Biden is a racist....as is the entire leadership of the democrat party....

The democrats would cringe everytime biden opens his pie hole if they actually needed to care what people think....but with the democrat party press, hollywood, all of the late night comedy hosts, covering for them and him....they don't care....

The latest racist comment by biden...

President Biden faced criticism Tuesday over comments he made about black entrepreneurs during a speech commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa race massacre.

“The data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are,” Biden said. “But they don’t have lawyers. They don’t have, they don’t have accountants, but they have great ideas.

I love it when White people tell us who racists are. Especially those on the right.
So according to you a white person cannot tell who racists are.

Very racist of you.

It's always a hoot when the party of trump tries to convince us that they're freedom riders. They're stone cold racists. Check out the red states going out of their way to keep Blacks from voting.

It's always a hoot when the party of "Blacks are helpless animals" try to convince us that they're freedom riders. You're stone cold racists. Check out how you're pretending that asking black people to do basic, everyday things that everyone else does is "keeping blacks from voting" because you think they're too dumb to be able to function like other people do. Hey, why don't you tell us more about your Great White Senile Leader's belief that black people can't find a DMV, or log onto the Internet, or look up phone numbers for lawyers and accountants?
Yet more stupid shit from a Trumpette. The idea you don't get it does not make it wrong, it just makes you stupid.

Erecting special hurdles that disproportionately affects minorities IS racist.

The democrats would cringe everytime biden opens his pie hole if they actually needed to care what people think....but with the democrat party press, hollywood, all of the late night comedy hosts, covering for them and him....they don't care....

President Biden faced criticism Tuesday over comments he made about black entrepreneurs during a speech commemorating the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa race massacre.

“The data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are,” Biden said. “But they don’t have lawyers. They don’t have, they don’t have accountants, but they have great ideas.

I love it when White people tell us who racists are. Especially those on the right.

Very racist of you.
Dumbass, white people don't live it & certain fools, like you, can't see just how racist they really are.

Democrats believe things like blacks are group thinkers, not very diverse, while Hispanics are much more diverse and harder to racebait then simple minded blacks.

It never ceases to amaze me exactly how fucking stupid Trumpettes really are.

It never ceases to amaze me that drooling fools like you can mistake their ignorance for brilliance.
I am not the one too fucking stupid to know why that was said about Hispanics.

Yeah, you actually ARE the one who's too fucking stupid to know why that was said about blacks AND Hispanics, if you're trying to pretend this wasn't the racism it clearly was.

Haha, why in the world would you ask that captain random?!. I’ve said nothing of the sort.
You imagine what privilage and systemic racism

Surely you must have remedy in mind

And the one that libs always offer is quotas
No point in talking about remedies if you can’t acknowledge that there is even a problem, right?
if there is no fix. it’s not a problem
What’s not a problem?

Haha, why in the world would you ask that captain random?!. I’ve said nothing of the sort.

No point in talking about remedies if you can’t acknowledge that there is even a problem, right?
What’s not a problem?
whatever you can’t find a solution for

What’s not a problem?
True which is why there’s no point in talking about solutions to a problem that Mac won’t acknowledge

What’s not a problem?
True which is why there’s no point in talking about solutions to a problem that Mac won’t acknowledge
there is no problem if there is no solution.

It's always a hoot when the party of trump tries to convince us that they're freedom riders. They're stone cold racists. Check out the red states going out of their way to keep Blacks from voting.

It's always a hoot when the party of "Blacks are helpless animals" try to convince us that they're freedom riders. You're stone cold racists. Check out how you're pretending that asking black people to do basic, everyday things that everyone else does is "keeping blacks from voting" because you think they're too dumb to be able to function like other people do. Hey, why don't you tell us more about your Great White Senile Leader's belief that black people can't find a DMV, or log onto the Internet, or look up phone numbers for lawyers and accountants?
Yet more stupid shit from a Trumpette. The idea you don't get it does not make it wrong, it just makes you stupid.

Erecting special hurdles that disproportionately affects minorities IS racist.

Yet more transparent deflection from a lying leftist (but I repeat myself). The fact that you don't like how you appear to other people doesn't mean they "don't get it", moron. It means you're a piece of shit, and you're the only one who can't see it.

And repeating your racism isn't going to magically make you less of a racist scumbag. Or is it just that you think things like finding a DMV, logging into the Internet, and looking up phone numbers are "special hurdles" because YOU are too piss-stupid to figure out how to do them?

Very racist of you.
Dumbass, white people don't live it & certain fools, like you, can't see just how racist they really are.

Dumbass, you're the only racist I see here, and shouting, "No, YOU are!!!" won't change that.

What’s not a problem?
It’s subjective. What some consider a solution others don’t. What some
Consider a problem others don’t. That’s the nature of politics

What’s not a problem?
but you don’t have a solution...

What’s not a problem?
How do you know?

Someone has to shoulder that responsibility. It's either that or according to Democrats, anyone who didn't vote for President Harris/Biden is a racist.

What’s not a problem?
How do you know?
bexause you haven’t offered one

If you are suggesting the nation is divided because of him, you'll find the divide began trump was elected with his classic fascist picked.
The hatred is and was always there but the republicans needed a justifiable reason to stir it up and trump provided it.

Not true.

In 2008, McCain pulled 4% of the black vote

In 2012, Kerry pulled 6% of the black vote

In 2016, Trump pulled 8% of the black vote

In 2020, Trump pulled 12% of the black vote

Do you notice a trend?

Last edited:
If you are suggesting the nation is divided because of him, you'll find the divide began trump was elected with his classic fascist picked.
The hatred is and was always there but the republicans needed a justifiable reason to stir it up and trump provided it.

Not true.

Do you notice a trend?

Assuming your figures are evidenced, why did those Republican lovi g blacks help to vote him out.
He is a racist and approved of any right wing extremists that offered to help.
It's too late to blame Biden for it when you complain about blacks rioting against republicans and trump. Do tell me they were on trumps side after inflaming the tension. Grow up.

Not true.

Do you notice a trend?

Assuming your figures are evidenced, why did those Republican lovi g blacks help to vote him out.
He is a racist and approved of any right wing extremists that offered to help.
It's too late to blame Biden for it when you complain about blacks rioting against republicans and trump. Do tell me they were on trumps side after inflaming the tension. Grow up.
Xiden is a racist POS....he fought to keep Jim Crow segratation in schools....ask Kamel Harris.

Forum List

Back