Biden Gloats After Disastrous September Jobs Report: 885,000 Full-Time Jobs Lost, 1 Million+ Part-Time Jobs Added, Record Multiple Jobholders

/——/ Thanks for your dopey opinion. Too bad you can’t prove any of it.
The factual numbers speak for themselves.
These factual numbers are PROOF.
I nor you, need to interpret the meaning, these numbers are FACTS.

trump lost 2.9 million jobs........JFC dude, just quit lying for once.
I'm NOT arguing WHY those jobs were lost, you seem to acknowledge it is because of COVID, your weakness, once again, is that you cannot acknowledge FACTS.

trump lost 2.9 MILLION Jobs.
Worst in HISTORY.

Our President knows his economy beats the shit out of that disaster of a Trump economy

:dance:
Pretty sure Biden doesn't know much of anything

Screenshot_20231009-121852_Samsung Internet.jpg

OK.
1)
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump and an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than the immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

#1, I'm NOT sitting at International Airpots, and no one on this board is either. That said, Being from the PNW, I know of MULTIPLE people, some close friends that had been in China and Singapore. For Months.

They were well beyond the 14 days, but were let in ( Sea-Tac International ) with no checks. 1st hand Information,
call it Hearsay if you want. But these are the facts.
Your desperation is duly noted! You acknowledge that what you are citing is HEARSAY, anecdotal evidence, and then you claim they are FACTS.

I provided reliable sources along with working links supporting FACTS. FACTS you choose to ignore. I'm really sorry that my FACTS conflict with your fantasy.

No wonder our country is in such a mess.

Last edited:
I have long just relied on the overall job gain/loss figure and so the OP raised an interesting point behind the numbers. What I found missing however was any sort of historical perspective on full-time employment to fully judge how things are going. Came across a resource that indeed shows an 890,000 loss of full-time jobs in September.

Trump maintained the growth rate established by Obama and full-time employment peaked at 130.6 million in 2019. From September 2018 to September 2019 full employment grew by 1.6%.

1696938955518.png

Performance under Biden has seen its ups and downs. But on an annual basis full employment grew by 1.5% from September 2022 to September 2023.
1696938865431.png

Thus, I'll need to witness more before agreeing there's any disastrous situation regarding the full employment job numbers.

Number of full-time employees in the United States from 1990 to 2022

Monthly number of full-time employees in the United States from September 2021 to September 2023

thats great,,,,,a bunch of people have jobs.....now when are the prices for food going down?.....how about the utilities?.....when is crime going to be addressed?...
Jobs are the best indicator of a strong economy
In some areas, the price of food has dropped. I was paying 50 cents an egg, now it is around 20 cents.
Crime is being addressed

Jobs are the best indicator of a strong economy
In some areas, the price of food has dropped. I was paying 50 cents an egg, now it is around 20 cents.
Crime is being addressed
oh the eggs are cheaper.....that explains the 2 dollar drop.....crime is being addressed by residents of the cities...not by biden....

Forum List

Back