Biden got a prosecutor in Ukraine fired for investigating his son...

I think it illuminates the hypocrisy present in the SYSTEM. Biden was completely transparent on openly working to eliminate the Ukrainian prosecutor pivotal in the investigation of his son and the elements supporting his son...yet "orange man bad!"
How did Biden removing a prosecutor help his son?
lol...maybe because the Ukrainian government was investigating the actions of Hunter Biden and Burisma Holdings a Ukrainian petro trading company..

Except that the Ukrainian government wasn’t investigating Burisma or Hunter Biden. And worse for you, the prosecutor was fired because he WASN’T investigating Burisma, not because he was.
talkin out yer ass again cat lady.

"But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member."

Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

Burisma WAS under investigation and...Hunter Biden...as a board member was a subject of inquiry as well.
The guy was supposed to be investigating Burisma but the case was dormant... the US and U.K. wanted the guy gone because he was doing a piss poor job standing up to corruption. Where do you get your news?

Oh! Is that the case? Well fuck me...

Links?

How did Biden removing a prosecutor help his son?
lol...maybe because the Ukrainian government was investigating the actions of Hunter Biden and Burisma Holdings a Ukrainian petro trading company..

Except that the Ukrainian government wasn’t investigating Burisma or Hunter Biden. And worse for you, the prosecutor was fired because he WASN’T investigating Burisma, not because he was.

"But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member."

Burisma WAS under investigation and...Hunter Biden...as a board member was a subject of inquiry as well.
The guy was supposed to be investigating Burisma but the case was dormant... the US and U.K. wanted the guy gone because he was doing a piss poor job standing up to corruption. Where do you get your news?

Links?
This is common knowledge. Has been for years. Do you really need a link? Have you researched this situation at all? Researched the prosector who was fired?

Links?
This is common knowledge. Has been for years. Do you really need a link? Have you researched this situation at all? Researched the prosector who was fired?
Fuck your common knowledge.
Gimme debatable evidence or STFU.

L I N K S

Links?

L I N K S
Ok so now I have to do your research for you?!. Give me a few minutes. I’ll do a google search and pick anything from the first page. Something your lazy ass should have done before entering this conversation

Links?

L I N K S
Ok so now I have to do your research for you?!. Give me a few minutes. I’ll do a google search and pick anything from the first page. Something your lazy ass should have done before entering this conversation
No fagatron...not the first thing you find because i will tear that shit apart. You better find some good shit or i will ridicule and humiliate you. make it happen.

Links?

L I N K S

Obama administration and other governments and non-governmental organizations soon became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as "an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts".[22]Among other issues, he was slow-walking the investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma – to the extent that Obama officials were considering launching their own criminal investigation into the company for possible money laundering.[20]

In March 2016, Joe Biden threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that if he did not fire Shokin, that the US would hold back its $1 billion in loan guarantees. "I looked at them and said, 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money.' [...] He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."[23] Shokin was dismissed by Parliament later that month.

Shokin claimed in May 2019 that he had been investigating Burisma Holdings.[24][25][26][27]However, Vitaliy Kasko, who had been Shokin's deputy overseeing international cooperation before resigning in February 2016 citing corruption in the office, provided documents to Bloomberg News indicating that under Shokin, the investigation into Burisma had been dormant.[28] Hunter Biden's ties to Burisma Holdings was criticized as a conflict of interest in a New York Times editorial, though Amos Hochstein has claimed to have never seen coordination between Joe Biden and his son on the matter.[29][26]

Viktor Shokin - Wikipedia

Former Ukrainian prosecutor: I'm not aware of 'any possible violation of Ukrainian law' by the Bidens

Links?

L I N K S
No fagatron...not the first thing you find because i will tear that shit apart. You better find some good shit or i will ridicule and humiliate you. make it happen.
Dang that’s scary. Please take it easy on me, I’m just a tender snowflake.

Obama administration and other governments and non-governmental organizations soon became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as "an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts"

and to that I say

"U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

In total, Biden’s and Archer’s Rosemont Seneca firm received just over $3 million from Burisma holdings while Joe Biden was the Obama administration’s point man for the Ukraine. Prosecutors were reportedly suspicious about the merits of those payments but the very abrupt end to the investigation prevented those inquiries from being followed up on."

Biden Reportedly ‘Bragged’ About the Firing of a Prosecutor Who Was Investigating His Son’s Firm

The truth remains that what the Obama administration construe as 'Slow Walking' was in fact getting a little too close to the real corruption that Biden et. al were attempting to cover up.

