Biden is a racist....as is the entire leadership of the democrat party....

wow, well it sounds like you are standing up for the white man being a damn savior. Good work douche bag you make all the assholes proud
If you think black people are above criticism then either you have lived a sheltered life you dont live on America
I didn’t say they were above racism. But like with many other situations those holding power bear a greater responsibility for their actions. Black crime and racism are issues as well but you don’t get to ignore the topic of white racism to point at blacks. That’s weak
And you dont get to smear whites as racists when they are only holding blacks to the dame standards as other races

It is very stupid for criminals to resist arrest

Any intelligent person knows thats not going to end well

But blacks continue to resist anyway

They should know better

Is it a low IQ in the black community?

I dont think so

black culture is to blame, and it must not be pandered to for the sake of political correctness

wow, well it sounds like you are standing up for the white man being a damn savior. Good work douche bag you make all the assholes proud
If you think black people are above criticism then either you have lived a sheltered life you dont live on America
I didn’t say they were above racism. But like with many other situations those holding power bear a greater responsibility for their actions. Black crime and racism are issues as well but you don’t get to ignore the topic of white racism to point at blacks. That’s weak
And you dont get to smear whites as racists when they are only holding blacks to the dame standards as other races

It is very stupid for criminals to resist arrest

Any intelligent person knows thats not going to end well

But blacks continue to resist anyway

They should know better

Is it a low IQ in the black community?

I dont think so

black culture is to blame, and it must not be pandered to for the sake of political correctness
I only smear whites as racist if they act racist, I’m not about the group labels.

If you think black culture is the problem but can’t objectively look at factors that caused the problems to arise then you aren’t seeing the whole picture.

If you think black culture is the problem but can’t objectively look at factors that caused the problems to arise then you aren’t seeing the whole picture.
I do look at contributing factors

Drug use, lack of motivation to become educated and single parent families that are supported by government welfare are huge factors

But whites are not to blame for either of those conditions

Which only blacks themselves can overcome

I do look at contributing factors

Drug use, lack of motivation to become educated and single parent families that are supported by government welfare are huge factors

But whites are not to blame for either of those conditions

Which only blacks themselves can overcome
Look bigger. Listen to what others are saying instead of simply reacting and acting defensive

Listen to what others are saying instead of simply reacting and acting defensive
I am listening to you right now but you havent said anything useful
We’ve already determined that you don’t see white racism in this country as a factor or problem so there’s nothing really left to debate. You don’t see what is plain as day in my eyes. We are just going to have to leave this one thinking that the other is a moron.

already determined that you don’t see white racism in this country as a factor or problem so there’s nothing really left to debate.
Thats very true

I dont see white racism as a limiting factor in black success

Black disfunction and low expectations from guilt-ridden white libs are the biggest problem

already determined that you don’t see white racism in this country as a factor or problem so there’s nothing really left to debate.
Thats very true

Black disfunction and low expectations from guilt-ridden white libs are the biggest problem
Sure and the generations of oppression, lack of education, lack of housing loans, lack of business opportunities and the systematic racist oppression preventing blacks from obtaining wealth, assets, jobs and education has no lasting effects on the problems you point out…. Give me a break.

Thats very true

Sure and the generations of oppression, lack of education, lack of housing loans, lack of business opportunities and the systematic racist oppression preventing blacks from obtaining wealth, assets, jobs and education has no lasting effects on the problems you point out…. Give me a break.
Blacks are no more disadvantaged than immigrants who arrive hete with no
money and not speaking English

If asians or black immigrants can make the climb so can blacks in the ghetto

Thats very true

True, anybody can make the climb. We just had a black president right?! That alone should wipe out everything else ive mentioned!

Sorry Slade3200, it has been generations since blacks and other minorities have had all the opportunities you claim they were denied.

When black leaders quit telling their followers that they are victims and to move forward, they will, until then they'll remain under the thumb of their leaders.

Sorry Slade3200, it has been generations since blacks and other minorities have had all the opportunities you claim they were denied.

When black leaders quit telling their followers that they are victims and to move forward, they will, until then they'll remain under the thumb of their leaders.
“I claim were denied”?! Are you taking issue that they were actually denied?

Thats very true

True, anybody can make the climb. We just had a black president right?! That alone should wipe out everything else ive mentioned!
You have not mentioned any solutions that overcome the problems black people create for themselves

Thats very true

You have not mentioned any solutions that overcome the problems black people create for themselves
The broken record continues. I'm not going to waste my time talking about solutions with somebody who can't acknowledge that the problems exist. It's pointless.

I’m not going to waste my time talking about solutions with somebody who can't acknowledge that the problems exist. It's pointless.
Meaning you dont want to mention reverse discrimination, affirmative action, quotas and reparations

But I am aware of those lib “solutions” already

I’m not going to waste my time talking about solutions with somebody who can't acknowledge that the problems exist. It's pointless.
Meaning you dont want to mention reverse discrimination, affirmative action, quotas and reparations

Happy to mention and discuss with somebody worth discussing them with. But like I said there’s no point with somebody that can’t accept the obvious problems that exist

Happy to mention and discuss with somebody worth discussing them with. But like I said there’s no point with somebody that can’t accept the obvious problems that exist
I see the problem

Blacks are underachieving

But the solution is within blacks themselves

I see the problem

I'm done with the revolving door, you are ignoring the problems we were discussing and now bringing new ones to the table. You obviously don't get it. Carry on in your cloud of ignorance at this point you're just wasting time.

I see the problem

I'm done with the revolving door, you are ignoring the problems we were discussing and now bringing new ones to the table. You obviously don't get it. Carry on in your cloud of ignorance at this point you're just wasting time.
I am not ignoring the problem

You just dont what I say about them

I hold blacks responsible for their own bad behavior

I see the problem

I am not ignoring the problem

You just dont what I say about them

I hold blacks responsible for their own bad behavior
So do I, I'm not making excuses for black crime... But I'm also able to look at cause and effect and not deny history that is plain as day. You're denials is what fires up the other side to push the narrative even harder. You get that right? You perpetuate the issues by not being honest in your accounting of history.

Forum List

Back