Biden is a racist....as is the entire leadership of the democrat party....

The democrats would cringe everytime biden opens his pie hole if they actually needed to care what people think....but with the democrat party press, hollywood, all of the late night comedy hosts, covering for them and him....they don't care....

The latest racist comment by biden...

President Biden faced criticism Tuesday over comments he made about black entrepreneurs during a speech commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa race massacre.

“The data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are,” Biden said. “But they don’t have lawyers. They don’t have, they don’t have accountants, but they have great ideas.

I love it when White people tell us who racists are. Especially those on the right.
Lately I see more black racists than I do white.

Charlottesville Would be an easy obvious and in your face example of it. Are you really doubting that it exists?
Its amusing that libs use a handful of pathetic KKK members as an example of the white racism menace in America

They are a tiny group who are more than offset by the New Black Panthers and Black Lies Matter
Why is that amusing? Because it’s irrefutable? You asked for an example and I provided one. What more do you want?
it’s not assuming to me...Klan, BLM, Panthers etc exist and will always be racist people in the world. There are a minority though. The best way to end racism or silence this minority of idiots is not give them voice.

they aren’t a major issue facing the country. Stop making them an issue.
When did I make them a major issue?
I was speaking in general....don't follow each of your post, nor do I know what sort of "New" networks you follow.
You had just said to me "stop making them an issue"

Democrats believe things like blacks are group thinkers, not very diverse, while Hispanics are much more diverse and harder to racebait then simple minded blacks.

It never ceases to amaze me exactly how fucking stupid Trumpettes really are.
Am I wrong? Tell me why.
“By the way, what you all know but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things,” Biden said to a Latina reporter from National Public Radio in an interview released Thursday.

“You go to Florida,” Biden continued, “you find a very different attitude about immigration in certain places than you do when you’re in Arizona. So it’s a very different, very diverse community.”

Xiden seems to think you are right.....you know the head of the DNC cult
That stupid troll has no clue what I was referring to. He thought i was being racist but I was just saying what Biden says. What a tool bag.

Charlottesville Would be an easy obvious and in your face example of it. Are you really doubting that it exists?
Its amusing that libs use a handful of pathetic KKK members as an example of the white racism menace in America

They are a tiny group who are more than offset by the New Black Panthers and Black Lies Matter
Why is that amusing? Because it’s irrefutable? You asked for an example and I provided one. What more do you want?
it’s not assuming to me...Klan, BLM, Panthers etc exist and will always be racist people in the world. There are a minority though. The best way to end racism or silence this minority of idiots is not give them voice.

they aren’t a major issue facing the country. Stop making them an issue.
When did I make them a major issue?
I was speaking in general....don't follow each of your post, nor do I know what sort of "New" networks you follow.
You had just said to me "stop making them an issue"
Sorry, I meant that generally...stop making them an issue.

So the country wasn't founded on the institution of slavery -- and racism wasn't embedded in much of the institutions and remained that way for the majority of this country's history ??
the country was not founded on the institution of slavery

The entire world at that time engaged in slavery and the colonies while divided on the issue were no exception

Yes, racism existed

but it has not been a factor in black opportunity for 70 years and then only in certain parts of the country

So the country wasn't founded on the institution of slavery -- and racism wasn't embedded in much of the institutions and remained that way for the majority of this country's history ??

The entire world at that time engaged in slavery and the colonies while divided on the issue were no exception

Yes, racism existed

but it has not been a factor in black opportunity for 70 years and then only in certain parts of the country
Can I just repeat what you said...

“it (racism) has not been a factor in black opportunity for 70 years and then only in certain parts of the country”

come on Mac don’t be one of those guys

Haha, why in the world would you ask that captain random?!. I’ve said nothing of the sort.
You imagine what privilage and systemic racism

Surely you must have remedy in mind

And the one that libs always offer is quotas

He is intent on pitting races against each other.
The question is "Why".
The blacks are beginning to wake up to the fact that they are being used by the Democratic Party. Therefore the dems will do their best to convince the blacks that every white person in this nation is a racist (Except of course for those who are democrats).

If they fail and a significant percentage of the blacks stop voting for democrats their party will go extinct.

Unfortunately we are on the verge of a race war and the dems are busy throwing gasoline on the early flames.
I'm noticing a lot more young black conservatives.

Haha, why in the world would you ask that captain random?!. I’ve said nothing of the sort.
You imagine what privilage and systemic racism

Surely you must have remedy in mind

And the one that libs always offer is quotas
No point in talking about remedies if you can’t acknowledge that there is even a problem, right?

No point in talking about remedies if you can’t acknowledge that there is even a problem, right?
You dont mind talking about the alleged problem so why show your hand for the remedies you have in mind

Yes, racism existed

And our founders tried to end slavery...but he slave owners, who would later form the democrat party, resisted ending slavery.

You dont mind talking about the alleged problem so why show your hand for the remedies you have in mind
Like I said, there’s no point in talking about solutions with somebody who doesn’t recognize there’s a problem. I realize you just want to be cynical and rip anything I suggest apart but I’m not really in the mood for a troll fight

I realize you just want to be cynical and rip anything I suggest apart but I’m not really in the mood for a troll fight
We probably will not agree so to that extent you are right

But trolling is libs such as yourself plotting with other libs to do economic and civil rights harm to white people who are guilty of nothing

It's always a hoot when the party of trump tries to convince us that they're freedom riders. They're stone cold racists. Check out the red states going out of their way to keep Blacks from voting.

It's always a hoot when the party of "Blacks are helpless animals" try to convince us that they're freedom riders. You're stone cold racists. Check out how you're pretending that asking black people to do basic, everyday things that everyone else does is "keeping blacks from voting" because you think they're too dumb to be able to function like other people do. Hey, why don't you tell us more about your Great White Senile Leader's belief that black people can't find a DMV, or log onto the Internet, or look up phone numbers for lawyers and accountants?

I realize you just want to be cynical and rip anything I suggest apart but I’m not really in the mood for a troll fight
We probably will not agree so to that extent you are right

But trolling is libs such as yourself plotting with other libs to do economic and civil rights harm to white people who are guilty of nothing
Whatever you say bucko

Democrats believe things like blacks are group thinkers, not very diverse, while Hispanics are much more diverse and harder to racebait then simple minded blacks.

It never ceases to amaze me that drooling fools like you can mistake their ignorance for brilliance.

It never ceases to amaze me that drooling fools like you can mistake their ignorance for brilliance.
I am not the one too fucking stupid to know why that was said about Hispanics.

Forum List

Back