Last edited:
...please someone explain why Trump is in trouble? I'm not following...
Biden’s guilt is irrelevant to the point. It is illegal for a public official to gain anything of value from a foreign power for the sake of undermining anyone within the country.
like using the Steele dossier to get warrants to spy on American citizens?
a dossier composed by a foreign national with information given by another foreign country?

or is this another one of those laws that only apply to republicans

now go ahead spin this as "Its not the same" bull crap

Obama administration and other governments and non-governmental organizations soon became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as "an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts"

and to that I say

"U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

In total, Biden’s and Archer’s Rosemont Seneca firm received just over $3 million from Burisma holdings while Joe Biden was the Obama administration’s point man for the Ukraine. Prosecutors were reportedly suspicious about the merits of those payments but the very abrupt end to the investigation prevented those inquiries from being followed up on."

Biden Reportedly ‘Bragged’ About the Firing of a Prosecutor Who Was Investigating His Son’s Firm

The truth remains that what the Obama administration construe as 'Slow Walking' was in fact getting a little too close to the real corruption that Biden et. al were attempting to cover up.
You think the fact that Hunter Biden got a paycheck for being on Burismas board proves anything?! First of all it has nothing to do with any of the points that I made, second, making money isn’t a crime. That’s two strikes, wanna take another swing? Maybe try and address some of my points this time...

and to that I say

You think the fact that Hunter Biden got a paycheck for being on Burismas board proves anything?! First of all it has nothing to do with any of the points that I made, second, making money isn’t a crime. That’s two strikes, wanna take another swing? Maybe try and address some of my points this time...
funny how you liberals can hold your nose and ignore the overwhelming stench of corruption emanating from democrats
but Trump dares to tear off a tag from a pillow or J-walk and you smell that miles away

Links?

L I N K S
no its called backing up your own bull crap with facts not expecting us to just believe your shit

and to that I say

funny how you liberals can hold your nose and ignore the overwhelming stench of corruption emanating from democrats
but Trump dares to tear off a tag from a pillow or J-walk and you smell that miles away
What corruption and what crime?! Joes got a kid who capitalized off of who his dad was... that obvious but not a crime as long as Biden didn’t use state resources to give him an advantage in an illegal way.

Links?

L I N K S
no its called backing up your own bull crap with facts not expecting us to just believe your shit
I backed it up with Links. He responded with some random mumbo jumbo that had nothing to do with the points I brought up. Then he went dark. That’s how it goes when you debate people who don’t know what they are talking about.

Biden’s guilt is irrelevant to the point. It is illegal for a public official to gain anything of value from a foreign power for the sake of undermining anyone within the country.
Really? I'm a lawyer so I'd like to see what case, statute, rule or regulation you are citing to support that statement.
You’re a lawyer? You have got to be fucking kidding me lol.

What Is the Emoluments Clause?

The foreign emoluments clause also broadly encompasses any kind of profit, benefit, advantage, or service, not merely gifts of money or valuable objects. Thus, it would prohibit a federal officeholder from receiving special consideration in business transactions with a foreign state (or with a corporation owned or managed by a foreign state) that gave the officeholder a competitive advantage over other businesses. Arguably, as the legal scholar Laurence Tribe and others have suggested, the clause would forbid even competitively fair transactions with foreign states, because the profit accruing to the officeholder would fall within the ordinary meaning of “emolument,” and because such arrangements would threaten exactly the kind of improper influence that the clause was intended to prevent.
We never had a BILLIONAIRE BUSINESSMAN lead this country out of depravity, trying to make America self sufficient and actually having government officials leave government service without being a multi- millionaire. Those still in government service on both sides see their FORTUNES being curtailed by a man that doesn't need government to make him rich....a TOTALLY UNIQUE aspect of Trump that they hate....

and to that I say

What corruption and what crime?! Joes got a kid who capitalized off of who his dad was... that obvious but not a crime as long as Biden didn’t use state resources to give him an advantage in an illegal way.
maybe if you remove your fingers from your nose you could smell it like the rest of the non-Trump deranged public does

Biden did no such thing. The international community wanted the prosecutor removed. This has been explained to you conservatives over and over. Try to keep up please.
The international community didn't want Hunter Biden to be prosecuted?

Why?
Hunter Biden wasn't unter investigation. The prosecutors removal had nothing to do with him. These things have been explained to you repeatedly.

Didn't you just claim to be a lawyer? If so how can you possibly not understand this?
I'd like to see some citations to material backing you up.
Do we Americans in our democratic Republic have the right to self govern? To pick our own leaders and representatives, without foreign influence?

Links?

L I N K S
I backed it up with Links. He responded with some random mumbo jumbo that had nothing to do with the points I brought up. Then he went dark. That’s how it goes when you debate people who don’t know what they are talking about.
and you call your sources credible? and I'm sure he went dark because he realized he was dealing with just another Trump deranged imbecile and was just wasting his time as I have discovered I am with you

and to that I say

maybe if you remove your fingers from your nose you could smell it like the rest of the non-Trump deranged public does
Is that supposed to be a real rebuttal?! Are we in 5th grade? Grow up

Forum List

Back