Biden has made himself unelectable with his national mask mandate

The popular resentment over masks (and school closings) is building towards a massive repudiation of "the government knows best" theme of Joe Biden's presidential campaign. His national mask mandate is becoming so unpopular that it will soon become clear that he has no chance of being elected. The question is whether the DNC will stay aboard his sinking ship or whether they will force him to gracefully withdraw and name a more electable replacement, if there is one. I put the odds at 50/50 at this point.
How does Biden have a mask mandate as a private citizen?
You cant be this obtuse.... Biden made it a requirement and his first order should he be elected....
I do know that at the federal level there is a mask mandate and that area is controlled by Trump. Biden is in no position to enforce any mask but his own.

Jesus christ he really did this....

Do they want to lose? This doesn't play well in any swing state

Who approves this shit?
He did double down on it saying he would shut the whole nation down... Biden has Hoof in Mouth disease...
He said he would if scientist suggest they will need it and he said he would work with governors to implement a shutdown if they needed it but the president has no power to do it on his own

Ever try and keep a mask on children?

Trust me it's a struggle, they can't breath, their eyes water and they are uncomfortable.

Anyone wearing one in a car alone has been duped

The popular resentment over masks (and school closings) is building towards a massive repudiation of "the government knows best" theme of Joe Biden's presidential campaign. His national mask mandate is becoming so unpopular that it will soon become clear that he has no chance of being elected. The question is whether the DNC will stay aboard his sinking ship or whether they will force him to gracefully withdraw and name a more electable replacement, if there is one. I put the odds at 50/50 at this point.
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back