Biden has made himself unelectable with his national mask mandate

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
The popular resentment over masks (and school closings) is building towards a massive repudiation of "the government knows best" theme of Joe Biden's presidential campaign. His national mask mandate is becoming so unpopular that it will soon become clear that he has no chance of being elected. The question is whether the DNC will stay aboard his sinking ship or whether they will force him to gracefully withdraw and name a more electable replacement, if there is one. I put the odds at 50/50 at this point.

1598662332687.png

The popular resentment over masks (and school closings) is building towards a massive repudiation of "the government knows best" theme of Joe Biden's presidential campaign. His national mask mandate is becoming so unpopular that it will soon become clear that he has no chance of being elected. The question is whether the DNC will stay aboard his sinking ship or whether they will force him to gracefully withdraw and name a more electable replacement, if there is one. I put the odds at 50/50 at this point.

So, that's it, huh? That right there is the line?

Dooood. He was un-electable to begin with.

You need to get out of your bubble.

Are 3 in 4 Americans in swing states voluntarily wearing masks?

That foll was unelectable from the get go. He's a three time loser going in for pity sake. Only a fool would run him and fools did.

Are 3 in 4 Americans in swing states voluntarily wearing masks?

Yeah, that has nothing to do with your OP.

Srsly, get out more.

But in a safe, mask-wearing, social-distancing sort of way.

It's funny you post this as I saw that just today. The guy has his window down, driving alone with his mask on. I gave him one of those looks with my mouth open as in "what the F...:"
I know, all I can do is shake my head at their stupidity.
Them and people riding bicycles alone out in the middle of nowhere wearing a mask. ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Jesus christ he really did this....

Do they want to lose? This doesn't play well in any swing state

Who approves this shit?
I’m beginning to think they really do want to lose. The question is why? Dems are dangerous when they go into political suicide bomber mode. They may intentionally lose while having the media tell them Biden is up +12 points and President Trump cheated, so their BLM/Antifa Terrorists go crazy and are forced to be put down.

He has no national mask mandate. He has said he would follow the advice he receives from medical experts. He is not trying to play doctor like Trump is. The fact is that voters support a national mask mandate if that is what it takes to slow the spread of coronavirus. Governors who have taken tough measures to try and stop the spread of coronavirus have high approval ratings. Whitmer in Michigan, DeWine in Ohio, Scott in Vermont to name a few.

Who approves this shit?
I’m beginning to think they really do want to lose. The question is why? Dems are dangerous when they go into political suicide bomber mode. They may intentionally lose while having the media tell them Biden is up +12 points and President Trump cheated, so their BLM/Antifa Terrorists go crazy and are forced to be put down.

You people are the ones who seem to want to lose. Yet you have convinced yourselves that these crazy posts are winners.

C'mon people....you know this......

NO ONE is voting FOR Biden.

Every Democrat who votes this fall is simply voting AGAINST TRUMP.

Makes no damn difference who is running against him. Hell, democrats would vote for Hitler if he ran against trump.

How does Biden have a mask mandate as a private citizen?

Who approves this shit?
He did double down on it saying he would shut the whole nation down... Biden has Hoof in Mouth disease...

How does Biden have a mask mandate as a private citizen?
You cant be this obtuse.... Biden made it a requirement and his first order should he be elected....

Forum List

Back