Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

My guess?
Maybe try to send the FBI or US Marshall to arrest Abbott and his vice governor.
(That won't play well with anyone....and will do nothing for the 25 states backing Governor Abbott's call for help)

If ANY Federal action actually happens....it will be a shit show. Biden loses no matter what tomorrow.
So you want to ignore the US Constitution...

It is simple Federal manages the International borders...

This is the problem with MAGAs, you never actually read the constitution..

Potatohead has created a New Confederacy by his stupidity.
The new confederacy...fuckup hilarious.

Is wheelchair abboot the new jefferson davis? Has he eliminated rape in texas yet?

1706235138395.png

I think that you're overestimating the number of people who want a dictatorship in America.
More like you are underestimating the number of people who are trying to stop a dictatorship in America. I'm surprised that Biden hasn't ordered an avenue of Oaks be planted leading up to the Whitehouse circle drive yet. Remember boy, you ain't black ifin yas don't vote for Master Joe.

Oh the one your party trashed ?

More like you are underestimating the number of people who are trying to stop a dictatorship in America. I'm surprised that Biden hasn't ordered an avenue of Oaks be planted leading up to the Whitehouse circle drive yet. Remember boy, you ain't black ifin yas don't vote for Master Joe.
Stop being an idiot.

Why don't you comment on the fuckups threats against anyone who supports Haley.

I'm not a MAGA. Nor anything....I'm A-Political. Not ignorant of the process....I just don't believe that it is effectual.

And the Governor of Texas has a mandate to protect his state....which is what he is doing. And 25 other states (possibly more coming) and Federal House of Representatives Speaker agrees with Abbott.

We are so close to a constitutional convention and/or impeachment of Biden on this matter. it's not a laughing matter anymore. Someone is going to get slapped hard for this one and it doesn't appear to be Texas.

Potatohead is an idiot escalating this over the issue of demanding that millions of Illegals be allowed to flood into the country. Issuing an ultimatum to the State of Texas, really?

Of course him being an idiot has never been in question, has it?

Oh the one your party trashed ?
You must have one hell of a packed colon wayne.

Maybe you can read that mini constitution you surely carry around. What's it say about immigration and the borders.

False. It struck an injunction pending appeal. Texas has no authority to prevent the border patrol from removing any barriers they erected on the river.

There was no stay.

WTF are you babbling about. Of course there was a stay. It was issued by the appellate court. You’re terminally ignorant.
The 5th circuit has been totally odd the rails for years now and needs to be reigned in. These guys and gals are a joke.
You’re a moron.

My guess?
Maybe try to send the FBI or US Marshall to arrest Abbott and his vice governor.
(That won't play well with anyone....and will do nothing for the 25 states backing Governor Abbott's call for help)

If ANY Federal action actually happens....it will be a shit show. Biden loses no matter what tomorrow.
Vice Governor?

Forum List

Back