Biden has not lowered himself to Trump's standards in disrespecting the justice department as his son goes to trial

Biden has not lowered himself to Trump's standards in disrespecting the justice department as his son goes to trial.
Biden is not screaming foul on our DOJ as his son goes to trial.
He loves his son and feels he is innocent but he is allowing the justice system play out.

Biden's Democrats are not crying foul on the Hunter Biden indictment or that of Democrats Cuellar or Menedez,

If the DOJ was a weaponized arm of the Biden administration they would not allow indictments and trial of Biden's son or fellow democrats.

Where do Trump and his minions come up with the crazy accusations. Ceazy people do crazy things.
You sound like a spaz

Money says Jo Jo will disparage if he does not like
I will keep in touch
Please stay in touch. Joe might not like the decison. he may disagree with the decision but he will not blame it on a bad justice system like whiny Trump. Trump degrades the entire American system. In doing so, it will give him unchecked power if elected.

We get it.... it's a garbage family... a crime family where everybody seems to fuck (or rape) each other....

But they do stick together, and they get extra credit for that. "Respect".

Ashley looks "freshly showered".... omg, I just pissed myself. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

8soue9.jpg

Laptop in as evidence.

I guess it was real after all.

Color me so unsurprised.

Biden has not lowered himself to Trump's standards in disrespecting the justice department as his son goes to trial.
Biden is not screaming foul on our DOJ as his son goes to trial.
He loves his son and feels he is innocent but he is allowing the justice system play out.

Biden's Democrats are not crying foul on the Hunter Biden indictment or that of Democrats Cuellar or Menedez,

If the DOJ was a weaponized arm of the Biden administration they would not allow indictments and trial of Biden's son or fellow democrats.

Where do Trump and his minions come up with the crazy accusations. Ceazy people do crazy things.

Get back to me when he pardons him in January of next year as he is packing up his classified documents and underwear to head home.

Get back to me when he pardons him in January of next year as he is packing up his classified documents and underwear to head home.
If he does pardon Hunter, if convicted, I think it would be bullshit.
I think it is bullshit with, most, pardons given by exiting Presidents. Trump was one of the worst.

Nah. He just shits on the Judicial branch

Disrespect? The former President of the United States was placed under a gag order and lefties want to gag the freaking Supreme Court. Lefties think the doddering old fool in the W.H. respects the judicial system when he used the influence of the current presidency in criminal court regarding his son. Old Joe told us that Hunter's laptop was bogus. He told us his daughter's diary was bogus. When will the Biden administration respect a judicial system he can't control? Sometimes you gotta wonder.

We have no use for the opinions of lying scum Democrats.
I am not a Democrat. I am a registered Republican. That is why I receive 5 emails a day from Trump calling me his friend. (If I send him money) Only the dumbest among us send him money.

Biden has not issued a pardon. If Hunter is found guilty and Biden issues a pardon he deserves criticism. He has not done so.
If he did, it would not be right, but it would not be close to Trump pardoning all those charged for Jan 6th, Not even close.
Xiden showed complete contempt for the DOJ when he tried to get a sweet heart deal for his son, far better then a pardon, through…only to have a judge reject it.

That is what fascist do

Forum List

Back