Biden IRS to crack down on....waiters and waitresses...

So much for "millionaires and billionaires"...it's the people making $3.10 an hour that need the IRS breathing down their necks...

The Democrat Party treats the Taxpayers like they are their slaves.
They don't like it when their slaves escape.

Bullshit. Employers generally pay wait staff only enough to cover taxes.. claiming that the public is paying their wages through tips

But there is no way to accurately track that. That's the problem. That's why my mother had to quit her waitress job when this all started back in the 80s. She was getting taxed for tips she never received.

So get you get your knowledge from what? Seinfeld??

Friggin moron

No cum shot, you listen to any broadcast out of NY and they all say the same thing. They were discussing this one time on the Howard Stern show where everybody there is from NYC. Hell, before Rudy took over as Mayor, they had windshield washing bums. You come to a stop light and they'd wash your windows without even asking. if you didn't tip them, they'd take a hammer and smash it. It's common to tip everybody there.

No cum shot, you listen to any broadcast out of NY and they all say the same thing. They were discussing this one time on the Howard Stern show where everybody there is from NYC. Hell, before Rudy took over as Mayor, they had windshield washing bums. You come to a stop light and they'd wash your windows without even asking. if you didn't tip them, they'd take a hammer and smash it. It's common to tip everybody there.
“Broadcast?” name em.Howard fucking Stern?

Jesus. Seinfeld is about as accurate dope.

And oh by the way… I worked on NYC for 20 years so don’t be tellin lies.

And no dipshit. The window washers just go away when you wave em off

“Broadcast?” name em.Howard fucking Stern?

Jesus. Seinfeld is about as accurate dope.

And oh by the way… I worked on NYC for 20 years so don’t be tellin lies.

And no dipshit. The window washers just go away when you wave em off

Yeah, sure you worked there. My cousins daughter is an actress and actually lives there. She says the exact same thing.

I have three friends I know well enough to know that make right at 100k bar tending. If I have to pay taxes, so should everyone else
agreed…but that’s not the issue. The issue is xiden and the demafasict said they need all these extra agents to crack down on the rich…they lied…they are going after the working class

the other issue is the dembots that bought the lies from xiden and company…you all continue to fall for the lies, giving up your freedom..cult

Almost every restaurant now has a place for the tip on the bill. Maybe we could put $1.00 on that and slip a generous cash tip to the waitperson.

Yeah, sure you worked there. My cousins daughter is an actress and actually lives there. She says the exact same thing.
Sure buddy. Tell us another made up story.

Yea I worked there. Lived a mile from Giant’s Stadium for most of my life and worked in the City. It’s seven miles away

Tipping a barber isn’t exactly a”city” thing retard. And no I don’t tip cabbies
I also don’t tip garbage men or doormen.

You people have no fucking clue

Sure buddy. Tell us another made up story.

Yea I worked there. Lived a mile from Giant’s Stadium for most of my life and worked in the City. It’s seven miles away
Giants Stadium isn’t in NYC…it’s not even in NY

Forum List

Back