Biden hints he's looking forward to a chance to "slap Trump in the mouth" during presidential debate

"
This is the first sign that Joe Biden may drop the Uncle Joe routine for the 2020 Democratic primary and go back to being the ruthless political knife fighter that he was in the U.S. Senate.

In a CNN interview that airs Friday, Biden casually mentioned that his campaign has been collecting dirt on his 2020 primary opponents. He said he wants to focus on the issues and that he does not want to go low, but he was also sure to let slip that he knows where the bodies are buried.

The moment occurred as CNN’s Chris Cuomo brought up the beating Biden took at the second Democratic debate last week

“[D]id you see the questions about your past positions from the perspective of race being as relevant as they are?” asked Cuomo.

Biden responded, “No, I don’t think they’re relevant, they’ve been taken out of context. What I didn’t see is people who know me. I mean, they know me well, it’s not it’s somebody who just came out of the blue and didn’t know anything. It’s so easy to go back, and go back 30, 40, 50 years and take it completely out of context.”

The 2020 Democratic front-runner added in a not-so-subtle note [emphasis added], “And I mean, I get all this information about other people’s pasts, and what they’ve done and not done. And you know, I’m just not going to go there. If we keep doing that — I mean, we should be debating what we do from here.”
"

So you're saying the Biden campaign couldn't find any dirt on his opponents that comes anywhere near the dirt on his past.

What an odd thing for a candidate to say.

He's desperate, moving down in the polls, and knows his own party hates him. He's old, White, and not perceived as PROGRESSIVE enough by the Commie Dems. Watch for him to say more, and more outrageous stuff in an attempt to remain relevant. Which will FAIL.
Trump's poll number are actually going UP!
Put THAT in your mouth and suck on it!

I was actually responding to someone talking about Biden, so I was talking about Biden, not Trump.

Sorry. Last post today.
I have to get to the airport.
I promised a few of my family members to fly them up to our holiday home on the West Coast of Vancouver Island. The caretaker has a few dozen Dungeness crabs and some fresh caught lingcod waiting for the BBQ.

"Trump's not tweeting about Kamala or Pocahontas, he's tweeting about Biden because he knows he can beat him!"

Forum List

Back