FBI, the NSA, and the CIA that Russia had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election to help Trump and hurt Clinton. There was a Republican special counsel appointed by a Republican Assistant Attorney General in a Republican administration to investigate it.

I was calling you an idiot

That’s not true either. Lol I didn’t say there was no evidence of cooperation between the Trump campaign in the Russians. He said there was “insufficient evidence” for a conviction beyond a reasonable doubt.

He also said that the Russians feared any kind of formal agreements with the Trump campaign because of their “chaos and incompetence”.

You should try reading the Mueller report sometime.
Take off, Hoser.

they, like trump, never read it, and solely rely on regurgitated shit from their echo chamber. or, in trumptard lingo, they did their own research.

Forum List

Back