Biden Gloats After Disastrous September Jobs Report: 885,000 Full-Time Jobs Lost, 1 Million+ Part-Time Jobs Added, Record Multiple Jobholders

1). Would that be because I'm living beyond paycheck to paycheck?
2). Would that be because you earn a minimal salary/retirement and struggle?
3). Would that be because you can't fathom the success I have achieved?
4). Would that be because your CULT has you hamstrung, and you can't escape?
Because you're a useful idiot.

Well, here are the FACTS. My FACTS.
I wasn't living Paycheck to Paycheck in ANY of the following Years:

I'm sorry if you were able to function under trump, but can no longer function under biden.......Poor Investments, Poor Job, Poor Decisions......whatever.

You should be better prepared........Loser.
Actually everything has doubled in price. I guess Biden gave you more welfare.

8 million Americans now have two jobs, the highest in US history, just to make ends meet. If you feel Biden is responsible for job creation, then he also must be the reason for inflation, highest credit card debt in history, that is creating the highest number of people needing two jobs. The good news for Biden is, most of those that need two jobs live in the cities and the cities vote for Democrats.

“You work three jobs? Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that."

To a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005”​

― George W. Bush

8 million Americans now have two jobs, the highest in US history, just to make ends meet. If you feel Biden is responsible for job creation, then he also must be the reason for inflation, highest credit card debt in history, that is creating the highest number of people needing two jobs. The good news for Biden is, most of those that need two jobs live in the cities and the cities vote for Democrats.
We have more workers than ever. The numbers themselves do not support your claim "just to make ends meet."

Actually everything has doubled in price. I guess Biden gave you more welfare.
Exaggerate much?

As long as consumer spending is strong, more money will chase a limited supply of products.

Which spells I N F L A T I O N.
We have more workers than ever.

Been outside lately ? Groceries are still 20% more expensive than a year ago. Paying nearly 5/gallon to fill my tank. Interest rates are high for everything. My HELOC is now almost at 11%.

If things got any better......people will start going bankrupt in droves.

... which mean jobs and strong labor demand. I pay $3.50 a gallon. I don't have debts because I managed my money and invested wisely. I shop carefully and save 15 to 35% of my groceries. I pay about $225 for electricity during the summer months, and it gets hot here.

As long as people are spending strongly, guess what?

Well, look inside the numbers for facts.

A real deep dive into the numbers reveals a different story. The jobs added are mostly seasonal (teachers) and part-time work.
“Take Leisure & Hospitality. Official adjusted data shows this add +96k jobs. But unadjusted data shows sector shed 466k jobs in Sep. Unadjusted private sector payrolls was -399k,” Vanda Research FX trader Viraj Patel said.

Zero Hedge reported:
6-sigma-2023-10-06_05-37-25-1_0.jpg
household-estab.jpg
...​

If Biden walked to a Hospital and cured a cancer patient with a touch you guys would demand that he be charged with practicing medicine without a license.

Blaming others for your failures?

I'd explain the concept of better off to you but you're too stupid to grasp it.

Nobody and I mean nobody is going to tell me they're doing better under the rancid dementia ridden potato than they were before he and his posse of clowns slithered into the White House

Now stop with your infantile BS and your idiotic redundancy. It's worn out and you embarrass yourself

“You work three jobs? Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that."​

To a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005”​

― George W. Bush

And that has nothing to do with anything I posted.

We have more workers than ever. The numbers themselves do not support your claim "just to make ends meet."

Exaggerate much?
Ho, hum, you are still lying.
FTA: Millions of Americans are currently working two or more jobs in order to make ends meet, as global inflation and corporations jacking up prices have sent prices of food, gas, housing, health insurance and other necessities soaring in the past year.

Ho, hum, you are still lying.
FTA: Millions of Americans are currently working two or more jobs in order to make ends meet, as global inflation and corporations jacking up prices have sent prices of food, gas, housing, health insurance and other necessities soaring in the past year.
GLOBAL INFLATION.

I guess you missed that

Papagregario in #153 above falsely reasons that, "If you feel Biden is responsible for job creation, then he also must be the reason for inflation, highest credit card debt in history, that is creating the highest number of people needing two jobs."

The strong economy IS responsible for job creation. We still have 8 million unfilled jobs. The strong labor market creates strong consumer spending, increasing demand for a limited supply, generating inflating. We have the largest number of 2-job employees because we have more people working than ever.

You MAGA need to understand logic as well as cause and effect, and be honest with the facts.

Papagregario in #153 above falsely reasons that, "If you feel Biden is responsible for job creation, then he also must be the reason for inflation, highest credit card debt in history, that is creating the highest number of people needing two jobs."

The strong economy IS responsible for job creation. We still have 8 million unfilled jobs. The strong labor market creates strong consumer spending, increasing demand for a limited supply, generating inflating. We have the largest number of 2-job employees because we have more people working than ever.

You MAGA need to understand logic as well as cause and effect, and be honest with the facts.
biden-malarkey-S.jpg

More working, so what, many of those are second jobs and you forget that we have about 7-8 million illegal aliens.

We have yet to recover to our pre-pandemic Labor Participation Rate. As you know, the lower the Labor Participation Rate, the lower the unemployment rate.

2023-10-07-XL.jpg

And that has nothing to do with anything I posted.
Yes, it does.
8 million Americans now have two jobs, the highest in US history, just to make ends meet.
No, it isn't.

The number of Americans working side gigs to deal with a ...​

1696755489321.png
Fortune
https://fortune.com › 2023/02/06 › side-hustle-americans...

Feb 6, 2023 — By contrast, the January employment report showed 8 million, or about 5% of US workers had multiple jobs, according to the Labor Department.

About 13M U.S. Workers Have More Than One Job​

1696755551736.png
Census.gov
https://www.census.gov › library › stories › 2019/06

Jun 18, 2019 — More than 8% of workers have multiple jobs and the majority of them hold two jobs for the entire year ... American workers have more than one job ...

If you feel Biden is responsible for job creation,
Well, he did get the infrastructure week bill passed after 5 years.
then he also must be the reason for inflation,
Worldwide?
I don't think so.
The president doesn't set prices............Corporations do.
highest credit card debt in history, that is creating the highest number of people needing two jobs. The good news for Biden is, most of those that need two jobs live in the cities and the cities vote for Democrats.

Yes, it does.

No, it isn't.

The number of Americans working side gigs to deal with a ...

View attachment 840159
Fortune
https://fortune.com › 2023/02/06 › side-hustle-americans...
Feb 6, 2023 — By contrast, the January employment report showed 8 million, or about 5% of US workers had multiple jobs, according to the Labor Department.

About 13M U.S. Workers Have More Than One Job

View attachment 840160
Census.gov
https://www.census.gov › library › stories › 2019/06
Jun 18, 2019 — More than 8% of workers have multiple jobs and the majority of them hold two jobs for the entire year ... American workers have more than one job ...

Well, he did get the infrastructure week bill passed after 5 years.

Worldwide?
I don't think so.
The president doesn't set prices............Corporations do.

Sensitive dude, chill. Biden has little to do with inflation, employment numbers, or the economy, good or bad, but partisan idiots want to credit Biden for all the good but nothing bad, that is all. You are no different than right wing partisans.

8% of Americans had two or more jobs under Trump, while it is done to 5% under Biden; all of this in economy with more workers than ever.
The strong economy has created 8 million unfilled jobs. The strong economy has resulted in strong consumer spending, increasing demand for a limited supply, generating inflation.

Forum List

Back