Biden IRS to crack down on....waiters and waitresses...

omg you are a dumb cultist…when you pay a tip to a waitress…it isn’t for the employer
Most restaurants charge waitstaff a % of their sales. We paid 3% of 300 dollars at lunch and 4% of 400 at dinner to the house\employer. Actually it was split, half to the bartenders and the other half to the Hostesses and busboys. Wages the House didn't have to pay. That was in the 80's and 90's. We were required to claim at least 8% of of our sales in tips.

Most restaurants charge waitstaff a % of their sales. We paid 3% of 300 dollars at lunch and 4% of 400 at dinner to the house\employer. Actually it was split, half to the bartenders and the other half to the Hostesses and busboys. Wages the House didn't have to pay. That was in the 80's and 90's. We were required to claim at least 8% of of our sales in tips.
wait staff should give a share of the tip to bartenders, bus boys and staff that help…they work to make that tip

wait staff should give a share of the tip to bartenders, bus boys and staff that help…they work to make that tip
I had no problem with tip pool. Just saying tips get distributed to pay more that just the waiter or waitress. With a cap on the amount we had to pay per shift made it worthwhile if you were good and knew how to hustle. Cash use to be king?

Chicom Joe going after working folks using IRS goons.

I wonder if he will mention this in his SOTU Show tonight?

At this point any leftist that believes this administration wants to hire 87,000 IRS workers for their stated reasons is either a liar or a partisan hack after reading this report.

I had no problem with tip pool. Just saying tips get distributed to pay more that just the waiter or waitress. With a cap on the amount we had to pay per shift made it worthwhile if you were good and knew how to hustle. Cash use to be king?
yep there are a lot of jobs and fields that depend on tips

Chicom Joe going after working folks using IRS goons.

I wonder if he will mention this in his SOTU Show tonight?

Ah crap I forgot all about that. I hope he doesn't ruin my shows like Carlson, Hannity or Laura. But he probably will. :rolleyes:

At this point any leftist that believes this administration wants to hire 87,000 IRS workers for their stated reasons is either a liar or a partisan hack after reading this report.

Dumbass, the reason is to COLLECT TAXES OWNED.

I pay all my taxes and I don't give a shit who you are - if you don't pay your taxes you need to get a visit from the tax man.

Imagine that, a institution staffed to do it's damn job.

If Republicans don't like taxes then they should do the grown up thing and change the tax code! Don't want to tax waiters? Pass a fucking law instead of quietly choking off IRS to skirt them.

Last edited:

I pay my taxes every paycheck, and I don't give a shit who you are - if you don't pay your taxes you need to get a visit from the tax man.

Better read what your puppet masters said. They claim these new employees will be hired to go after the wealthy. So if we need to go after the wealthy so badly, what are they messing around with the little people for trying to make a living or work their way through college? The wealthy can't be cheating on their taxes very much if they think going after nickel dime claims is so important.

I pay my taxes every paycheck, and I don't give a shit who you are - if you don't pay your taxes you need to get a visit from the tax man.

actually your employer withholds your taxes for you, and submits it to the IRS for you every check…they also pay half your payrolls taxes…most W-2 employees don’t realize they actually only pay half while their employees pays the other half of payroll taxes.

the issue here though isn’t that people should pay their taxes…it’s that xiden and the demafasict lied when they said they were going after the rich…the cultist believed their lies…that’s the issue

I pay all my taxes and I don't give a shit who you are - if you don't pay your taxes you need to get a visit from the tax man.

If Republicans don't like taxes then they should do the grown up thing and change the tax code! Don't want to tax waiters? Pass a fucking law instead of quietly choking off IRS to skirt them.
How many waiters you know who are “billionaires “?

Better read what your puppet masters said. They claim these new employees will be hired to go after the wealthy. So if we need to go after the wealthy so badly, what are they messing around with the little people for trying to make a living or work their way through college? The wealthy can't be cheating on their taxes very much if they think going after nickel dime claims is so important.

Better read what I'm saying - I don't give a shit if you make 30k or 30 million . If you are hiding taxable income you need a visit from the tax man. Period.

Lower income people are not exempt from having to follow the laws.

Forum List

Back